Bye Bye New York

I am officially says screw you knicks. I am a season ticket holder and my stomach is turned inside out as I post this message. We can't make the playoffs in one of the worst conferences in NBA history and this makes me sick. You have to look no further than free throws and no idea on how to play defense. First lets take a look at the free throw situation. We shot a great 62% from the free throw line tonight against the magic. Thats 23-37!!!! I mean you must be kidding me. As a team we shoot 71% from the line. Let me recap some of our great free throw shooters of the season. Eddy Curry- 59%, Marbury 76%, Richardson 69%, Jeffries 39%!!!!, Balkman 52%, James 56%, Collins 47%, Cato 66%. I know everyone wont believe this while there reading it but it is true. I looked up every last number. This is how our beloved knicks are shooting overall for the entire season. WTF does the coaching staff do. This is basketball 101!! If you can't make free-throws there is no explanation or excuse you just suck!! Great trade by Isiah....trade Kurt Thomas who would have made this team whole with his defense mentality and toughness for Q-Rich who is 25 with cronic back problems (which will never go away) and as the extra kicker his contract isn't insured. Most GM's would say hmm a 25 year old who can't get insurance on his contract........I THINK ILL PASS!!! but no not Isiah because he is some bullshit basketball genius. Well guess what he isn't just because somone is a great player and that he was doesn't mean he will be a good basketball mind off teh court. Just because he's had a few good draft picks doesn't make him untouchable. Also eddy curry there are no words. He has completly destroyed his trade value now and looks like the bulls will be cashing in on yet another lottery pick free of charge. The bulls have become an amazing team since unloading the lazy curry of their team. Skiles has a vision and can see these things unlike our boy isiah. Everyone in the NBA hates him and he is our gm. Thats a smart move from an even dumber GM. Unfortunatley this team will go NOWHERE until one or both of these guys goes. Maybe Isiah and Dolan are boyfriends because that seems to be the only explanation that he is here. From here I think I give up on this team and all hope. While I am loyal I think its easier to move to Miami and love Dwayne Wade. I can't stand to see a team of losers who can't play in pressure. If they would only get rid of Isiah and maybe even bring in Ewing things will turn around. Another thing its a joke how they use Houston in our promotions. The guy single handedly screwed this entire organzation. My last point: Great move by Dolan giving Isiah a contract extension in the middle of the season when he promised New York it would take place after the season. You knew no matter what happened he was going to give the extension and he just proved it by not even waiting. By the way since giving the extension I think the knicks are 1-6. Yet another brilliant move Dolan. Great free agent pick up's also: James and Jeffries = $60 million over 5 years. hahahha screw the knicks

metrocard

Legend
I feel your pain, but its hilarious to read your post considering your name is "Knicks4Life", but you're declaring you gave up on the team.

Starks

Starter
I am officially says screw you knicks. I am a season ticket holder and my stomach is turned inside out as I post this message. We can't make the playoffs in one of the worst conferences in NBA history and this makes me sick. You have to look no further than free throws and no idea on how to play defense. First lets take a look at the free throw situation. We shot a great 62% from the free throw line tonight against the magic. Thats 23-37!!!! I mean you must be kidding me. As a team we shoot 71% from the line. Let me recap some of our great free throw shooters of the season. Eddy Curry- 59%, Marbury 76%, Richardson 69%, Jeffries 39%!!!!, Balkman 52%, James 56%, Collins 47%, Cato 66%. I know everyone wont believe this while there reading it but it is true. I looked up every last number. This is how our beloved knicks are shooting overall for the entire season. WTF does the coaching staff do. This is basketball 101!! If you can't make free-throws there is no explanation or excuse you just suck!! Great trade by Isiah....trade Kurt Thomas who would have made this team whole with his defense mentality and toughness for Q-Rich who is 25 with cronic back problems (which will never go away) and as the extra kicker his contract isn't insured. Most GM's would say hmm a 25 year old who can't get insurance on his contract........I THINK ILL PASS!!! but no not Isiah because he is some bullshit basketball genius. Well guess what he isn't just because somone is a great player and that he was doesn't mean he will be a good basketball mind off teh court. Just because he's had a few good draft picks doesn't make him untouchable. Also eddy curry there are no words. He has completly destroyed his trade value now and looks like the bulls will be cashing in on yet another lottery pick free of charge. The bulls have become an amazing team since unloading the lazy curry of their team. Skiles has a vision and can see these things unlike our boy isiah. Everyone in the NBA hates him and he is our gm. Thats a smart move from an even dumber GM. Unfortunatley this team will go NOWHERE until one or both of these guys goes. Maybe Isiah and Dolan are boyfriends because that seems to be the only explanation that he is here. From here I think I give up on this team and all hope. While I am loyal I think its easier to move to Miami and love Dwayne Wade. I can't stand to see a team of losers who can't play in pressure. If they would only get rid of Isiah and maybe even bring in Ewing things will turn around. Another thing its a joke how they use Houston in our promotions. The guy single handedly screwed this entire organzation. My last point: Great move by Dolan giving Isiah a contract extension in the middle of the season when he promised New York it would take place after the season. You knew no matter what happened he was going to give the extension and he just proved it by not even waiting. By the way since giving the extension I think the knicks are 1-6. Yet another brilliant move Dolan. Great free agent pick up's also: James and Jeffries = $60 million over 5 years. hahahha screw the knicks

Iill save you the trouble of reading the 7 angry respones your gona get from people. To sum it up...

-somehow this isnt Thomas' fault.
-your not a true fan
-this season is CLEAR progress
-"Starbury" needs to take control
-Oh, and Larry Brown sabotaged this season also

*Note, I'm being sarcastic, but in reality I just saved you the trouble of reading a ton of angry respones you were about to get since those seem to be the central themes to every poster that can't deal with admitting the franchise is the worst in sports. (actually that would be the K.C. Royals)

Welcome to the site

FameMos

Benchwarmer
U sound real angry.

metrocard

Legend
Iill save you the trouble of reading the 7 angry respones your gona get from people. To sum it up...

-somehow this isnt Thomas' fault.
-your not a true fan
-this season is CLEAR progress
-"Starbury" needs to take control
-Oh, and Larry Brown sabotaged this season also

*Note, I'm being sarcastic, but in reality I just saved you the trouble of reading a ton of angry respones you were about to get since those seem to be the central themes to every poster that can't deal with admitting the franchise is the worst in sports. (actually that would be the K.C. Royals)

Welcome to the site

You forgot "hater" :teeth:

Let me make one thing clear I was being sarcastic saying I am going to root for the Miami heat. So lets turn this forum into what it was intended to be. Talking about Isiahs/Dolans horrible moves that I've discussed and our free throw shooting stats which should have made everyone who read my post throw up. So knick fans please stop avoiding our problems because I've been doing this to long. Unfortunatley our downward spiral won't stop until Dolan is forced to actually represent New York. Can you imagine the message new york would send if we protested one game and the garden was empty. I'm realistic and know this would never happen but it would send an amazing message. Seems like I've been saying this my whole life but hopefully next year New York. Sighhh

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Preach on Knicks4Life... I'm also a season ticket holder and I find that i dont walk into the garden with same bounce as before....its more like a drag... and sometimes it seems better to watch on tv at home cause i can just *CLICK* ... but all that aside watching an interview of IT is pretty painful cause you can cleary see that he doesn't know wtf to say... i wonder if Dolan and Thomas sit in silence in some back office.. look up at each other.. "We Fucked Up".... and when it comes the the FT line i dont know wut to say... its like when the game is winding down it doesn't matter who the other team fouls cause we will always go 1 for 2. I know that the season is coming down to an end and these guys are pretty beat up and there have been some improvements but I just dont see anything right now that makes me look forward to next season like it's gonna b soooo much better then this one unless there are some serious changes in this orginization...which is most likely are not gonna happen

metrocard

Legend
What is a Jorge Garbagehoser??? And what is an Andrea Bolony??????

That was mad corny b...if you're going to make fun of the Raptors, make fun of the fact they're purple dinoaurs, Barney like. And that their Franchise player looks like a DINOSAUR.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
The thing is that we hate them when the lose but love the when they win. Win you get more fans more money. Lose, lose fans and money. This should teach them to win more than ever next season.

metrocard

Legend
The thing is that we hate them when the lose but love the when they win. Win you get more fans more money. Lose, lose fans and money. This should teach them to win more than ever next season.

Nah, no one here hates the Knicks, most Knick fans just don't like garbage play and piss poor management guys like Thomas and Dolan. We love this team, MSG, the jersey, the History, the good times we had. We want those good times back. Unfortunately, you can't expect that with an empire led by Thomas/Dolan with their lead soilders as Curry and Crawford.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Nah, no one here hates the Knicks, most Knick fans just don't like garbage play and piss poor management guys like Thomas and Dolan. We love this team, MSG, the jersey, the History, the good times we had. We want those good times back. Unfortunately, you can't expect that with an empire led by Thomas/Dolan with their lead soilders as Curry and Crawford.

That was Beautiful haha... no homo

That was mad corny b...if you're going to make fun of the Raptors, make fun of the fact they're purple dinoaurs, Barney like. And that their Franchise player looks like a DINOSAUR.
omg i thought i was the only one who thought that bosh looks a dinosaur, im finally not alone, isnt it hilarious that he plays on the raptors tho?

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
I'm an 80's baby...when I grew up watching the KNICKS with my dad we bonded. It was one of the few times you could get away with saying some choice words at the tv...it was an event to watch the KNICKS. You lived and died with this team...the 93-94 we bonded as father and son as we never had before previously. We connected truly.

The KNICKS in my eyes were always about hustle, heart, grittiness, and defense. Basically, a team for New Yorkers, by New Yorkers...it was an attitude a swagger about you knew if you played the KNICKS win or loss, you were in for a fight, and if we did not win the game we were going to rough you up all down the court all 4 quarters all 48mins.

Now this team is soft. You look into Curry's eyes whole he is playing better, he does not have "the fire". Stephon is shackled...because he has no real help...and Crawford while dynamite some nights...duds out one too many times...

This is not the KNICKS I'm used to watching yes I know players change, but I never thought I would see the heart die as well from my beloved franchise.