The Starbury shoes at a low price again next month

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
He needs to show that much leadership on the court...where it counts. All this pub over some sneakers. Yes its a charitable thing he is doing. But the game itself needs to be the focus. Francis, Crawford, Marbury were are stuck with for a long ass time. They need to get their shit together and quickly. We are the laughing stock of the NBA. Us NewYorkers, supposed to be the basketball capital of the WORLD. Supposed to have the best ballplayers on earth. And our pro-team looks like a bunch of Junior Varsity players.

The game has been watered down most terrible. The quality of players. I think they need to go back to guys having to go to college or something. You got a few bright players that came from HS. But overall most of them have burnt out or sucked. And those that had 1-2 yrs of college, tisk tisk.

Maybe they need to do like baseball, have a better NBDL. Draft em out of HS, and give them years to refine their game.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone get me a pair or two? I can pay for them and the shipping in advance...

.. anyone..