Game thread: New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 7:30 11/11/2018 [Game #14]

Broadway

All Star
Frank - 5 minutes, 0 - 3 fg

Mudiay - 11 minutes, 3 points, 0 assists

Timmy - 2 - 11 fg, 7 points, 2 turnovers

Trier in 6 minutes has 0 points, Dotson in 10 minutes has 0 points....

why the **** are you guys mostly blaming frank for this **** game?

Who's blaming him, point out the blame especially for this game? The discussion of his play is fluid, since starting at point guard. It's not exclusive to any single game. It's more to do about his position, fit, overall play nothing really about the scoreboard. Get A Grip!

He will receive more criticism than most because he's OUR TOP PICK. Tonight everyone deserves blame. I've never seen more horrific shot selection from THJR in my life and overall selfish play from the team in general. The player getting lost in this mess is Knox

With that being said Knits still gonna get this verbal work and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it

Kiyaman

Legend
I would let Mudiay start at PG. Keep rewarding the hot hand. Better to figure out what you want to do going forward with Mudiay... it’s obvious Knits needs another “redshirt” season. No biggie, but certainly not time to coddle.

Half Time .. Knicks 40 - Magic 65
Frank 6 min of playing time gave the Magic a 25 pt lead at Half-Time ..
Frank 6 min of playing time got the Magic shooting 52% fg and 52% 3-ball in the first half.
Frank 6 min of playing time did not let the Knicks get an assist the first 16 minute into the game.

Its Frank fault that Kanter and Burke has not been put back into the starting lineup.
It's Frank fault the Knicks has poor-poor ball movement.
Its Frank fault the Memphis Grizz has a 7-4 record right now, and will go on a long losing-streak to have a 7-15 record !!!

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Frank 6 min of playing time got the Magic shooting 52% fg and 52% 3-ball in the first half.
Frank 6 min of playing time did not let the Knicks get an assist the first 16 minute into the game.

Its Frank fault that Kanter and Burke has not been put back into the starting lineup.
Its Frank fault the Memphis Grizz has a 7-4 record right now, and will go on a long losing-streak to have a 7-15 record !!!

I'm dying over here :teeth::teeth::teeth:

tiger0330

Legend

I'll bet Frank won't be starting at PG next game. Fiz is going back to Trey would be my bet.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Now I'm just waiting for jimchief to blame frank for everything thats happening to our knicks..................

Kiyaman

Legend
I'll bet Frank won't be starting at PG next game. Fiz is going back to Trey would be my bet.

He should have stuck with Trey & Frank, plus taking Timmy out early in 1st quarter to put our rookie 6th Man Trier into the lineup with Trey & Frank

Broadway

All Star

You got posters on here making things up but guess who's sitting on the bench right now? So is Fizdale is blaming Knits too as you said in so many words(rolling eyes)

Broadway

All Star
Trier look I once referred to you as a (1 Trick Pony)...you've been playing like it lately what happened kid? I thought maybe you might be proving me wrong, not so fast

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Who's blaming him, point out the blame especially for this game? The discussion of his play is fluid, since starting at point guard. It's not exclusive to any single game. It's more to do about his position, fit, overall play nothing really about the scoreboard. Get A Grip!

He will receive more criticism than most because he's OUR TOP PICK. Tonight everyone deserves blame. I've never seen more horrific shot selection from THJR in my life and overall selfish play from the team in general. The player getting lost in this mess is Knox

With that being said Knits still gonna get this verbal work and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it

Go back to the first page of this thread.

It looks like the Anti-Knits fan club, with you as the president.

Anyways I'm glad you brought up Tim cause to be honest he's the one thats ****ing up the most. Bad shots, low percentage, more turnovers than assists.

Broadway

All Star

Anyways I'm glad you brought up Tim cause to be honest he's the one thats ****ing up the most. Bad shots, low percentage, more turnovers than assists.

Naaaaaah no one blamed him for losing and why we were down. We got on him for his personal poor play

Kiyaman

Legend
I agree but maybe he should be coming off the bench. He's not a starting caliber NBA player at this point imo.

The Knicks did not start the season having a NBA starter PG .. The reason why Mismanagement were suppose to hire Mark Jackson as the Knicks Head Coach !!!

Kiyaman

Legend

If I got on Timmy the way they stay on a 2nd season Frank, they would see the clarity of why the Knicks have a 4-10 record.
Timmy has not co-existed in the back court with any of his teammate PG in his 5 going on 6 NBA seasons, plus Knicks opponent has been scoring over Timmy more than any other Knick player this season. Puppet Fizdale put Dotson in the Knicks starter lineup because of Timmy's no-effort defense and low shooting percentage. For those who act like they dont recall last-season of Lee & Jack steady ball movement where 3 to 5 players got touches before a shot was taken until Timmy came back from injury and started hacking-up shots for 30 min per game like loser Iso-Melo (Rocks beat Pacers tonight having Melo DNP).
The weak design offense Fizdale has the Knicks playing we spose to be 1-13 from having no type of offensive plays (16 minute without an assist!).
And u wonder why the Grizz players had Fiz FIRED! .... For those who watched the final 4 minute of tonight game, how did the so-call development of the young-core players look? It sure did not look like they were playing team ball, rookie Knox lazy ss never ran back on Defense !!!
No more to be said .. EMBARRASSING Knick game in MSG !!!!!!

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks did not start the season having a NBA starter PG .. The reason why Mismanagement were suppose to hire Mark Jackson as the Knicks Head Coach !!!

You nailed it. None of Trey, Mudiay or Nits is a starting NBA PG, Jimmer scored 75 over in China, maybe we should bring him in for a look when the CBA season ends next year.

mafra

Legend
A brutal loss... to be blown out, in a wire to wire loss at home, by ORL? Woah... Knits, Knox, MRob and Trier have all taken a step back lately...

I think as the losses pile, we are going to see more of these types of games. Where we don?t show up...

We?ve been competitive mostly bc we?ve played with energy... tonight proves that if we don?t play with energy... we can be blow out by anybody.

Still, games like these won?t help recruit Durant or Kawhi.

Anyway, I?m happy bc we get another L. Zion posted a monster line today... hopefully we are 1 day closer to him....

From what I see, Knit Knox MRob and Trier are 2-3 years away from being contributors on a winning team... if that.

Broadway

All Star
You nailed it. None of Trey, Mudiay or Nits is a starting NBA PG, Jimmer scored 75 over in China, maybe we should bring him in for a look when the CBA season ends next year.

No we shouldn't Jimmer is a scorer against inferior competition. Depending on where we finish in the draft we may have to look for a point guard there first. IMO I'd keep a close watch on Kemba