New Oakley Interview

Starks

Starter
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=alipour_sam&page=oakley-interview

I love him to death, but I think he's asking for too much. Still, I would rather have Oakley back in a jersey instead of Jeffries and James.

He's serious about this comeback, and I wish him the best. Having him on a team is more of locker room move. Just think how different the Knicks would have been if we had Oak in the lockeroom these past few years... Not to bring up the past, but I think him and Larry Brown would have got along.

-He also would have smacked the s@%t out of Nate and Steph years ago

Josh

Rookie
Oak is one of my favorites...but really Charles? Returning for $10 mil? No one's going to be THAT stupid and overspend on you like that.

/Oh wait...

I also love the Oak Man but he's not worth half what he's asking for. I also think that he would mess up any chemistry our young guys have developed in the past few years. M.Rose has the same type of role that Oak wants out of the Knicks but Rose dosen't want the same money and isn't going to demand time on the floor. Sorry Oak I still love ya I just don't want you back.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
WTF! I loved Oakley too but I loved young Oakley not 43 year old Oakley. Oak is on crack if he thinks he's worth 10 mill. Oakley is an insurance liability. A heart attack waiting to happen. Good luck Oak but we're good.