Ewing: Curry May Not Have Big Apple Mentality

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Someone please tell me how many championships Ewing has won?

OK, now tell me how many times he CHOKED at the foul line and in the paint to KILL the Knick's chances of winning one?

That's what I thought. Ewing = CHOKE ARTIST, LOSER. Thank you!

There was a reason why Ewing did'nt win a championship and that reason is that asshole Jordan.He would have won alot of rings if Jordan was'nt playing in his era.The reason he lost to the Rockets was b/c of Starks shooting in the last game.Ewing was a warrior that played threw injurys and had a huge heart.If Curry even had half the heart that Ewing did then he would be a superstar and a Knick for ever but that will never happen. Ewing is a HOFamer and he will always be a Knick for ever.:peace::beer:

I watched Curry last night and the brother looks depressed, this team looks a little lost, they just fell apart, down the stretch, broke my heart. I never thought I see the day when folye would out play Curry, I might be depressed!

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I watched Curry last night and the brother looks depressed, this team looks a little lost, they just fell apart, down the stretch, broke my heart. I never thought I see the day when folye would out play Curry, I might be depressed!

Well no reason to be depressed, for Foyle to out play Curry, Curry would have actually had to play lol. 5 minutes doesn't count.

metrocard

Legend
Well no reason to be depressed, for Foyle to out play Curry, Curry would have actually had to play lol. 5 minutes doesn't count.

Stop not making sense; you're polluting the forum.

Foyle did his job.
Curry didn't.

Foyle outworked Curry.

Watch the game, Curry didn't even look interested in playing. Even Isiah's chicago/midwest male loving ass had to bench the Chicago surburbian native for his softness.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Stop not making sense; you're polluting the forum.

Foyle did his job.
Curry didn't.

Foyle outworked Curry.

Watch the game, Curry didn't even look interested in playing. Even Isiah's chicago/midwest male loving ass had to bench the Chicago surburbian native for his softness.

Are you a totally stupid dick head, or you just play one in these forums. The two guys played a total of 3 minutes against each other 3 minutes. curry scored 2 points in that time, foyle scored 2 points and I think one rebound. exactly where does the outplay occur you stupid ass.

metrocard

Legend
Are you a totally stupid dick head, or you just play one in these forums. The two guys played a total of 3 minutes against each other 3 minutes. curry scored 2 points in that time, foyle scored 2 points and I think one rebound. exactly where does the outplay occur you stupid ass.

You think, but don't know.

Foyle came off the bench and did his job as a sub.

Curry came into the game with no interest in playing and failed to do his job.

Curry was a non factor in the game at all, where Foyle played a role for Orlando's bench.

Curry has FAILED the franchise to be the franchise player Isiah thought he would be. Sadly Isiah is the only man in the planet who thinks Curry can be a franchise player. What a dumbass trade.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He gave us many years that were far greater then the years after he left. It has been a slow but steady fall since Ewing got traded, when will the Knicks begin to rise? We all know the answer to this question, When ISIAH DIES!!!!!
Or gets fired.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Whoever disses Patrick Ewing is dissing the entire organization in general...Ewing might be the greatest player to put on a jersey along with the pearl, frazier, reed, etc...I crushed this argument a long time ago...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea...Ewing is my favorite knick of all TIME...i mean god i loved the way he played...the way he grabbed rebounds and how he blocked some1s shot 2 the 5th row...man i miss centers like that those athletic tall wit long arms ones like Jabbar and Chamberlain even dow i never saw him play olajuwon how ever u spell it Robinson man and Ewing! THE CLOSEST 2 THAT RITE NOW IS DWIGHT HOWARD...

Ewing2008

Rookie
Curry will never be like Ewing. Curry is dumb. Ewing has a college degree. I just heard Curry in a recent interview. They asked Curry what he could change or do to make things work. He answered very slowly like a tired zombie...."Ahh don know mann, i don git paid to figer dat outtttt."