Isiah Considers A Trade For Artest

Trin_Starr

Starter
I agree.
I think it's too much to give up, even when artest has made undeniably clear several times that he will opt out in 2008 and sign with the knicks....
Let's keep Lee, wait one more year and get him on the cheap...
He'll only be 28 and right in his prime.

Personally, I don't think Isiah will trade Lee for anyone unless it is for Kobe.

Kiyaman

Legend
stay with lee!! he is better player than artest

I would not say better, I would say,
"Lee would be one of the best players playing with Artest as his teammate". When Lee played the Center or PF position with Rookie SF-Balkman it showed us that Balkman talents is simular to Artest, just not as polished but they played very well together.

I would not say better, I would say,
"Lee would be one of the best players playing with Artest as his teammate". When Lee played the Center or PF position with Rookie SF-Balkman it showed us that Balkman talents is simular to Artest, just not as polished but they played very well together.

you can read any other thread regarding Artest and see that I fully embrace him coming to the team....but NOT FOR LEE. This would mean we traded two guys w/ great on the court and off the court attitudes ( Lee and Frye) for two guys w/ checkered pasts. Look Zach and Ron are great players and I hope to have them both on our team next season, but we'll take a lot of heat for trading for them because of their charecter isssues, but will get even more greif for giving up two postive guys like Lee and Frye. But besides Lee,and Curry anyone is fair game to me

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
only way id do a trade this year is if it was malik rose or jeffries or other expiring contracts. theres no sense in rushing a trade when we can juts wait a year.