Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Phoenix Suns 9:00 1/26/2018 [Game #50]

Of note, after Burke?s nice game last night, Hornacek only gifted him 4 minutes of playing time so far tonight. To be fair, Suns went on a run once Burke replaced Ntilikina in the 2nd quarter.

Not long after getting a tech, Booker with the cheap shot from behind on THJ on the fast break. Not a hard hit, but no way for THJ to protect himself up in the air. THJ not getting up, looks like he hit his head. Booker should get the flagrant 2 and be ejected, but instead he only gets the flagrant 1.

tiger0330

Legend
Ntilikina with bad pass turnovers on back to back plays. Ntilikina is not ready to be a primary PG in the NBA. Needs to be playing with another ball handler. Hornacek benches Ntilikina after the latest turnover and finally brings in Burke.
Isola wrote the Knicks should be starting Nits and also not have Burke take his minutes. Don't know how I feel about that because a team should be fielding the best team it can. I'm for developing a guy but isn't that what we have a GLeague team for.

tiger0330

Legend
Not long after getting a tech, Booker with the cheap shot from behind on THJ on the fast break. Not a hard hit, but no way for THJ to protect himself up in the air. THJ not getting up, looks like he hit his head. Booker should get the flagrant 2 and be ejected, but instead he only gets the flagrant 1.
Tim gutted it out to take his FTs so he can reenter the game but he went back to the locker room looking woozy.

Isola wrote the Knicks should be starting Nits and also not have Burke take his minutes. Don't know how I feel about that because a team should be fielding the best team it can. I'm for developing a guy but isn't that what we have a GLeague team for.

Sending Ntilkina to the G League might make sense, but I don?t know why Ntilikina can?t guard the point of attack on defense and then not act like an idiot on offense.

In the 2nd half, Hornacek goes to Burke to replace Jack. Is Ntilikina benched after that last bad turnover in the 1st half?

Kanter blocks Booker and Booker shoves Kanter. Booker already with a tech and flagrant. Time to eject this kid.

Double techs on Kanter and Booker. Booker is gone. You need to grow up, kid. Can?t let yourself get ejected when you are the best player on the team.

tiger0330

Legend
KP had Dudley guarding him in the post and couldn't back him down to get him closer to the basket for a better shot. Dudley isn't TC, pathetic that he can't take advantage of that matchup.