Knicks wanting Ray Allen?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
The #1 thing the knicks need is a shot blocker. We use to have a couple of them named dikembe mutumbo and marcus camby. I wouldnt mind havin camby back buthes not gonna wanna come off the bench and back up curry. We just need a big guy who if nothing else blocks shots. I dont care if he cant score. Curry and frye play no defense down low. Lee is a good defendeer, but not a shot blocker. Maybe theo ratliff will be available in the off season.

I wouldn't mind bringing camby back also....but move him to PF on offense so that Curry Aka. The Black Hole can post up... but that would also prob lead us to play more zone so camby can stay downlow and protect the rim. And i'm not sure but I've been thinking about the idea of Ray Allen on the team and i think it might work out.... we can have Allen pass down to curry.... of course allen's man wont slide down to help cause that's instant 3 pts.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I like Ray Allen and I know he's a good player but every team he is on it doesn't really bring success. Maybe 2 seasons ago for the Sonics, but during his time in Milwaukee he proved himself but later on failed to do more.

George M.

Benchwarmer
I like Ray Allen and I know he's a good player but every team he is on it doesn't really bring success. Maybe 2 seasons ago for the Sonics, but during his time in Milwaukee he proved himself but later on failed to do more.
Ask yourself this question.Did Milwaukee or Seattle have a low post scoring threat and a penetrating half court PG like Marbury while he's been there????? The answer to that is probably not for the Bucks and hell no for Seattle!!!!! If he's the shooter behind Marbury's penetration and Curry down low,we'd have a killer half court offense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il Mostro

Rookie
Oh, hell-no! Not another highly paid old man with a long term contact ready to break down and lose his game when he arrives in New York. It's not like he's the final piece to a championship caliber team -- he'd be an anchor on the neck of a drowning man.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
If Randolph Morris is a shotblocker than all we need now is a shooter or a consistent scorer. Jamal Crawford is a very streaky shooter and we don't have a outside scorer who we can go 2 on a consistent basis. I really want a 3pt threat like a Matt Carrol or Jason Capono. Knicks are a 3pt. shooter and an All Star away from making a run 2 the Eastern Conference Finals @ the least. Might need a new coach 2 make it 2 the Finals.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I like your idea with Matt Carrol hes a great player. But Kapono is just a shooter, Carrol and pass and steal well too. and not only that he is good from ANYwhere. I think Carrol would be a good player for the knicks if the knicks would ever pick him up.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Oh, hell-no! Not another highly paid old man with a long term contact ready to break down and lose his game when he arrives in New York. It's not like he's the final piece to a championship caliber team -- he'd be an anchor on the neck of a drowning man.
OK. What do you think about the media saying that Isiah will use Frye in a sign-n-trade for Vince Carter????

FameMos

Benchwarmer
U think we could get Carol and Okafor if we traded Frye and maybe a 2nd round pick and or another player like a Robinson or Collins (depending on how willing Charlotte would be)?

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
First of all, Matt Carrol already played for the KNICKS previously and it did not work out...

2) Getting Ray Allen a legit 2G would be beneficial...proven scorer in the backcourt with Steph..you dump Steve Francis, Nate Robinson, And Jared Jeffries...maybe you dump Channing and someone else to get yourself an Antawn Jamison or something...you try to win now...rather than later...

paris401

Starter
First of all, Matt Carrol already played for the KNICKS previously and it did not work out...

2) Getting Ray Allen a legit 2G would be beneficial...proven scorer in the backcourt with Steph..you dump Steve Francis, Nate Robinson, And Jared Jeffries...maybe you dump Channing and someone else to get yourself an Antawn Jamison or something...you try to win now...rather than later...

i'm all for getting allen , but do u think that the seattle gm is an idiot?? why would he take francis?? besides the $$$ he is making, he is playing like shit.. and it has been reported for months that maybe the knicks will buy out his contract, so IF seattle wanted him, they can just wait till he is bought out and then make a deal for the minimum ala detroit did with webber..

as to jefferies, he too has no trade value.

i agree tho it would be nice if there was a bigger idiot then IT whom we could dump francis,jefferies,burger-king james (did i leave anyone out) onto ...