The savior for the Knicks

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
hes old skool! defends like a rabid dog!!! Crazy but damm good, i wana c him play for us. "NO LAY-UPS!" haha great stuff

New New York

Quiet Storm
He just lowered his trade value baby! See them ask for D Lee Now! It almost seemed like he wanted an ejection. When he got ejected he look happy to leave. And that is why Sac shouldnt expect equal talent for him, and why they wont get it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Ron Artest has what the Knicks need-toughness.I don't think he would be the savior of the Knicks, because he gets into trouble all the time,but he definitely could help the Knicks get an identity.We need people that can stand up and be a leader, and Artest is that type of player.He plays hard, and he doesn't accept losing.And most importantly...he has DEFENSE.Something that the Knicks haven't had since Patrick Ewing left the Knicks.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
hes old skool! defends like a rabid dog!!! Crazy but damm good, i wana c him play for us. "NO LAY-UPS!" haha great stuff

Yeah. I saw that too. "No Lay-Ups". God, I love his energy. Imagine him in a Knick uniform and the Garden going crazy for his hustle. Imagine Artest, Lee, Balkman and Nate on the court at the same time. We got to bring him to NY.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Ron Artest has what the Knicks need-toughness.I don't think he would be the savior of the Knicks, because he gets into trouble all the time,but he definitely could help the Knicks get an identity.We need people that can stand up and be a leader, and Artest is that type of player.He plays hard, and he doesn't accept losing.And most importantly...he has DEFENSE.Something that the Knicks haven't had since Patrick Ewing left the Knicks.

I couldn't agree more! The Knicks do need to develop an edge, sort of a swagger that has been missing for a while now. Artest is a ticking time bomb though and while he has an upside; his defense and energy, he is a liability. I disagree that he could be a leader though, his actions has shown that he has trouble controlling himself, that makes for a poor leader. His tenacity though can be something that the Knicks could hopefully try to emulate and if Artest brings nothing but that, then he could be worth taking a shot at.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Artest is the F*ckin man no homo. Anyone who thinks that he doesnt belong in NY because of his attitude is a p*ssy. We need this type of a aggresive belligerent F*ck you attitude. We have too many P*ssys on our team. Artest is the answer even though hes not Iverson. Hes the answer to the knicks and I think Oakley would back this up.

metrocard

Legend
Artest is the F*ckin man no homo. Anyone who thinks that he doesnt belong in NY because of his attitude is a p*ssy. We need this type of a aggresive belligerent F*ck you attitude. We have too many P*ssys on our team. Artest is the answer even though hes not Iverson. Hes the answer to the knicks and I think Oakley would back this up.

Word. Whats good with Isiah bringing pussy midwest dudes in MSG? Crawford, Curry, Randolph, etc.

timnakhla

Rookie
HERE's HOW I WOULD SAVE THE KNICKS...let me know your thoughts...

1- Washington Wizards get
Eddy Curry
Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 13.9 REB: 4.9 AST: 0.6 PER: 16.09

Fred Jones
Salary: $3,300,000 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 6.5 REB: 2.5 AST: 2.3 PER: 10.25

& an unprotected 1st round pick for Gilbert Arenas - the wizards r doing good without him anyways...a trade worth pursuing!

2- Chicago Bulls get
Quentin Richardson
Salary: $8,105,500 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 7.0 REB: 4.8 AST: 1.9 PER: 8.24

Malik Rose
Salary: $7,101,250 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 2.0 REB: 2.1 AST: 0.5 PER: -0.35

for Ben Wallace

3- Sacramento Kings get
Wilson Chandler
Salary: $1,091,640 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 2.8 REB: 1.4 AST: 0.3 PER: 5.74

Jared Jeffries
Salary: $5,632,200 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 2.7 REB: 2.8 AST: 0.8 PER: 7.01

for my man Ron Artest

Kincks end up with:
Gilbert Arenas
Salary: $11,950,400 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 22.4 REB: 4.4 AST: 5.9 PER: 16.42

Ron Artest
Salary: $7,400,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 18.6 REB: 5.8 AST: 3.8 PER: 17.35

Ben Wallace
Salary: $15,500,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 5.0 REB: 8.7 AST: 1.9 PER: 12.30

our line up will be:
Arenas/collins/marbury
crawford/nate
Artest/balkman
Zebo/Dlee
Big Ben/morris/jerome

a nice mix of offense and defense....Now that is a sick team :)

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Yo, Moses can lay down the law, Jesus can pass the rock, Mohammed can block shots, and Buddha is the round mound of rebound. Sounds like a decent team to me.