Even more clueless than Isiah

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Isiah claims that a recycling of the rotation is a shakeup. No Isiah. Playing Balkman, Collins, Chandler, and Morris is a shakeup.

But even more clueless is Eddy Curry, who has vacillated among every possible response to his situation except for the one that everyone with a brain recommends: get in f*c#ing shape.

Yes, the Knicks are better without Eddy Curry on the floor right now, and he should be completely benched (not DNP, Curry should not even be on the active roster) until he gets in shape. However, the Knicks are going nowhere (past the first round of the playoffs) without an Eddy Curry in shape.

Therefore, the answer is not to fire Isiah, nor to trade Curry; but to bench Curry until he loses 40 pounds of fat in the midsection and gains 40 pounds of muscle in the legs, shoulders, and chest; as well as being in aerobic shape (2 hours of wind sprints every day in practice - no basketball lessons - even though he needs them - defensive footwork, boxing out on rebounds, shot blocking drills - until he is in proper NBA shape).

According the US military this should take about six weeks. In the interim, I strongly believe that the Knicks can play 500 basketball without Curry.

metrocard

Legend
Co-sign.

One of the most fundamental things about coaching is making sure your players are in shape, healthy and well conditioned.

Isiah isn't a properly trained coach...he needs to go back to Indiana and take his classes over again.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea...Curry should do that...if i was Isiah i would be like coach carter man that dude made them run and do push ups like so many times intill they got in shape...i would do the same wit Curry if not no play

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Same goes for Z-Bo, I think he would be less turnover prone and a better rebounder if he was in better shape. Hed probaly make more of his shots too. These guys get payed millions and they cant even keep themselves in shape is shows that there playin for the money, especially Curry. Zach even admitted at the beginning of the pre-season that he wasnt in shape.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word...man idk but the knicks playing them millions 4 a reason...2 go out there and play! and how can they when there fat tubz and cant even run 2 inches without catching a breather >_>

nyk_nyk

All Star
It's the whole coaching staff! I've asked the question on several occasions of what the hell is going on in practice? It just doesn't seem like the knicks practice sessions are hard enough. Maybe Isiah's playbook is weak and not enough time is focused on defense in practice. I really don't think Curry's weight is the issue, here's why:

On offense, Curry will display moves that clearly shows that he has quickness for a person his size. The problem is, he's not motivated to stop a guy on defense and therefore doesn't apply his full range of quickness and length to get the job done. Seriously, watch how much quicker and stronger he is when he wants to score and then watch him turn into Gary Coleman on crack during defense.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I know some people who are more clueless then Isiah, Curry and Dolan combined. They are:

• Lilman Bklyn
  • One and only
  • George M
  • Dr. Crappy

paris401

Starter
the problem is not that curry in not in shape.. the problem is that the games are too long.. if u shorten the game to 4 quarters of 3 mins each, extend the intermission between qtrs to 15mins (enough time to run across the street for an energy-boost.. read cheese-burger (s)... ), i'd think u would see a different player...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man i see a lot of ya support mardy collins, he played great at the end of the year of last season but he is a Turn over waiting to happen, and its funny that the same ppl who support mardy hate curry and crawford for being TO prone

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man i see a lot of ya support mardy collins, he played great at the end of the year of last season but he is a Turn over waiting to happen, and its funny that the same ppl who support mardy hate curry and crawford for being TO prone
naw not really...Eddy Curry is my favorite player...man i loved the way he played last season...yea he had his upz and downs but like he was inproving and i believe he still can...but its dissapoints me cuz he dirint inprove nuttin at all this season shyt actually he suckz more now...like yo i saw him shoot a couple jumpers in the last game of the season last season i was liek omg this kid gonna develop a jumper 2 now...but liek he dirint and he aitn in shape and he just got worst =/

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

He wasnt this bad last year and i think he needs more minutes. He hasnt had a chance to play 5 or 6 games in a row. I think hes still got potential and should get some of Crawfords minutes.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
naw not really...Eddy Curry is my favorite player...man i loved the way he played last season...yea he had his upz and downs but like he was inproving and i believe he still can...but its dissapoints me cuz he dirint inprove nuttin at all this season shyt actually he suckz more now...like yo i saw him shoot a couple jumpers in the last game of the season last season i was liek omg this kid gonna develop a jumper 2 now...but liek he dirint and he aitn in shape and he just got worst =/

Felt the same way...I thought he was going to pan out to become a beast in the middle but until someone lights a fire underneath him...he will never be motivated enough to rebound and play defense consistently.

George M.

Benchwarmer
I know some people who are more clueless then Isiah, Curry and Dolan combined. They are:

• Lilman Bklyn
  • One and only
  • George M
  • Dr. Crappy
Your parents were clueless on the night of your conception.Those fools should've used a condom that night. Listen jerkoff,keep my name off your postings.I will not respond to your ignorant ass anymore.Here's a final go F**k yourself dude to you and the rest of your butt buddies.(we all know who they are.HAHA).As One and Only says,you are enslaved by your ignorance.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your parents were clueless on the night of your conception.Those fools should've used a condom that night. Listen jerkoff,keep my name off your postings.I will not respond to your ignorant ass anymore.Here's a final go F**k yourself dude to you and the rest of your butt buddies.(we all know who they are.HAHA).As One and Only says,you are enslaved by your ignorance.

Dont try to be tough and get off One and onlys dick. You and him have lost so many battles on here and you cant deny that. Dont nobody like you here, you and the other 3 bums need to find another place to post. How old are you George M, 12 or sumthin? Thats what I would guess. Its time to go to bed son you up past your bed time. Get the F*ck outta here kid.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Let the ignorant fools roll around in their feces...I shall only speak the truth. Let the fools speak your name...that means that you are on their mind. Put them on your "ignorant" list such as I have and lets move on from this garbage.