Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 7:00 1/5/2018 [Game #39]

tiger0330

Legend
“On June 25, 2014, Ellington, along with Shane Larkin, Jos? Calder?n, Samuel Dalembert and two 2014 second-round picks, was traded to the New York Knicks in exchange for Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton.[11] On August 6, 2014, he was traded again, this time to the Sacramento Kings, along with Jeremy Tyler and a 2016 second round pick, in exchange for Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw.[12] On September 3, 2014, he was waived by the Kings.[13]

On September 22, 2014, Ellington signed with the Los Angeles Lakers.[14] On November 11, 2014, he took an indefinite leave of absence from the Lakers after his father was shot and killed in Philadelphia.[15] He returned to action on November 21, 2014. On January 27, 2015, he scored a career-high 28 points in a 98–92 loss to the Washington Wizards.[16] He finished the season having played 65 games after being ruled out for the rest of the season on April 2, 2015 with a shoulder injury.”
You would think he'd be out of the NBA after reading this, starting in MIA pretty good.

KP saves a bad possession with the offensive board and a great pass to McDermott who drains the 3! We?re going to OT! Let?s go Knicks!

mafra

Legend
Why is Jack chucking up a 3? NYK finally make me eat my words... appreciate this moment bc we never hit shots as time expire.

Wow! Dougie buckets!!!!

Now finish this and steal a win

tiger0330

Legend
I like this lineup they have out there KP at the 5. Beas, Doug, Jack CLee. Beas turns his ankle and goes down like a sack of potatoes, heads back to the locker room.

Broadway

All Star
How many times do we have to see Courtney Lee throw a game away? Oh and when will this team get a POINT GUARD?

mafra

Legend
Ok folks... MIA just beat us and have a 3 game lead on us. Reality is we aren?t a good team. Our first rounder isn?t as good as players taken after him, one of our bright young players from last year doesn?t even play this season....

We can?t win on the road and have now lost what? 7 of 10?

The sad thing is... we don?t give max effort. That?s inexcusable.

If you aren?t cheering like heck for a mountain of losses you aren?t a real fan. Not only are we bad, I?m not even sure we are heading in the right direction.

Ok folks... MIA just beat us and have a 3 game lead on us. Realty is we aren?t a good team. Our first rounder isn?t as good as players taken after him, one of our bright young players from last year doesn?t even play this season....

We can?t win in the road and have now lost what? 7 of 10?

If you aren?t cheering like heck for a mountain of losses you aren?t a real fan. Not only are we bad, I?m not even sure we are heading in the right direction.

I?m not cheering for a mountain of losses. So, according to you, I guess that means I?m not a real fan.

Kiyaman

Legend
Funny thought ... did the Knicks boot this game .. Or did the Heat put on extra heat to win the game in OT ???

Broadway

All Star
Ok folks... MIA just beat us and have a 3 game lead on us. Reality is we aren’t a good team. Our first rounder isn’t as good as players taken after him, one of our bright young players from last year doesn’t even play this season....

We can’t win on the road and have now lost what? 7 of 10?

The sad thing is... we don’t give max effort. That’s inexcusable.

If you aren’t cheering like heck for a mountain of losses you aren’t a real fan. Not only are we bad, I’m not even sure we are heading in the right direction.

We can't use the THJR excuse, especially against a team like Miami who has no star, really no 6th man and have had major injury issues with Whiteside/Waiters/Winslow...even Dragic has missed a few gms. They are better than us and play hard every game picking right back up where they left off last yr.

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 9

mafra

Legend
I?m not cheering for a mountain of losses. So, according to you, I guess that means I?m not a real fan.

I Would say Correctumundo! We ended up drafting Gallinair and Hill instead of Westbrook and Curry bc in both of those years, we won 4 more games than OKC and GSW.

This team won?t win 40 games. This team will be under .500.... drafting 7th or 12th will pretty much kill the KP era. KP is another Durant. He?ll bolt the moment he can to latch on to a ready made winner. If we don?t secure a lottery stud this draft... we may be bad for another decade.

If we have any hope to win during the KP era... we must secure a top 6 pick in the upcoming draft.

So, let me ask you: how does winning 36 games help this franchise? Winning 25 does so much good... why wouldn?t you root for that?