Game thread: New York Knicks @ San Antonio Spurs 8:30 10/23/2019 [Game #1]

tiger0330

Legend
NMorris keeping us in this with 17 pts. Knicks down 59-51 at the half, PG play was atrocious continuing what they did in the preseason. I think they have more fouls than points.

mafra

Legend
This is why we need a HC who can instill a true offensive system. Adjust and adapt to our talent. We don?t have PGs who can create, so we need a motion offense that creates.

If we don?t see anything resembling an offensive system, Fiz should be fired by Feb.

mafra

Legend
Knicks PG a mess... Meanwhile, Irving has 43.... putting on a show.... that KD Achilles injury changed so much.

Now we are left with DSJ. Yuck!!!!

mafra

Legend
Nets in OT. Knicks playing defense, and that?s why they?re in the game.

I bet FIZ told Frank he wouldn?t play today.... DSJ or Pay won?t play next time... I bet it?s always 2 on and 1 out.

tiger0330

Legend
Fiz does have them running in transition, probably the reason we haven’t seen Ntilikina, he knows nothing about pace.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah .. we should've resign the top FA center DeAndre Jordan !!!

Payton! Payton! Payton! And rookie RJ has taken control of the tempo for a 78 - 73 Knicks lead .. Lets GO Knicks !!!

mafra

Legend
And Frank promptly drives and creates for Taj, but Gibson missed the dunk.

It?s obvious that EP starts at PG and Frank is the backup.

tiger0330

Legend
Nits is in and he tries to go end to end but gets blocked on his layup attempt by Poertl. Frank stick to what you do, play D.

mafra

Legend
Frank shows his true colors and commits an unforgivable turnover that leads to a 3-point play. Knicks lose the lead.

Bad things happen when ball is in a purposeless man?s hands.

Kiyaman

Legend
Damn Frank! wrong teammate scored tied at 88 .. it's Fiz fault for not letting u warm up in the first half .. Trier's not suppose to be in the rotation tonight

mafra

Legend
Another bad pass from Frank leads to another fastbreak and 1. Have to take him out. Thankfully, Fiz pulls him.

Meanwhile, Kyrie scores 50 put misses last shot. Nets lose.