Can someone please tell me...

jzero29

Rotation player
Isiahs fault.

It's isiahs fault! When a player performs well he gets rewarded by a lot of rest the next game.
Isiah doesn't know how to coach, when a player performs well, he reduces his minutes or in nates case, benches him, Ihave seen it several times after nate has great game, he's benched or plays little next game? WHy would you play hard if everytime you do, you get benched? WHat kind of message does that send the players? Not to mention his lack of benching guys who aren't performing!!!! He's trying to lose!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why isn't Nate playing more?
I like Nate and what he can do on the floor, but the reality is Fred Jones is taller and can defend better on man to man defense. Just to be clear, I would never downplay a person just because he's not tall but because the team is so horrible on defense, Fred seems to be more logical to IT.

jzero29

Rotation player
I like Nate and what he can do on the floor, but the reality is Fred Jones is taller and can defend better on man to man defense. Just to be clear, I would never downplay a person just because he's not tall but because the team is so horrible on defense, Fred seems to be more logical to IT.
So an effective player, Robison, gets benched for lack of size on defense, but Curry Zach crawford have lack of effort on defense and they get to play?

nyk_nyk

All Star
So an effective player, Robison, gets benched for lack of size on defense, but Curry Zach crawford have lack of effort on defense and they get to play?
IT is not going to start replacing starters. Then he would really look like he's totally lost. Zach will always get to p lay because of the great numbers he puts up. Crawford is sometimes unguardable so I think IT likes that weapon on offense. Curry gets benched now so eh.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its tough cuz Nate can be explosive on offense at times, and on defense he can come up with some nice steals. For the most part he is not a good defender, if he was 6'5" he would be better then Crawford but he double teams too much and he lets his man go by him all the time. What Im sayin is his height isnt the only problem he has on defense, he does have problems stayin in front of whoever he guarding. Fred Jones is better at keepin his man in front of him and although height even slows him down some, hes still easily a better defender then Crawford and Nate.

paris401

Starter
IT is not going to start replacing starters. Then he would really look like he's totally lost. Zach will always get to p lay because of the great numbers he puts up. Crawford is sometimes unguardable so I think IT likes that weapon on offense. Curry gets benched now so eh.

yep... like benching starbury , putting in collins for a couple/few games, then replacing collins with starbury, then not playing collins for 4-5-6 games...

nate dribbles tooooo much... and imo is a 'chucker'... has never seen a shot he doesn't like...

as to crawford.. don't like him, way/way to streaky, he will shoot 10/15 one game and 3/15 the next... we will never/ever be a contender with jamal in the line-up...

but on 2nd thought since it looks like we will never/ever be a contender anyway..... fuk-it let nate and jamal chuck em up...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea i mean hey he is a small guy that can dunk...COOL! lolz but he is a small guy that cant put a hand on some1s face cause he 2 short and its pretty easier 2 shoot over him....GROW NATE! lolz but yea man he is good offensively only if this was football i would have him in my offense but not my defense ...