Game thread: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 3/25/2022 8:00pm [Game #73]

mafra

Legend
Alan Hahn
@alanhahn
Thibs with an unfiltered, direct and impassioned postgame address that challenged all critics. And raved about his team?s work ethic and resiliency. #Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
Quickley's 2-Way leadership and 20 pts in the final quarter .. Gets Team Ball !!!
The Knicks summer league lineup (Quickley, McBride, Grimes, Sims) has exposed COY Thibs by going on a 38-15 run in the 4th quarter for a 111-103 Knicks WIN over the (47-27) Miami Heats head coach Spoelstra .. who's probably cursing out the Heats coaches and roster of players right now LMAO
Great Yoot WIN !!!

metrocard

Legend
RJ is clearly the leader of this team(get it right Kiya, I see you trying to sneak Quickley as the leader, he had a great game but RJ has been present for most of the season unlike IQ), despite RJ having a streaky season, RJ shows up on both ends unlike Randle who's the overpaid diva in the NBA

Gutting out Randle out of the franchise would unleash Obi Toppin who's clearly the superior defender/full court player, doesn't stand around wait for the ball, always active.

Randle would be a better fit on a team that's surrounded with defenders/playmakers/shooters/high IQ players/Hall of Famers. He's the most empty stat player in the NBA and really play for stats, if this isn't true then tell me what has Julius Randle won in his career?

5 Career playoff games in 8 NBA seasons. (1-4) 29% FG on 18 ppg, 0 defense.

515 career games. (don't even try to figure out what his career winning %) even at college, Randle shot below 40% in the tourney for Kentucky and was a no show against UCONN where a stacked Kentucky roster failed to get a chip.

Let RJ navigate the ship. Randle doesn't even have a personality for NY. He's soft and emotional.

RJ is clearly the leader of this team(get it right Kiya, I see you trying to sneak Quickley as the leader, he had a great game but RJ has been present for most of the season unlike IQ), despite RJ having a streaky season, RJ shows up on both ends unlike Randle who's the overpaid diva in the NBA

Gutting out Randle out of the franchise would unleash Obi Toppin who's clearly the superior defender/full court player, doesn't stand around wait for the ball, always active.

Randle would be a better fit on a team that's surrounded with defenders/playmakers/shooters/high IQ players/Hall of Famers. He's the most empty stat player in the NBA and really play for stats, if this isn't true then tell me what has Julius Randle won in his career?

515 career games. (don't even try to figure out what his career winning %) even at college, Randle shot below 40% in the tourney for Kentucky and was a no show against UCONN where a stacked Kentucky roster failed to get a chip.

Let RJ navigate the ship. Randle doesn't even have a personality for NY. He's soft and emotional.

Remains to be seen if our front office is capable of moving Randle this off-season. I like Randle more than most, but he clearly unraveled as the season went along.

I wouldn?t give Randle away, but I?m not going to be mad if Toppin is starting for us next year.

Kiyaman

Legend

Quickley did a great personation of D.Rose 4th quarter performance for a Knicks WIN !!!

Wsup Metro .. I'm sorry to say, but last night RJ Barrett got garbage-time minutes in the final quarter (Barrett's 32 min performance in 3 quarters gave the Heats a 15 pt lead at the end of the 3rd quarter), plus RJ Barrett's lack of defense talent will never be in a lineup that goes on a DYNAMIC 24-6 run!
Truth be said, in the past 3 seasons the majority of Knicks opponents offensive switches has Barrett as the defender of the opponent scoring the ball inside of 12 ft from basket. This season, all Knicks opponents gave Barrett a rest and started running switches to score inside of 10 ft on Knicks defender Fournier & Randle & Burks for quick baskets.

Players like Randle & Barrett who plays 35 min a night, and after 20 games or more the two players average 2 fouls a game (Scouting-Report) .. Com'on they are not playing DEFENSE!
The reason the Knicks went 1-4 in a playoff series !!!

`