Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers 8:00 pm 2/8/2017 [Game#54]

Kiyaman

Legend
3 personals on KP after that foul on BG. I know that's coachable, teach the kid go straight up and down and not lower the arms for the block.

Jeff Horn is a BUM coach .. our young players has no coach guidance on offense or defense
The Clippers are weak defending the SF position in transition or halfcourt offense .. Melo dont want to run in transition, plus Melo holds the ball to long in a halfcourt offense .. Kuz should be going off for 30 points in Jennings n Holiday uptempo transition game having Quinn & Willie in the frontcourt giving D.Andre n Griffin hell

tiger0330

Legend
Super efficient game by DRose 10/12 and not just layups, mid range jumpers mixed in. I can see the Knicks re-signing him if the market for him us cold and you can get him for 72M/4yr.

Kiyaman

Legend
95-88 Knicks lead at the end of the 3rd quarter .. the Clippers are easy to score on in the paint when D'Andre is on the bench

tiger0330

Legend
KP back in 4th and nails a 3 but gets called for a 5th foul on a scramble for a lost ball. Looked like a no call to me and not a foul. Again another thing coaches need to work with him on esp if they make him play in the post, has to learn to hold that ball above his head and not at his waist.

tiger0330

Legend
Horn calls a TO after BG blows a dunk in transition that Crawford laid up after the miss. Horn I think was pissed that the only guy back was the safety valve Holiday, no one else got back to challenge Crawford's layup.

and1

Rotation player
very curious to hear the story surrounding oakley's ejection from the building. more bizarre behavior from the knicks organization.
yeah, nothing to see here folks.

tiger0330

Legend
The Clips end their 3 game skid against the hapless Knicks. Knicks gave up a 10 point lead to lose this one 119-115. I think I saw Phil shaking his head at this one at the end, I think he goes into tank mode rather than trying to get help to salvage the season.

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont know .. yes i do .. we got a bum coach Horn .. 3 min remaining in the game and Horn put a punk LOSER lineup on the court .. KP/Melo/Holiday/Lee/Rose .. Clippers go on a quick 7-0 run to take the lead n win the game .. D'Andre Jordan scored 28 pts on 12-14 FGA

Broadway

All Star
I thought the Rose late game drive non call and #kporzee's(showed spunk tonight) 5th foul was suspect but of course not the reason why we lost, we got our share of calls. This game came down to who wanted to play defense the absolute least, which happened to be us.

Very sad to see Oakley go out like a sucker tonight, no matter what his personal beef was/is, can't do that when there's no upside. Why tarnish your reputation doing that and Phil had to calm him down? What another bizarre season with added sugar sprinkles.