Chris Paul made me cry?

Blumatic

Rotation player
Why cant we have a pg like that? My god what a player? I was happy that we lost that means a higher pick. But to see greatness in the Garden and not have it in a Knicks uniform hurts. I love Chris Paul....God Bless him. To the Knicks...&%$((*@^(*&$(#*@^@&^#^.

CP3 baby.

Trin_Starr

Starter
And you know what - If he was a knick - Isiah would have him change his game and defer to Curry and Zach all the time - and Chris Paul would look like every other average PG.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Damn the team i hate the most is going to be the champs this give it up to the boston celtics who just signed sam casell

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn the team i hate the most is going to be the champs this give it up to the boston celtics who just signed sam casell

Im also a celtic hater, and im upset that the clippers bought out cassell. When Rondo and Cassell play at the same time, the celtics will have the first ever alien backcourt. Hows sam gettin from LA to Boston, is he taking a plain or a UFO?

I never cried in my life, but when Dolan said he wants to keep Isiah as the head coach next season....my eyes teared up a little bit. Thats more upsettin then CP3 not bein on the Knicks, as Trin Starr pointed out even if he was a Knick Isiah would make him defer to Curry, Z-Bo, and Crawford. Sound familiar?