Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11

mafra

Legend
Impressed how Dotson stayed ready. Disappointed that Burke and Mudiay regressed. 1 step forwards, 2 steps baxkwards. At least last 24 hours removed any doubt Fans may have had about ?going for it? this season. Trust the Process. Just 5 more months of losing and this ship should be heading in the right direction.

Broadway

All Star
PHi has a head start... maybe we flip Knits and Knox for a stud, draft a stud, and sign a stud and we are ahead of them in 10 months. The end is only another beginning.

lol nice rebuttal

Also had Philly hit they?d be further along in the process. I?d love for any GM of my team to have 3-4 cracks inside Top 6 picks if we?re a rebuilding team but yeah they were there a while

mafra

Legend
lol nice rebuttal

Also had Philly hit they?d be further along in the process. I?d love for any GM of my team to have 3-4 cracks inside Top 6 picks if we?re a rebuilding team but yeah they were there a while

Amen to that. This is why it?s imperative NYK finish with a top 5-7 in the L department this season.

It?s rare you can pull off a lottery miracle like OKC (Durant-Westbrook-Harden back-2-back-2-back drafts). Most likely, you go the GSW or BOS route.

Mainly, you need to hit on 2 lottery picks in a 5 year period while finding a steal (gem) in the later part of draft, or in the undrafted bin, or find a fearless sniper packing groceries.

Had PHI hit on 2 more they?d be a title contender....

Knicks hopefully hit on KP (remains to be seen if he can stay healthy). They found a second round gem (Trier and/or Robinson).
A hit this upcoming draft means they?re on the path to glory... almost there...

Next year, KP is 24 & knits, Knox and lottery stud will all be 21 and under.

Butler will be 30... Embiid 25... Simmons 23.

I like fact NY can ride out this storm and let GSW, LeBRon and BOS/TOR compete and wait for those 4 teams to come back to Earth. I doubt Philly is good enough to get through these teams. When those teams break apart, Butler is 33...

Knicks are ripe to take over that void, if this is played correctly. KP has to be a stud or flipped for foundational pieces...

Knits and Knox may not ever be good but if together they fetch NYK a butler or Kyrie type of player (when time comes to trade) to compliment KP, a free agent horse and a Zion... Knicks will be lethal.

The point is, you don?t tank... if you can?t win then lose playing youth... don?t lose playing cast-off vets on 1-2 year deals.

mafra

Legend
Just saw this report that the Knicks are "out" on Ntilikina, meaning he may not be a focus in the Knicks youth movement. Somebody woke up in the front office smh.

https://dailyknicks.com/2018/11/28/new-york-knicks-rumors-team-frank-ntilikina/

Makes sense, to me. He wasn?t taken by Perry (damn you Dolan for letting Phil make the pick before you canned his ass). And, he?s one of the few trade commodities we have.... And, we can?t wait for him and Knox... we need to convince a KD or KL or TH or KW to come here... Knits has to be expendable in that pursuit.

The choice is either trade KP and build around the teenagers (Knits and Knox), or trade Knits to build around KP.

Fact is defense just isn?t important in NBA these days. Rules and style of play means you can?t carry a slick fielding SS who bats below the Mendoza line.

Kiyaman

Legend
Having 7 Knick guards in the rotation .. and only 14 Dimes tonight !!!
Damn .. last night we had 16 Dimes having 6 Knicks guards in the rotation ??

mafra

Legend
This is what P-Jax?s butt buddy tweeted out after DET game:

Clarence Gaines
@ClarenceGaines2
Lots of @nyknicks fans pushing the panic button on @FrankLikina donuts vs. @DetroitPistons. Hard to impact the game when you don't touch the ball on 20/24 possessions (83%) in 1st half. Initiated offense on 1/24 possessions (FN shot airball off contested spin jumper off dribble)

- well, what happened tonight? Frank should go get ball... get rebounds and put backs... steal the ball and breakaway for a dunk (has that happened yet in 2 seasons)?

Broadway

All Star
This is what P-Jax?s butt buddy tweeted out after DET game:

Clarence Gaines
@ClarenceGaines2
Lots of @nyknicks fans pushing the panic button on @FrankLikina donuts vs. @DetroitPistons. Hard to impact the game when you don't touch the ball on 20/24 possessions (83%) in 1st half. Initiated offense on 1/24 possessions (FN shot airball off contested spin jumper off dribble)

- well, what happened tonight? Frank should go get ball... get rebounds and put backs... steal the ball and breakaway for a dunk (has that happened yet in 2 seasons)?

We can clearly tell who made this pick, he?s wild mad emotional. Hella overrated scout

It?s barely a quarter into his 2nd season. Keep playing Ntilikina 15 minutes a night or send him to the G League. This stupid franchise likes to deal players when their value is at an all-time low. Nobody on this current roster is so good that we need deal other young guys unless we get back a better asset.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Just saw this report that the Knicks are "out" on Ntilikina, meaning he may not be a focus in the Knicks youth movement. Somebody woke up in the front office smh.

https://dailyknicks.com/2018/11/28/new-york-knicks-rumors-team-frank-ntilikina/

Did I read in that report there was a ?split? in the organization between drafting DM and Frank? Anyone else besides Fail-Jax who was responsible for Frank should be fired immediately. I don?t know how true the rumors are and hindsight is 20/20. But if I?m GM and and I didn?t draft Frank I?m not going to let him cost me my job.

Kiyaman

Legend
Perry should strike while the iron is still hot. Fultz for Ntilikina straight up or Dotson, Nits for Fultz/McConnell.

The money Perry gave to Timmy should have went to an experience FA PG, after Phil drafted Frank Nitty !!!
Perry first have to learn how to hire a long-term head coach and assistant head coach, before making trade decision.
Plus Frank Nitty as a role-player would probably fit right into Philly type of system quick.

Kiyaman

Legend
It’s barely a quarter into his 2nd season. Keep playing Ntilikina 15 minutes a night or send him to the G League. This stupid franchise likes to deal players when their value is at an all-time low. Nobody on this current roster is so good that we need deal other young guys unless we get back a better asset.

So True .. I see talent in a lot of areas in the young-core Knick players .. what i dont see is the coach working on a specific lineup he could call Starters.
Am i wrong for wanting the coaching staff to develop a few of the young talent to perform on the same-page in a lineup ???

jimkcchief88

All Star
So True .. I see talent in a lot of areas in the young-core Knick players .. what i dont see is the coach working on a specific lineup he could call Starters.
Am i wrong for wanting the coaching staff to develop a few of the young talent to perform on the same-page in a lineup ???

Kinda. I keep saying NBA coaches #1 job is not to develop talent. It’s X’s and O’s. You are already supposed to know how to dribble, shoot...you know the basics. That’s being a professional. Knits had all Summer to work on his jumper. Remember way when they criticized Magic for his shooting ability from deep and that very next season Magic was dropping three’s. I know Knits ain’t no Magic, but Knits is still a high lottery pick at 8. What did knits do all Summer? Looks like he sat outside at some outdoor French cafe sipping decaf lattes. Still no handles, no clue on offense and no jumper and I mean no jumper? Cmon man enough is enough. Cut your losses. Whomever decided to pick up Knits option needs to go along with Knits. Give Knox some time to adjust. He ain’t no banger that Bam whAts his name did all that at Kentucky. But Knits go to go got to go. Give Trier, Dot, Burke, even Bake those minutes on Chief.

tiger0330

Legend
This is what P-Jax’s butt buddy tweeted out after DET game:

Clarence Gaines
@ClarenceGaines2

Here is Gaines whole tweet. He's out of work, Nits could use a good agent