Your Knicks line ups?

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
I think Isiah has it all wrong (of course lol)

This is what I would do

Starting Line up:
PG: Stephon Marbury - Can get to the basket whenever he wants and when is hot won't miss a shot and a decent defender
SG: Jamal Crawford - Can shoot from anywhere on the court and killer cross over.
SF: David Lee - Yes instead of Q I always shoot whenever I get the ball richardson. David Lee is becoming a big offensive threat and is a premium defensive player and is a MONSTER rebounder
PF: Zach Randolph - Killer mid range jumper just needs to defend better and JUMP!
C: Eddy Curry - Best post up center playing right now, needs to pass better out of the double team and defend and for gods sake BLOCK THE DAMN BALL.

Bench:
First person to come off- Renaldo Balkman - If Randolph or Curry are fatigued Balkman is the perfect sub, Balkman brings a energy no other knick has, he is a monster defender, and dunker, also can block the ball and rebound!
Fred Jones - Actually showing that he has game besides dunking the ball, very good inside player but needs to shoot better
Q Rich - Needs to learn how to pass when he gets the ball, but his defense is pretty nice and his shot works sometimes lol
Nate - Becoming a controlable offensive threat and seems to be very comfortable on the court. and blocked Yao ming! :teeth:
Wilson Chandler - Give the man a chance he is a big man and is very agressive! WHAT THE KNICKS NEED! (another charles oakley?)
Mardy Collins - Great PG and ball handler and can defend better then most players.

GET THE F*** OUT
Jerome James - Self Explanitory
Jared Jefferies - Learn how to shoot and not turn the damn ball over..
Q Rich - Honestly I think with out him we would be better...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
PG - Clyde Frazier
SG - Kenny Smith
SF - Renaldo Balkman
PF - David Lee
C - Herb Williams

you add Clyde and Kenny and that immediatly improves the backcourt. They are step or 2 up from Crawford and Jones.

Herb Williams is limited on offense but he understands how to position himself on defense and he doesnt allow guards to get un-guarded layups. Definitly better then the current starting 5.

NYK33, Lee is too slow to be a small forward. As bad as Q-Rich has been gettin burned Lee would only be worse. Imagine him goin up against Iguodala, C Bulter, Pierce, Luol Deng, LEBRON, and Richard Jefferson. He would get burned to death. You gotta go with Balkmen, he should be gettin big minutes right now but Isiahs a STupid shit ass F*ck him that Fuckin homo fag shoot him SHOOT HIM IN HIS F*CKIN HEAD hes a stupid cock licker I hate him KILL HIM!!!!!!!

Eddy Curry should not be in the starting lineup. Heres my starting 5:

PG - Starbury
SG - Fred Jones
SF - Balkmen
PF - Lee
C- Randolph

I know, its the same as that article the other day but it makes the most sense. As bad as Randolph is he plays much better when Curry is on the bench. Lee is better then Curry too, this is probably why he wants to be traded if that is true.

Where the F*ck has Wilson Chandler Been? Isiah needs to give him minutes.

metrocard

Legend
I hope you are kidding with that all time line up

but I was looking for a line up with the players right now

I was being sarcastic for the following reason.

No matter if its the best line up you can logically think off its going to suck. We don't have the PLAYERs, the COACH, and a concerned OWNER to win.

Once we subtract the cancers were have in the ROSTER, STAFF, and in the FRONT OFFICE, we will start winning.

A line up is the least of the concerns for Knick fans.

Isiah is done.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I was being sarcastic for the following reason.

No matter if its the best line up you can logically think off its going to suck. We don't have the PLAYERs, the COACH, and a concerned OWNER to win.

Once we subtract the cancers were have in the ROSTER, STAFF, and in the FRONT OFFICE, we will start winning.

A line up is the least of the concerns for Knick fans.

Isiah is done.

Thats the truth...everyday i wake up hoping to find the headlines praising the departure of Thomas cause i look at it as any day could be his last.

When i try to explain the Knicks situation to people who don't even fallow basketball at all they are amazed that this man is still employeed

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I think Isiah has it all wrong (of course lol)

This is what I would do

Starting Line up:
PG: Stephon Marbury - Can get to the basket whenever he wants and when is hot won't miss a shot and a decent defender
SG: Jamal Crawford - Can shoot from anywhere on the court and killer cross over.
SF: David Lee - Yes instead of Q I always shoot whenever I get the ball richardson. David Lee is becoming a big offensive threat and is a premium defensive player and is a MONSTER rebounder
PF: Zach Randolph - Killer mid range jumper just needs to defend better and JUMP!
C: Eddy Curry - Best post up center playing right now, needs to pass better out of the double team and defend and for gods sake BLOCK THE DAMN BALL.

Bench:
First person to come off- Renaldo Balkman - If Randolph or Curry are fatigued Balkman is the perfect sub, Balkman brings a energy no other knick has, he is a monster defender, and dunker, also can block the ball and rebound!
Fred Jones - Actually showing that he has game besides dunking the ball, very good inside player but needs to shoot better
Q Rich - Needs to learn how to pass when he gets the ball, but his defense is pretty nice and his shot works sometimes lol
Nate - Becoming a controlable offensive threat and seems to be very comfortable on the court. and blocked Yao ming! :teeth:
Wilson Chandler - Give the man a chance he is a big man and is very agressive! WHAT THE KNICKS NEED! (another charles oakley?)
Mardy Collins - Great PG and ball handler and can defend better then most players.

GET THE F*** OUT
Jerome James - Self Explanitory
Jared Jefferies - Learn how to shoot and not turn the damn ball over..
Q Rich - Honestly I think with out him we would be better...

The problem is too complicated and your solution is too simple for it to really improve anything. {No offense} Moving D.Lee to the 3 causes all sorts of problems in it's self. Lee is a PF and he's too slow to play a lot of the SFs in the league. Randolph/Curry is seemingly yet another failure. They've played enough games together to start winning if they were a good team but they're not. At this point I don't see how they can avoid cleaning house.

I'd look to bringing in the following

Mike Miller
Ron Artest
Steve Blake
Emeka Okafor {may be}

Blake
Miller
Artest
Randlph
Okafor

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The problem is too complicated and your solution is too simple for it to really improve anything. {No offense} Moving D.Lee to the 3 causes all sorts of problems in it's self. Lee is a PF and he's too slow to play a lot of the SFs in the league. Randolph/Curry is seemingly yet another failure. They've played enough games together to start winning if they were a good team but they're not. At this point I don't see how they can avoid cleaning house.

I'd look to bringing in the following

Mike Miller
Ron Artest
Steve Blake
Emeka Okafor {may be}

Blake
Miller
Artest
Randlph
Okafor

I like that lineup a lot. Here is my wishlist (highly unlikely but feasible):

Trade Marbury and Curry to 76ers for Andre Miller, Dalembert and Kyle Korver.

Trade Nate, Balkman, Jeffries and Malik to Sacramento for Artest.

Trade Crawford and Q. Rich to Atlanta for Joe Johnson.

PG - Andre Miller/Mardy Collins
SG - Joe Johnson/Fred Jones
SF - Artest/Korver
PF - Randolph/Lee
C - Dalembert/Randolph Morris