Game-Thread .. Turn up the AC .. its hot in Houston

mafra

Legend
NY had 39 after 1st and now with just 30 points in second-third combined. Knicks went from up 22 to down 18. Only a 40-point swing. Lol.

and1

Rotation player
refs must've gotten the memo at halftime that this was a nationally televised game.... translated to 'let the rockettes do whatever they want against the knicks'.

mafra

Legend
i guess a clothesline doesn't count as a foul.

refs must've gotten the memo at halftime that this was a nationally televised game.... translated to 'let the rockettes do whatever they want against the knicks'.

They closeline us and it's a play-on. We do it to them and it's a flagrant-1 and police are called to arrest our player.

Kiyaman

Legend
NY had 39 after 1st and now with just 30 points in second-third combined. Knicks went from up 22 to down 18. Only a 40-point swing. Lol.

Yeah .. Spurs Pop got mad when GSW let the Spurs have a 24 pt lead in the first half then came back n tied the game early in the 3rd qtr.

mafra

Legend
Our bench has made 4 baskets tonight. They made 7 last night. That's 11 made baskets from our bench in 7 quarters.

mafra

Legend
As expected.... 37-13 run in third wipes NYK off the floor.

Bring on the tank!

Can't take this team seriously when they lose every road game by 20 points.

Kiyaman

Legend
It was 29-7 NY and now it's 90-71 HOU. According to my math, that's a 83-42 run.

Good Math .. the Rox control this game at tip off .. their Rox fans like it when they snatch their opponent 20 pt lead in one quarter.

The Craptors beat the Hawks 112 - 78

Fun fact. Knicks have been above 0.500 the last 3 seasons at the 20 game mark. For some reason, our franchise doesn?t like to prioritize the back 62 games of the schedule. Hopefully, this isn?t the early part of a tailspin, but if it is, let?s see if KP has the character to right the ship this year.

and1

Rotation player
even if the knicks lose the next game to portland they'll be 10-10, much better than i honestly thought they'd be.
but they've got to get this 2nd unit situation back in shape if they want to have a respectable season. mcBuckets has a couple of good games then disappears. beasley has a couple of games then disappears. the Q seems to be doing okay with the starters, even without KP, but has been looking a little wonky when he comes off the bench with the 2nd unit.
i wonder if they're going to send frank to westchester for a while and maybe play baker a little more for a few games?

mafra

Legend
Well be a good home team.... probably be like 25-16 at home. But we'll struggle all year on the road. I doubt we win 20 road games this year.

knicksin60

Starter
It is a good thing that we are probably the worst road team in the NBA. I say that there is an 85 percent chance that the Knicks will fall into the top 10 in the draft after their brutal January schedule.

tiger0330

Legend
I'm not going to say the Knicks are going to be busts on the road until I see us getting beat with KP and Kanter in the line up. Not having Kanter last night was a factor in getting beat by the Hawks and facing the Rox we needed both of our big guys. Beas ran out of gas in the first half so the Knicks had no chance the second half,

mafra

Legend
Knicks will easily be a top 10 worst record. The only reason NY is relevant now is bc they've played so many home games.

Knicks are 10-9 (1-6 on road). They play 9 of the next 12 at home.

Think about that, when Jan arrives.... NY will have already played 21 home games. Half of their home games already!!! Think about that.... 21/31 games are MSG.

They better be more than .500 bc when jan arrives...Knicks face a lot of losing.

If NY goes 7-2 next 9 home games and if they lose all 3 road games.... Chances are NY could be something like 17-14 around New Years.

So, after 31 games.... the Knicks will have to play on the road 31 times in 51 games.