Knicks reportedly interested in drafting Ntilikina, Monk

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep you are ready get Kiya and I forgot I Harp but yep... and none of those are showing up for us and PJAx hasn't drafted one yet:(

mafra

Legend
Wow... Nurkic destroyed his old team.... I guess Jokic isn't Tim Duncan yet. Big win for the suddenly en fuego Trailblazers.

Broadway

All Star
Ntilikina is moving up some on NBADraft.net but Dennis Smith could potentially be better than him kind of Kyrie Irvingish to his game. No doubt Ntilikina's physical metrics are impressive and he can lock it down. Seems like a safe "Triangle" guard pick.

jimkcchief88

All Star
PJAx: "sounds like a winner to me: great metrics, no one has seen him play, and nobody can pronounce his name. Sign him up. I'm building for the future...where's my $$$$":(

tiger0330

Legend
Ntilikina is moving up some on NBADraft.net but Dennis Smith could potentially be better than him kind of Kyrie Irvingish to his game. No doubt Ntilikina's physical metrics are impressive and he can lock it down. Seems like a safe "Triangle" guard pick.
Smith reminds me more of Westbrook than Kyrie. Knicks have to look at him and Smith over the French kid if both are still on the board when the Knicks pick. The hype about Ball I don't get. Now that the kid said he's better than Fultz, I like him less.

Broadway

All Star
Smith reminds me more of Westbrook than Kyrie. Knicks have to look at him and Smith over the French kid if both are still on the board when the Knicks pick. The hype about Ball I don't get. Now that the kid said he's better than Fultz, I like him less.

Yeah I immediately changed my Dennis Smith comparison in the NBA Draft Thread. I looked at his video in spots instead of all the way through. I watched again all the way through after making that post. Tig WB is not a bad compare but I didn't want to shoot that high with it. He seems like he mixes his athleticism/power with skill nicely and thus I resorted to an athletic version of Lowry. I wonder if he could rebound and showcase end to end speed with ball in hand and is he constant relentlessness, like WB?

I don't have a problem with Ball nor his father although I'd rather not hear what's coming from their camp. I do like players who believe highly of themselves but show traits of being team players. I think Ball is better than what was seen in college. Something tells me he gets it or will get it. Not sure how good he can be but the talent is there unquestionably.

Tig you meant him and ?

tiger0330

Legend
Yeah I immediately changed my Dennis Smith comparison in the NBA Draft Thread. I looked at his video in spots instead of all the way through. I watched again all the way through after making that post. Tig WB is not a bad compare but I didn't want to shoot that high with it. He seems like he mixes his athleticism/power with skill nicely and thus I resorted to an athletic version of Lowry. I wonder if he could rebound and showcase end to end speed with ball in hand and is he constant relentlessness, like WB?

I don't have a problem with Ball nor his father although I'd rather not hear what's coming from their camp. I do like players who believe highly of themselves but show traits of being team players. I think Ball is better than what was seen in college. Something tells me he gets it or will get it. Not sure how good he can be but the talent is there unquestionably.

Tig you meant him and ?
Poorly written by me. I just meant Smith over the French kid if both are there for the Knicks.

mafra

Legend
I don't like how Fultz said that he wasn't challenged this year. Really? Try beating a couple conference foes and qualify for the NCAAs.... that would help.

Smith is certainly in that elite pool,
And why this draft is so too heavy. Some say there's Fultz, then Ball on next tier, then a bunch more on tier-3 (but all lottery worthy).

To me, there's like 10 guys in that top tier. All have potential but all posses a slight bust factor.

I think the knock on Smith is his size and his ability to make others better. He shredded Duke in Duke but otherwise had a rather MEH season.

Still, aside from Fultz, Smith might have the most explosive offensive game.... and if we run him through the battery of tests and deem him worthy of our selection.... I'm down with it.

The French kid is a complete ??? And would be disappointing. It might be a great pick tho.... who knows.

I stand by wanting Jax, Fox or Tatum, but if we end up with Fultz, Ball, Smith, Monk.... let's hope we found gold.

mafra

Legend
Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen believes Phil Jackson is to blame for the Knicks' awful season. The former Chicago Bull also offered his support for Carmelo Anthony, and said he thinks it's time for Jackson to move on from the Knicks.

"To be honest with you, I'm going to have to go at my old coach Phil Jackson," Pippen told ESPN's "The Jump." "I think he just hasn't put the right pieces on the floor. I give a lot of credit to Carmelo who is being very professional in getting through these 82 game season. ... But this team just hasn't had it. They haven't had it since Phil Jackson landed there. There hasn't been any upside."

When asked if Jackson should leave the Knicks, Pippen said "yes."

Kiyaman

Legend
Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen believes Phil Jackson is to blame for the Knicks' awful season. The former Chicago Bull also offered his support for Carmelo Anthony, and said he thinks it's time for Jackson to move on from the Knicks.

"To be honest with you, I'm going to have to go at my old coach Phil Jackson," Pippen told ESPN's "The Jump." "I think he just hasn't put the right pieces on the floor. I give a lot of credit to Carmelo who is being very professional in getting through these 82 game season. ... But this team just hasn't had it. They haven't had it since Phil Jackson landed there. There hasn't been any upside."

When asked if Jackson should leave the Knicks, Pippen said "yes."

Wsup Mafra .. u should have made this a Post Topic ...i did it for u

Broadway

All Star
I picked Carolina in 2 brackets and Kansas in another bracket, to win it all.

Jackson was probably the best overall player today although Maye was the hero. Jackson(Justin) not(Josh) here...has been solid all yr he kind of reminds me of Nick Batum, he's worthy of a high selection. Needs to improve his ball handling.

Not sure if The Heels can beat The Zags but I'm still sticking with them...lol

Much respect to Justin Jackson, he's a gamer