Miami Heat

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
in one sense, walkers going to the heat is good, because they needed a third guy behind dwade and shaq. in another sense, the guy is a chemistry killer and rarely garners respect from his teammates.

still, i dont think miami is the team to beat, despite their recent additions. shaq is getting old faaaast, am i the only one thats noticed??? if another teams center can shoot a mid range jumper he can pretty much get an open shot every time because shaq rarely leaves the paint on D. hes getting slower and less mobile. hes gone from a dominationg 30 and 12 guy to a 20 and 10 guy. he might still be dominant, but hes not longer as effective as he used to be. plus, his health is a big issue. miami lost to detroit this past season cuz shaq wasnt healthy. is there any guarantees that hes gonna be healthy next year for the season or during the playoffs? even in phil jacksons last book, the last season, he spoke about how he was worried about shaq and his health and aging and how e was going to be in a few years.

watch out for jersey!!!! mark my words. jersey is gonna be sick. they have the best starting rotation. watch out for kristic, hes a good player. and, of course, their 1, 2 and 3 is probably the best combo in the entire nba. and rahim aint no slouch either.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
This year, they are going to beat Detroit this. Now that they have J-Williams, they are going to do serious damage.
____________________________________________________________________________________

REPRESENT BROOKLYN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

BROWNVILLE & BED-STUY
WHERE U AT?