Game thread: New York Knicks @San Antonio Spurs 8:30 3/15/2019 [Game #69]

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for Game-Thread Tig ....
Kadeem Allen 2-Way performance are back in the rotation tonight collecting 11 points in the first half .. hoping to see Fiz put a 3 guard offense lineup of Dotson/Trier/and Kadeem on the court for 5 to 8 straight minutes vs Spurs Mills/DeRozan/and Belinelli in the 2nd half

Broadway

All Star
Really like Allen's game, my only fault in it, is his inability to understand game situation and rhythm but I think this would come with consistent minutes on the team and familiarity with roster. Matter of fact his game is so solid he may make Knits and MUDIAY expendable. Slow start for Mudiay but all our guards played great in the 3rd. Dotson needs to improve his defense, it's disgusting and has been for a while now.

tiger0330

Legend
Couldn't watch but at least I got the game thread in. Would have been a shame not to have one after 68 games. Say what you will about THJ, Trey and Kanter but since they left the Knicks are borderline unwatchable. I think I saw DJ had more dimes than all our guards combined.

Tired of hearing Fizdale's BS also saying from what he's heard the Knicks are in a great place with their young talent improving every day and competing at a high level. I don't see any silver lining for a team that's about to make Knicks history with the worst record in the history of the franchise. I'd have him on a short leash next season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Really like Allen's game, my only fault in it, is his inability to understand game situation and rhythm but I think this would come with consistent minutes on the team and familiarity with roster. Matter of fact his game is so solid he may make Knits and MUDIAY expendable. Slow start for Mudiay but all our guards played great in the 3rd. Dotson needs to improve his defense, it's disgusting and has been for a while now.

It would have been nice to win this game against the Spurs having DJ getting a triple-double, and Kadeem Allen coming off the bench to add his 2-Way play making performance for a Knicks win .. It could've happen if TANK-TANK Fizdale would've put Kadeem in lineups with teammates he played with before the All-Star break. Having Kadeem play the majority of his playing time in lineup with low-IQ Mudiay in the back court looked awful.