Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Phoenix Suns 7:30 11/3/2017 [Game #8]

tiger0330

Legend
The Suns are looking like a JV team. Other than Booker who is really playing for them. We shot 58%. That’s telling. Looks like frank will get big mins tonight
Kanter perfect quarter of basketball
This is exactly how they played against the Lakers, swiss cheese interior defense, if you allow Lonzo to get 5 layups you have no interior defense.

We lead 65 - 50 at the half. Another huge start for KP. Suns play virtually no defense. Game is far from over though. We?ve seen this a bunch of times already this season. The Suns will make halftime adjustments and we won?t and then we?ll spend the whole 3rd quarter trying to figure it out. C?mon Hornacek, let?s come out of the half with a plan for once.

tiger0330

Legend
65-50 Knicks. Suns shooting less than 30% and the Knicks 56%. Knicks only made 5 3s but it seemed like a more than that. TJ Warren probably won't return so if we can focus on limiting Booker it should be an easy win. I'd put Frank on him to give him the experience of defending a top scorer in the league.

Kiyaman

Legend
We lead 65 - 50 at the half. Another huge start for KP. Suns play virtually no defense. Game is far from over though. We’ve seen this a bunch of times already this season. The Suns will make halftime adjustments and we won’t and then we’ll spend the whole 3rd quarter trying to figure it out. C’mon Hornacek, let’s come out of the half with a plan for once.

I'm hoping the same .. Its bad i have to hope Horn has a half-time plan on keeping the 15 pt lead

and1

Rotation player
lmao and of course we come out sloppy and whack to start the 2nd half.
unbelievable! you'd think they'd want to come out and stomp on these guys.

and1

Rotation player
after a dumb foul, beas makes up for it with some offensive spark to end the 3rd.

tiger0330

Legend
92-76 after 3. Booker was on the bench with 4 fouls in the 3rd, I think we see him in the 4th and matched up against Frank.

and1

Rotation player
i'm okay if dougie isnt so much of a sniper. if him and beas can more consistently give us some offensive spark off the bench like they have tonight, i'll be good with that.