The 3 Reasons why the Knicks are Bad on Defense (Video)

drk3351

Rookie
Hey Knicks fans, it has been a tough season for them particularly on defense so I made a breakdown video looking at some problems they are having. Let me know what you think of their D and thanks for watching.

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for posting this Coach.

I said the same thing about Baker that I wasn't confident he was the solution as the starting SG.

I've also been down on Noah but for his offensive production more than his D but he's going to be a boat anchor and impossible to trade if it's recognized around the league that he's not a defensive stud anymore. I was hoping that this ankle injury would keep him out for a few weeks so we could get a look at WHG and Plumlee more but he seems set to return and Horn still has the faith in the guy, to his credit he has been playing better of late.

Sorry to hear you don't think we'll make the playoffs but what would you do to fix this? Would playing a 2-3 zone more help with the perimeter defense?

Last edited:

drk3351

Rookie
I don't think a 2-3 would work. They just need to fix the things they can such as fouling and switches. Also Rady for some reason I can't reply to your message but yes you can post it.

Kiyaman

Legend
Three reason why Knicks are bad on defense ..

One - ISO-Melo
Two - D.Rose
Three - KP has learn nothing bout team-defense in his rookie season under Fisher/Rambis ..
under Horn/Rambis the Knicks as a team has not showed any improvement in team-defense from last season 45 game record 22-23 .. today 19-26 record has showed the Knicks to be the poorest defensive team in the NBA next to Heat/Brooklyn/Lakers