New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics ? 01/31/2018 (8:00 PM on ESPN)

mafra

Legend
You can hide loser DNA for moments, but truth is always revealed. Tired may be a reason why the team just stopped playing halfway through the third quarter, but the effort and lack of focus the first 2.5 quarters perfectly exemplified the pretender status of this roster.

There were about 8 unforced turnovers in the first 3 quarters, where player just handed BOS ball.... they missed a ton of easy looks near the basket. Nobody was aggressive.... Kanter seemed like the only one battling.

Ref crew sure did BOS a favor. Guess what team would prefer the refs to take a break and not call a single foul the first half? BOS got away with about 6 violations in the first half (walking, traveling, playing).

Hornacek was brutal. Rosier was killing Jack in the beginning of the game and he didn?t do anything....

Then, he just sat there while the starters waded in mud for the first 6 minutes of the third....

Jack-LEE-Timmy did nothing. They were awful.

To lose by thirty, in a wire-to-wire loss, to BOS without Kyrie, Smart, and Hayward pretty much ended any hope these vets had in management getting them reinforcements....

Here comes a hoo-hum trading deadline then a slow fade to this season.

jimkcchief88

All Star
If JJ starts another game you know the tank is alive and well; allows a kid to drop a triple double in his first NBA start????šŸ˜³ I?m back on the Rockets bandwagon as Harden dropped a 60 point triple double and even Russ, Melo and company are getting their act togethe in OKC. Knicks are playing less than an hour away in Milltown tomorrow night and tickets are cheap but I ain?t wasting a penny on these losers on Chief

Ah, I don?t know if I learned anything from these last 2 games. We?re better than Brooklyn and not as good as Boston. I think that I already knew that. We?re going to live below 0.500 for the rest of the season and end up with a mid 1st round pick.

paris401

Starter
its brutal watchin the knicks against a reasonably good team.. brutal.... and if u look up and down boston's roster , espec without irving and gordon, there's not one A-rated player, but put em all together.... maybe its the coaching??? .... maybe???

Broadway

All Star
Woj getting interviewed by the ESPN broadcast team during the 2nd quarter. Woj seems to be implying not to expect much from us at the trade deadline. He says teams are going to be reluctant to trade us draft picks for guys who would be role players.

No surprise, we should've traded Lee to the Pistons this summer when we probably had the chance

Kiyaman

Legend
its brutal watchin the knicks against a reasonably good team.. brutal.... and if u look up and down boston's roster , espec without irving and gordon, there's not one A-rated player, but put em all together.... maybe its the coaching??? .... maybe???

YEAH! It could be the coaching !!!
LMAO !!!