Z-Bo to the Bucks

I agree, trading Zach is not the answer. Curry is the root of the problems on this team, he is over paid and have absolutely no heart or will to win.

If they're going to have a terrible season, which they will, i would much rather see guys like Lee and Balkman get minutes. They are exciting to watch and don't bitch and moan about things.

When i was at last weeks Kings game, i was really upset at the way Wilson Chandler was playing, does he have any trade value, or do you guys think he will be a part of the picture in the future?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yo i think Zach is gonna get traded dow dont know where...cuz like 4real does anywun like him in the team? it aint working out

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Marburys contract expires next season. It makes sense to keep the better point guard for the remainder of this year and next year instead of trading for a point guard whos a step down, maybe 2 at this point.

Last year Bibby was the better 3pt shooter:
Bibby-36%
Marbury-35.7%

Bibby hasnt played a game this year yet but it appears as if Marbury has stepped it up from the perimeter shooting 38.6%. Bibbys contract also expires next year but Id rather keep Marbury, the better of the two.

Dude...we get it. You like Marbury. I was just throwing out the idea as a possibility to also get Artest. Besides, career stats:
Marbury: 43.4% fg - 32.6% 3pt
Bibby: 44.1% fg - 37.1% 3pt

Plus, I don't think Marbury is going to play after next year (just a feeling) and Bibby will still probably play another 3-4 years. He does have only 1 year remaining, I just hope he would stay in NY. You can't deny he is a good PG that is a clutch performer under pressure situations.

Just out of curiousity, is there anyone you would take for Marbury (not including superstars) ?? Or should we just invest in a cloning machine and have 5 Marbury's playing for the Knicks?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'd take a maurice williams or maybe a pretty good packaged deal can provided with Z-Bo but then you're probably taking on pretty bad contracts. Fact of the matter is, Bibby is a SG in a PG role. He doesn't have the court vision like Marbury. I never liked bibby's game...can you imagine him and JC on the court at the same time? Not a pretty site...Curry will never get the ball then...I'd take a hurt, crumbled T-Mac over Bibby...but that's just my opinion...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dude...we get it. You like Marbury. I was just throwing out the idea as a possibility to also get Artest. Besides, career stats:

Plus, I don't think Marbury is going to play after next year (just a feeling) and Bibby will still probably play another 3-4 years. He does have only 1 year remaining, I just hope he would stay in NY. You can't deny he is a good PG that is a clutch performer under pressure situations.

Just out of curiousity, is there anyone you would take for Marbury (not including superstars) ?? Or should we just invest in a cloning machine and have 5 Marbury's playing for the Knicks?

Thats gotta be the best idea, 5 Marburys playing for the Knicks!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Why would you look at career stats, look at last years stats. Marbury is a better fit for this team then Bibby is. The One and ONly made a good point, how would Bibby and Crawford look? We dont know what Bibby is capable of after this injury but hes not as good as Marbury.

New York Knicks

Incoming Players
Earl Watson
Salary: $5,800,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 8.3 REB: 2.7 AST: 6.1 PER: 11.91

Delonte West
Salary: $1,889,760 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 7.7 REB: 2.8 AST: 3.5 PER: 11.28

Wally Szczerbiak
Salary: $12,275,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 12.3 REB: 2.3 AST: 1.3 PER: 15.52

Kurt Thomas
Salary: $8,091,188 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 6.6 REB: 9.6 AST: 1.4 PER: 15.32

Outgoing Players: Stephon Marbury, Eddy CurrySeattle SuperSonics

Incoming Players
Stephon Marbury
Salary: $19,012,500 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 13.9 REB: 2.4 AST: 4.6 PER: 14.64

Eddy Curry
Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 14.9 REB: 5.4 AST: 0.6 PER: 16.83

Outgoing Players: Earl Watson, Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak, Kurt Thomas, 1st round Pick

Earl Watson-defensive minded point guard
Delonte West-defensive minded combo guard who can score
Wally-shooter, contract expires after next year
Kurt thomas-Need I say more
Seattle 1st round pick (they wouldnt give us a 1st rounder, thats gonna be a top 5 pick)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
nah.. We would be over the player cap! by 2 players.... 17 players is to much for this league only 15 max.

Kurt is Kurt will give you numbers but I think with EC, and Marbury we can get a much better trade then that...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
nah.. We would be over the player cap! by 2 players.... 17 players is to much for this league only 15 max.

Kurt is Kurt will give you numbers but I think with EC, and Marbury we can get a much better trade then that...

Yea I wasnt thinkin about the 15 players we already have but I never thought this was a great trade. I think its an average trade but it beats Z-Bo for McGrady and Z-Bo for Ben Wallace. Id love to see Kurt Thomas come back to the Knicks and Delonte West can come to NY anytime just as long as blocks Curry one more time.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Thats a lotta towels lol
lmao....word yo and dam Z bo i think he is leaving man i hope he does...hes just another ball hog...i mean during the end of year we were doing good and shyt playoff team in till injuries i felt like we dirint need much people i was hoping we would become like a Detroit u know just let them play 2gether 4awhile and they will become good 2gether and shyt but Zach just made us start all over...i mean hes a ball hog and he just another cancer...yea we got many but i just dont like Zach's game at all...i do like his game but like idk yo i mean he aint not team player...u can tell nowun likes him