Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 7:30 12/10/2017 [Game #26]

tiger0330

Legend
Breen just said it this is a very important game. They need to bring it to get the W, as much as we've been talking about this year's team, we have a worse record than last year at this point.

tiger0330

Legend
KP 1-5 from 3, his last one Quinn tipped in to get the Knicks within 2. I wish KP would stay with the high % shots that have gotten him 18pts so far. Leave the 3 when the team is down 10 with 5 mins left and you need points.

Just showed the stat that KP is averaging 2 blocks per game for the season. 14 times ever has a Knick averaged 2 blocks per game for a season. 13 of those times were Ewing (14th time was Camby).

We lead by 1 heading into the 4th. Let?s go Knicks!

Baker having a real positive impact tonight. He has the ability to take some pressure off Ntilikina on the offensive end.

Ntilikina with a great steal, but in what is becoming an alarming trend, blows the transition layup. McDermott bails him out with the put back.

Ntilikina reminds me of Shump early in his career. He?d make these great defensive plays and then look terrible trying to finish down the other end.

tiger0330

Legend
I've been waiting for Frank to make a steal and then turn it into a highlight dunk. He made the the steal but blew his layup, doesn't get up high enough to dunk I don't think. Dougie cleaned up his miss and the Knicks are up 5 80-75.

Ntilikina penetrates and hits the pull-up jumper.

Beasley fouls out in 10 minutes of playing time. 1st Knick to foul out this season. Here comes KP.

mafra

Legend
The rookie sinks te teardrop runner. Sweet. Back-2-back games now.... looking like he did pre-Lebron incident.

Hawks head coach gets a technical out of nowhere. KP his the FT and lead is 8 with less than 7 minutes to go.