Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Phoenix Suns 9:00 1/26/2018 [Game #50]

mafra

Legend
You?d think a 3-4 road trip would?ve been something we would?ve signed off for when this 7-game road trip began. Just look at the crappy road record this team has this season. But with awful losses in LAK and DEN and with KP sitting vs GSW, it somehow doesn?t feel like a moral victory.

You?d think a 3-4 road trip would?ve been something we would?ve signed off for when this 7-game road trip began. Just look at the crappy road record this team has this season. But with awful losses in LAK and DEN and with KP sitting vs GSW, it somehow doesn?t feel like a moral victory.

That bad home loss against the Pelicans right before the 7 game road trip still sticks with me too.

Lance Thomas hits the 3 and we finish the 3rd quarter up by 15. Can we somehow mess this up? 15 point lead and Suns without Booker and Chandler?

tiger0330

Legend
82-67 on LT 3 to end the qtr. No way the Knicks lose this, if they do Perry ahould fire Horn right after the game. They changed LT 3 to a 2 81-67 now.

mafra

Legend
Burke is on fire. He?s only 25, a former lottery pick. Am I crazy to think he hasn?t IT potential? It?s uo to NYK to get it out of him, but I?ve seen enough to see that he has the potential to be an explosive scorer....

Enough of Jack please. Build for future. We may have a great defensive PG and another great offensive PG. Start Knits and build him up and then let Burke and Beasley go to work with the second unit.

If we come out of this season with a top ten pick and have found a gem in Burke, then hit with one of our second rounders.... this would be a very fruitful year.

mafra

Legend
Burke toyed with a defender then no-look
shovel dish to mcderms, who skips it a teammate for easy bucket. We?re pkaying b-ball folks. Woah!

Burke with 18 points in 15 minutes. Hornacek needs to run with Burke. Might even save his job (I sure hope not though).

Broadway

All Star

Burke is continuing his super solid play which is great but winning gms against Brooklyn/Utah/Phx is nothing to whistle out loud about. We didn't sit #kporzee in any of these games but I'm happy the All-Star beat up on a has been in Dudley instead of giving Draymond the same energy.

Not going to get too excited about Burke. This game became garbage time once Booker got ejected. But still, Burke looks good. Ntilikina?s benching looks real, just coming back into the game with 4 minutes to go and a 26 point lead. Do your job, Hornacek. Got to teach Ntilikina he needs to execute on offense. Needs to cut down on the bad turnovers.