Game thread: New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics 7:30 11/21/2018 [Game #19]

Paul1355

All Star
Burke should never be benched again. It?s a tragedy he had a few dnp this season while frank ntlikina is shooting a putrid 35% fg and 25% from 3 point land.

Frank should only play when mudiay or Burke are on the floor or we will be lucky to stay in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul1355

All Star
If KP was healthy NYK would have a better record than BOS.

No frigin way, Knicks would barely be .500 with this team and KP. Even Boston has a down game and they can still win this because the Knicks never hold a lead

tiger0330

Legend
Burke should never be benched again. It’s a tragedy he had a few dnp this season while frank ntlikina is shooting a putrid 35% fg and 25% from 3 point land.

Frank should only play when mudiay or Burke are on the floor or we will be lucky to stay in the game.

Nice seeing u back man. I've been saying Trey should start, his stats back it up but maybe the 6th man role with the rooks is the best way to use him. Problem is Mudiay is up and down.

Paul1355

All Star
Don?t stay too confident everyone..Knicks blew a 19 point lead to the pelicans..no one should feel safe

mafra

Legend
Knox and Robinson sending BOS fans home early for turkey. Or maybe this is Ainge trying to ensure we don?t get Zion... With KP and Zion BOS has no chance.

Paul1355

All Star
Nice seeing u back man. I've been saying Trey should start, his stats back it up but maybe the 6th man role with the rooks is the best way to use him. Problem is Mudiay is up and down.

Thanks! Yea I?ve been ghost until I get pissed off with this team then I express myself. Mudiay looks to be in his classic head fog running around and doing nothing. I still trust him over frank as a pg

mafra

Legend
No frigin way, Knicks would barely be .500 with this team and KP. Even Boston has a down game and they can still win this because the Knicks never hold a lead

So, Knicks have been tied or led in the 4th in 9/14 losses... Obviously, with KP, we win at least 4 of those games. 4-14 becomes 9-9.

BOS 3-6 previous 9.

What a scoop by Knits!

tiger0330

Legend
Horford loses the ball after a THJ TO keep the lead at 12. Horford was right under the basket and would have cut it to eight if he didn't turn it over. Lot of traffic under the basket when he turned it over.

Paul1355

All Star
So, Knicks have been tied or led in 9/14 losses... Obviously, with KP, we win at least 4 of those games. 4-14 becomes 9-9.

We all know Boston is much better than their record and again being .500 isn?t something to be proud of. It?s actually the worst outcome because you?re not good enough to be a playoff team, and not bad enough to get a promising draft pick. Boston?s record will get better and we need KP and another good player to even win a game in a playoff series against them.

tiger0330

Legend
Knox and Robinson sending BOS fans home early for turkey. Or maybe this is Ainge trying to ensure we don?t get Zion... With KP and Zion BOS has no chance.
I think the firsts BOS has are top 5 protected this year so they won't get him.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Just told all of you to not feel safe with this team..they are predictable in their ability to choke ..let?s see