The Walsh era has Begun!

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
haha thats a typical response. If you a legend why you need to be repeating it so many damn times. And yeah i have to wipe away the tears from laughing so hard. Fine you a legend of this site, you can have this site!!! Your dick sucking is Legendary. I don't care how many posts you have! How many game threads you posted. As far as I'm concerned all 2,318 of your posts shows me and everybody else:

1. You got no hope, no life and no credibility.
2. Your a bitter old bastard who takes everything personal and you be catching feelings.
3. With all the self declarations of victory your like the kids I remember from High School, All bark no bite.
4. Every Single post shows your just a dumbass, clown, idiot, retard, faggot, moron, dolt, wanksta, wannabe thug, bitch. I'll let you choose whatever you want to be called but it sure as hell ain't legend. If you want to equate the number of posts and your age that makes you John McCain. Fuck your definition of Credentials....I'l be the Obama of this shit son...please stop trying to shut me down without your buddy backing you up. Your looking tired.

NYKnicks15

Starter
lets leave the personal insults at highschool man. getting back to subject..

im excited that someone with a good reputation for running a solid franchise is with the knicks finally. if he doesnt replace thomas as coach with someone along the lines of... anyone else ill be disappointed. disappoint the different rumors running around i think the general consensus among players disregarding jamal crawford is that isiah needs to go and changes need to be made. isiah now seems like a kid whose dad steps in to make up for his mess... much like george bush.. well minus the whole dad part cause daddy bush sucked too but you get the point. isiah stated he doesnt care what position he holds as long as its with the knicks org and helping in some way... thats awesome... another food vendor is exactly what msg needs! jk i think isiah should actually be kept on to run the scouting. hes an incredible eye for talent. regardless lets hope donnie walsh can return us to some form of credibility.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
you cant even spell that good. I aint tryin to be a legend, it just happens that im one of the top 2 posters on here. Most would say Metro and I are the best posters. You dont believe me read "The Truth" thread. I dont give a f*ck about being the best. Im here to post what i have to say and educate kids like you. I just happen to be one of the best, a legend. Who the f*ck asked you for your opinion lil puzzy boy? I wasnt talkin to you, i was talkin to that other kid bleedred or whatever his name is. Show some respect for the person who makes the best game threads on the internet, the person who shut down several posters and retired a few. sucka dick no homo f*ck outta here.

lol @ u sayin wanksta. If your still sayin the word wanksta, you aint older then me. Stop tryin to act grown son. I aint swagger jackin no one, I have an original style. Your just another conformed kid who copys what most of society is doin. The only problem is your 7 years late, wanksta is no longer relevant. Its easy 2 see whos catchin feelings, i never seen you post in this way. U mad?? Stop gettin emotional on the internet, get yourself a paper towel or sumthin to wipe away those tears with. You and your girlfriend knicksfanPiss need to stop suckin each other off, read my posts, and learn sumthin.

I didnt start nothin with either of you d*ck suckas. Both yall called me out, msg33 the legend. I put in alotta work on here with my game threads so that idiots like the 2 of you can learn sumthin. I am knicksonline.com, forget about the mods only Metro is up at the top with me. Bow down to the kings.

Like i told originalknicksgrandson (who is officially now my son) you better have some credentials if your gonna call me out for no reason. You better be Metrocard, knicks126, abcd, starks, kiyaman, even donchris. Little boys like you need to continue to play your games while i do my business. Sucka dick no homo fuck outta here.
my dude i said i know u are one of the best posters but big deal did you get money or reward for shit i least i have a job and iam in collage but its seams liek u stay in you house all day writeing crap beacuse all you is argue with people and stay at home with you girlfriend that by the way is your hands and listen to dmx and rappers u got no life and still you are not a legend because have u retired u dumbass now u are not going to become one becuase everbody going to talk about metro not u o and just in case i dont give a fuck if nobody knows when i stop posting o yeah and iam not going to lie that game preview shit was hot but still u just to full of shit

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Well let me first say I don't care for the personal stuff and I take none of it personally as its all in good spirit. We are all Knicks fans Here and I will make the following concessions to both Metro and MSG:

You were both right concerning:

1. Isiah Thomas: You guys led the way against the Isiahsexuals and gave way for some more realistic discussion. And although i was not active I was reading the posts and co-signed on virtually everything that was said.

2. You both were right on Chris Paul. To this point I have seen New orleans consistently win big games and command the lead in the Stacked West. As far as most are concerned Chris Paul should be MVP this year considering how he has almost single handedly turned that franchise around. As for Deron Williams I still think he is solid but he is not in the same class as Paul yet.

3. I believe we all agreed on Marbury and that he simply has been screwed time and again by the organization and the media. If the right people were in power Marbury could hjave flourished with his new found leadership which included a commitment to defense and a desire to get his teammates involved. Anyone who wants to blame Marbury for the Knicks failure, as MSG pointed out: the knicks may not even get 23 wins with him out of the lineup. That speaks louder than the stats on both sides of the arguement.

As for the future, I reiterate that Marbury can help this team and so does Donnie Walsh. He is in the last year of his contract, which is motivation enough for him to play hard. If you fire Isiah and make some tweaks to the squad, I do not see why the Knicks can't get a little better while at the same time improve their cap situation.

you are such a fucking nerd big fucking deal that you are a knicksonline legend shit me let people say what they have to say i dont talk a whole lot but i read everbody post and just give my opinion and i respect all of the good poster here like metro abc and everbody u just to fool of shit and stay of metro dick man like i know he the best poster but shit get of his dick

hey me nd MSG have a really personal relationship here, plz donnt make fun of us

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
haha thats a typical response. If you a legend why you need to be repeating it so many damn times. And yeah i have to wipe away the tears from laughing so hard. Fine you a legend of this site, you can have this site!!! Your dick sucking is Legendary. I don't care how many posts you have! How many game threads you posted. As far as I'm concerned all 2,318 of your posts shows me and everybody else:

1. You got no hope, no life and no credibility.
2. Your a bitter old bastard who takes everything personal and you be catching feelings.
3. With all the self declarations of victory your like the kids I remember from High School, All bark no bite.
4. Every Single post shows your just a dumbass, clown, idiot, retard, faggot, moron, dolt, wanksta, wannabe thug, bitch. I'll let you choose whatever you want to be called but it sure as hell ain't legend. If you want to equate the number of posts and your age that makes you John McCain. Fuck your definition of Credentials....I'l be the Obama of this shit son...please stop trying to shut me down without your buddy backing you up. Your looking tired.

I previously didnt have a problem with you but you seem to enjoy taking shots at legends. Im the best ever. You couldnt hold down an arguement, I write essays ethering other posters. Go back and study, theres alot a young high school freshman like you can learn. Theres several posters on here that I respect more then you, some of them i dislike more then you but at least they can hold down an arguement. lol aint you the same fool that compared Crawfords situation to Dwayne Wades? Crawford aint no dwayne wade and you aint no MSG33. Dwayne wade aint even to the nba what I am to knicksonline, more like Lebron but I dont like him. Im the Dwight Howard of knicksonline.com, come at me and you gonna get rejected. How you like that? I dont need no one to back me up especially against a punk like you. I hate high school kids. Im all bark and no bite? Ive knuckled down chumps who weigh 50 pounds more then me, i aint backin down to no one. None of this sh1t matters, ill never see you in real life anyways. Even if I did I would ignore you, knowing that your a bitch as mommas boy. Go sucka d*ck f*G

my dude i said i know u are one of the best posters but big deal did you get money or reward for shit i least i have a job and iam in collage but its seams liek u stay in you house all day writeing crap beacuse all you is argue with people and stay at home with you girlfriend that by the way is your hands and listen to dmx and rappers u got no life and still you are not a legend because have u retired u dumbass now u are not going to become one becuase everbody going to talk about metro not u o and just in case i dont give a fuck if nobody knows when i stop posting o yeah and iam not going to lie that game preview shit was hot but still u just to full of shit

I gotta job, im in college too. You dont write like your in college, what do you go to some kind of a handicapped school or sumthin? There are some days where im on here alot but theres somedays where im hardly on here. It dont really matter what I do outside of knicksonline, you have no way of knowin whether or not im tellin the truth and the opposite is also true. All i can say is im a happy person can you say the same? Were talkin about on here, where im MSGknickz33 the f*ckin legend. I make the best game threads on the internets and I ether bums who think they are as smart as me. Theres plenty of proof, many arguements that I won where no one ever responded to me because they had nothin to say. When people do respond, they only quote a small selection because most of my arguements are proven with facts. I dont know why you got involved but next time keep ya mouth shut and mind ya own business. I dont know if you and that other fag got sumthin goin on or what but keep my name out your mouth. Even you cant lie about my game threads, your jealous that you could never come up with a game thread as good as mine no longer how much time you were given. I could give you a whole day, it takes me 2 hours to do my full game thread and I could even add more parts if i wanted to make the best game threads better. I normally dont like to brag about my work but if kids like you, knicksgrandson, and that other homo are gonna be callin me out when I never even said anything to any of yall then thats it, yall gettin exposed for the pussys you are. I would have never referred to myself as a legend if i was gettin proper respect. Theres many posters on here who dont like me but theyll tell you im one of the best. and oh yea, f*ck outta here kid.

Well let me first say I don't care for the personal stuff and I take none of it personally as its all in good spirit. We are all Knicks fans Here and I will make the following concessions to both Metro and MSG:

You were both right concerning:

1. Isiah Thomas: You guys led the way against the Isiahsexuals and gave way for some more realistic discussion. And although i was not active I was reading the posts and co-signed on virtually everything that was said.

2. You both were right on Chris Paul. To this point I have seen New orleans consistently win big games and command the lead in the Stacked West. As far as most are concerned Chris Paul should be MVP this year considering how he has almost single handedly turned that franchise around. As for Deron Williams I still think he is solid but he is not in the same class as Paul yet.

3. I believe we all agreed on Marbury and that he simply has been screwed time and again by the organization and the media. If the right people were in power Marbury could hjave flourished with his new found leadership which included a commitment to defense and a desire to get his teammates involved. Anyone who wants to blame Marbury for the Knicks failure, as MSG pointed out: the knicks may not even get 23 wins with him out of the lineup. That speaks louder than the stats on both sides of the arguement.

As for the future, I reiterate that Marbury can help this team and so does Donnie Walsh. He is in the last year of his contract, which is motivation enough for him to play hard. If you fire Isiah and make some tweaks to the squad, I do not see why the Knicks can't get a little better while at the same time improve their cap situation.

1. It was Metro who led the way with the Isiah hate, he was right from the beginning. I cant take no credit for that.

2. co-sign

3. Marbury recieves alot of unfair hate. I would rather be with you then against you, since your one of the few posters who sees this. Im still not sure why you took a cheap shot at metro and I.

hey me nd MSG have a really personal relationship here, plz donnt make fun of us

I think i figured out whos creating all these aliases (isiahthomas11, metrocards)

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I previously didnt have a problem with you but you seem to enjoy taking shots at legends. Im the best ever. You couldnt hold down an arguement, I write essays ethering other posters. Go back and study, theres alot a young high school freshman like you can learn. Theres several posters on here that I respect more then you, some of them i dislike more then you but at least they can hold down an arguement. lol aint you the same fool that compared Crawfords situation to Dwayne Wades? Crawford aint no dwayne wade and you aint no MSG33. Dwayne wade aint even to the nba what I am to knicksonline, more like Lebron but I dont like him. Im the Dwight Howard of knicksonline.com, come at me and you gonna get rejected. How you like that? I dont need no one to back me up especially against a punk like you. I hate high school kids. Im all bark and no bite? Ive knuckled down chumps who weigh 50 pounds more then me, i aint backin down to no one. None of this sh1t matters, ill never see you in real life anyways. Even if I did I would ignore you, knowing that your a bitch as mommas boy. Go sucka d*ck f*G

I gotta job, im in college too. You dont write like your in college, what do you go to some kind of a handicapped school or sumthin? There are some days where im on here alot but theres somedays where im hardly on here. It dont really matter what I do outside of knicksonline, you have no way of knowin whether or not im tellin the truth and the opposite is also true. All i can say is im a happy person can you say the same? Were talkin about on here, where im MSGknickz33 the f*ckin legend. I make the best game threads on the internets and I ether bums who think they are as smart as me. Theres plenty of proof, many arguements that I won where no one ever responded to me because they had nothin to say. When people do respond, they only quote a small selection because most of my arguements are proven with facts. I dont know why you got involved but next time keep ya mouth shut and mind ya own business. I dont know if you and that other fag got sumthin goin on or what but keep my name out your mouth. Even you cant lie about my game threads, your jealous that you could never come up with a game thread as good as mine no longer how much time you were given. I could give you a whole day, it takes me 2 hours to do my full game thread and I could even add more parts if i wanted to make the best game threads better. I normally dont like to brag about my work but if kids like you, knicksgrandson, and that other homo are gonna be callin me out when I never even said anything to any of yall then thats it, yall gettin exposed for the pussys you are. I would have never referred to myself as a legend if i was gettin proper respect. Theres many posters on here who dont like me but theyll tell you im one of the best. and oh yea, f*ck outta here kid.

1. It was Metro who led the way with the Isiah hate, he was right from the beginning. I cant take no credit for that.

2. co-sign

3. Marbury recieves alot of unfair hate. I would rather be with you then against you, since your one of the few posters who sees this. Im still not sure why you took a cheap shot at metro and I.

I think i figured out whos creating all these aliases (isiahthomas11, metrocards)

Excuse me for refusing to kiss anyone's ass on this site. But if you want anyone's respect you can't go around pounding your chest about how great you are. lol MotherFuck your respect! And like i said you and Metro can have this lame ass site.

As for one of my earlier posts about Crawford and Wade you taking shit out of context as usual. I said Jamal and Dwayne are in similar situations: they are on losing teams and have no help and thus there performance is suffering. However I did not say that they could be compared numbnuts, so come correct next time.

And like I said time and again statistics can be used to prove or disprove any arguement. A perfect example of this is Zach Randolph. His stats look great on paper. But when you watch him you can SEE he is mediocre at best. So when you wanna go off on crawford or suck marbury off solely with statistical analysis it's irrelevant.

Stephon Marbury USED to average 20 pts 8 asts and 5 rebs. And lets say for the sake of arguement he is still capable of getting 20 8 and 5 next season. The fact that he can be a headcase and that he has been a proven loser makes your stats irrelevant.

As for Jamal Crawford, I have already explained that in the right role on the right team he can be a valuable 6th man. You will never get that from pure stat analysis.

Im tired of arguing with your ass, for a "legend" you come off as a puny mortal. You don't even make points anymore you just go off like a bitch about how your the greatest and like many others on this site, I'm tired of it. You have no debating skills whatsoever, and your analysis of stats is terribly biased and eskewed.

Dude at least i gave you your props when you were right and admitted where i had made a mistake regarding Chris paul vs. Deron Williams. The fact you ain't man enough to do the same, you got no credibility with me or anyone else on this site for that matter. It is quite obvious you can't debate me or anyone else without talking shit and boasting about an imaginary "Gold Mac 10," just understand in a battle of wits you are unarmed.

Last edited:

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer

2. co-sign

look first of all the thing is iam not that good with my english becuae iam an international student from the dominican republic but i seen the knicks almost evry game and i never said u was a bad poster is just i hate the way u say certin things because you are so full of shit i hate people like you because the think the best the gotta talk bad to people like me i know iam not a great poster but iam a fan of this website and reading people post and most of the times i agree with u his just the way you are and i know most of the posters here mighit say the same shit you are in the top 5 posters propbley number 2 is just u talk a lot of shit if u only talked about basketball and stop insulting people it will be better and this is my final post to you because iam not going to waste my time talking to a ignorant asshole

thats right!
MSG iz da man
every1 bow down to hiz greatness
the life the legend, the hero
"F*CK OUTTA HERE"~MSG33 (AKA DA LEGEND OF KO)

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
look first of all the thing is iam not that good with my english becuae iam an international student from the dominican republic but i seen the knicks almost evry game and i never said u was a bad poster is just i hate the way u say certin things because you are so full of shit i hate people like you because the think the best the gotta talk bad to people like me i know iam not a great poster but iam a fan of this website and reading people post and most of the times i agree with u his just the way you are and i know most of the posters here mighit say the same shit you are in the top 5 posters propbley number 2 is just u talk a lot of shit if u only talked about basketball and stop insulting people it will be better and this is my final post to you because iam not going to waste my time talking to a ignorant asshole

dats right man im da true legend here
forget dat a*shole
MSGKnickz34 iz da next legend of KO
F*ck outta here 33, ur a no life poster

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Excuse me for refusing to kiss anyone's ass on this site. But if you want anyone's respect you can't go around pounding your chest about how great you are. And like i said you and Metro can have this lame ass site.

As for one of my earlier posts about Crawford and Wade you taking shit out of context as usual. I said Jamal and Dwayne are in similar situations: they are on losing teams and have no help and thus there performance is suffering. However I did not say that they could be compared numbnuts, so come correct next time.

And like I said time and again statistics can be used to prove or disprove any arguement. A perfect example of this is Zach Randolph. His stats look great on paper. But when you watch him you can SEE he is mediocre at best. So when you wanna go off on crawford or suck marbury off solely with statistical analysis it's irrelevant.

Stephon Marbury USED to average 20 pts 8 asts and 5 rebs. And lets say for the sake of arguement he is still capable of getting 20 8 and 5 next season. The fact that he can be a headcase and that he has been a proven loser makes your stats irrelevant.

As for Jamal Crawford, I have already explained that in the right role on the right team he can be a valuable 6th man. You will never get that from pure stat analysis.

Im tired of arguing with your ass, for a legend you come off as a puny mortal. You don't even make points anymore you just go off like a bitch about how your the greatest and like many others on this site, I'm tired of it. You have no debating skills whatsoever, and your analysis of stats is terribly biased and eskewed.

Dude at least i gave you your props when you were right and admitted where i had made a mistake regarding Chris paul vs. Deron Williams. The fact you ain't man enough to do the same, you got no credibility with me or anyone else on this site for that matter. It is quite obvious you can't debate me or anyone else without talking shit and boasting about an imaginary "Gold Mac 10" just understand in a battle of wits you are unarmed.

I didnt ask you to kiss my ass, im still wonderin y you came on here poppin shit when for no reason. Stop swaggerjackin 50 cent, be original. Do your own thing. If this site is lame why do you post on it?

There is nothin similar about the situation crawford and wade are in. Im not the biggest wade fan but you said both there performances are sufferin. Crawfords performances have suffered his whole career. Thats a poor comparison to make. Wade has been and still is a good player offensively. Crawford has always and will always suck. His poor shooting percentages are proof. Dont try to make excuses for Crawford. The only thing Ill partially agree with you about is that he shouldnt be blamed for our losing, Isiah deserves the blame. Their situations mite be similar but Crawfords would still be a chucker even on a good team.

You should know from my game threads that im not all about statistics, theres just enough analysis in my game threads as their are stats. Same thing when im arguin about marbury. You dont even know what your talkin about. You mite view him as a headcase and a proven loser but I dont. After everything hes been through with isiah he still wants to come back and play for the Knicks. He still has a strong desire to succeed. Where were you last year when Marbury showed that he can be a leader and play great defense? Many have said last year was Marburys best season, even though stats dont back this up. Last year is what most of my arguements are focused around, people seem to forget how well he played.

To say hes a headcase is cold hearted. His head was f*cked with, how would you feel if you lost your aunt, your mentor, your father, and had isiah thomas as your coach? Marbury will come back and rise again, maybe not for the Knicks but somewhere he will.

Your somewhat rite about Crawford, I wouldnt want a 6th man who plays absolutely no defense. More like a 7th or 8th man, but his occasional scoring ability would help a couple teams in the league.

You dont believe im one of the best, i already told you what threads you can go look at. Im not gonna waist my time with little boys like you. I have said before i dont care that im top 2 on here. That wasnt a goal of mine, it just happened. You made a mistake with that one arguement, I cant say I have ever done the same. Maybe i tied a couple times but I never lost. I bring knowledge, not ignorance. Your on here tryin to gain respect. I dont blame you, if i was some irrelevant poster i would try to go at one of the best also. Your lucky im even replying to you. I have proven myself time and time again.

It is quite obvious you can't debate me or anyone else without talking shit

Thats funny that you say this when you were the one talkin shit which started all this. There are some posters who show respect, I leave the insults behind when i talk to them. Its the high school kids that always bring the insults and ignorant comments, thats why i make them my children.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

first wipe away them tears and stop cryin. Ill give you a pass on the english, thats all good. I wasnt talkin as much trash until i got called out from a nobody, which led to me gettin called out by a couple other nobodys including you. Fact is you had no reason to get involved, you just waisted more of my time. The sooner you punks stop disrespectin me the sooner ill get back to cleanin up my posts and showin more respect. I can go either way like bisexual (no homo), what im sayin is im not gonna let people call me out with the hard work ive done on here. It takes me 2 hours to make a game thread. I should be gettin respect from everyone but its typical of high school kids to act like that.

metrocard

Legend
Wait a second so us FANS are always right?

Wasn't us fans excited about the following moves intially:

Actually, you would be a horrible representation of the Knicks nation.

Theres a difference between Knick fans and Isiahsexuals.

Knick fans know whats right for the team.

Isiahsexuals are cheerleaders.

Why you getting mad emotional in this thread? Nigga sounds like he's fighting for his life, lol keep my name out of your mouth...always crying and shit.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I quoted 50 Cent one time with "Wanksta" get over it dude...lol I also quoted Stephen A. Smith, "The Tuna" and others.

I completely cosign with Marbury having one of his bests season's last year but even before all the drama with the Family and Thomas. He started shit with KG, Larry Brown, Q-Rich, K, Thomas, Van Horn and finally Isiah. He also has a terrible way of talking to the media. He lead with his play, not with his words. And sometimes I swear you sound just like him. Wasn;t he the "greatest point guard in the League??" sounds like you when you run your mouth about you being the best on this site. I will give you the fact that you somewhat know your stuff but as i said before you are heavily biased, do not take other people's opinions into account and if i may quote an Indian Proverb "Pride cometh before the fall." And like Marbury you will be hated not for your ability but for your stupid remarks and giant ego.

As for me coming at you and metro. Somebody had to, cuz quite frankly I'm tired of the self proclamations of victory and the ego maniacs getting in the last word on this site. I do not claim to know all and I agree with a lot of the conclusions you make. Believe me guys like Don Chris and his ilk needed to be run off this site when they kept on buying into the bullshit Dolan and Isiah fed them. Yet your past victories give you no mandate to carry on when you are disagreed with. That is MY opinion, I speak for myself and I do not wish to be grouped in with anyone else on this site.

So this goes out to all:

How does Donnie Walsh go about his first year reapiring these Knicks. I do not follow college ball cuz I feel its a 3 point fest and its boring to me. Who do the Knicks Draft with the 3rd or 4th round pick. And who on this squad should be part of our future. I think thats something worth debating.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Actually, you would be a horrible representation of the Knicks nation.

Theres a difference between Knick fans and Isiahsexuals.

Knick fans know whats right for the team.

Isiahsexuals are cheerleaders.

Yeah it would be a horrible representation of the Knicks nation I don't listen
to everything the media says, I watch the damn games and make up y own mind.

But to say that most knicks fans, even the ones who know their shit were not initially excited about the moves I listed. You must have been on vacation.

Heres where i stood:

I had no opinion on the Knicks getting Isiah at first.

I liked Larry Brown coming to the Knicks seeing how he dealt with A.I. and preached defense I felt like anyone else who is rational, that it would work out with the Knicks.

As for Z.Bo, we tarded garbage away: Francis and Frye so Getting him in return was not a bad move. Fred Jones expires and Zach has the same if not more value than Francis does considering he can score and rebound. The fact he has had no off court incidents in NYC, cut the man some friggin' slack.

And like you and many others we all knew that Isiah Thomas in any capacity can only do harm to the franchise. So I was not surprised that the Knicks are a mess with him coaching.

And for the Record i am Pro Marbury playing, and i feel aside from the obvious Isiah Thomas. Curry is the major reason why the Knicks blow this season. Everybody gotta understand the knicks get destroyed cuz they are last at blocking shots and are generaly soft in the interior. Now heres where the Crawford and Randolph haters gonna come pointing to their lack of defense. CURRY is your center, he should be the anchor of the defense. Instead whenever he gets run off pick and rolls its easy lay ups and dunks all day cuz Curry is not just lazy, he has no idea hopw to defned the pick and role. That has nothing to do with Randolph or Crawford losing their man. Secondly when you take Curry out of the game the offense runs much more smoothly. Despite the fact Crawfor'd shot selection is questionable he has shown that in short spurts he can score as well as make plays for others around him. The same goes for Randolph. The reason why they are not efficient is they have no help period. And from watching and playing basketball. When you have no help offensively you are gonna force shots. So don't just blame them. Blame that on Isiah's poor coaching and the horrible shooting on this team: Jeffries, Balkman, Richardson, Collins etc.

Despite all that Jamal is getting some assists. Again i argue that Jamal is a 6th man. He is a scorer and a playmaker. He will never be a defensive stopper and in no way should be getting 41 minutes a game.

But MSG is completely right about the fact I have not been on here long enough to have any real clout so here are my predictions:

Stephon Marbury is an integral part of next season.

Jamal Crawford will be put on the bench or traded and he will eventually flourish as a decent 6th man either here or somewhere else.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I quoted 50 Cent one time with "Wanksta" get over it dude...lol I also quoted Stephen A. Smith, "The Tuna" and others.

I completely cosign with Marbury having one of his bests season's last year but even before all the drama with the Family and Thomas. He started shit with KG, Larry Brown, Q-Rich, K, Thomas, Van Horn and finally Isiah. He also has a terrible way of talking to the media. He lead with his play, not with his words. And sometimes I swear you sound just like him. Wasn;t he the "greatest point guard in the League??" sounds like you when you run your mouth about you being the best on this site. I will give you the fact that you somewhat know your stuff but as i said before you are heavily biased, do not take other people's opinions into account and if i may quote an Indian Proverb "Pride cometh before the fall." And like Marbury you will be hated not for your ability but for your stupid remarks and giant ego.

As for me coming at you and metro. Somebody had to, cuz quite frankly I'm tired of the self proclamations of victory and the ego maniacs getting in the last word on this site. I do not claim to know all and I agree with a lot of the conclusions you make. Believe me guys like Don Chris and his ilk needed to be run off this site when they kept on buying into the bullshit Dolan and Isiah fed them. Yet your past victories give you no mandate to carry on when you are disagreed with. That is MY opinion, I speak for myself and I do not wish to be grouped in with anyone else on this site.

So this goes out to all:

How does Donnie Walsh go about his first year reapiring these Knicks. I do not follow college ball cuz I feel its a 3 point fest and its boring to me. Who do the Knicks Draft with the 3rd or 4th round pick. And who on this squad should be part of our future. I think thats something worth debating.

Most the time when im defendin Marbury im refferin to last year (06-07). He didnt have the problems with his teammates. I at least believe hes a changed person, donating as much as anyother athlete and it seems like hes gettin along better with his teammates. I think hes ready to win, he just needs a situation that will allow him to do that. Hes 30 or 31 now, he knows hes at the end of his prime and winning in New York means alot to him. He probally wont be here in NY next year especially if Isiah is back, but wherever he goes I wish him the best luck. Hes a great person and I hope everyone gets to see him succeed. He deserves to do good after all hes been through.

Im hated on for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with ego or "stupid remarks." I was doin a better job of not insulting posters until knicksgrandson started sh1t with me for no reason. Its very random how 3 different posters started stuff with me when i hadnt said anything to them, i didnt even have any problems with any of them before the beef began. Im hated on because I have done a good job of defendin Marbury in the past and when your one of the best at sumthin people always hate and im not tryin to brag with that statement.

I wasnt a part of the several consecutive losses donchris took to metro, I was still an isiahsexual until early this season. I was wrong to be an isiahsexual, there you go i was wrong about sumthin and admitted it. But its not a loss because i never argued in favor of Isiah. There have been several occasions where people have disagreed with me without any insults following, you just happened to have bad timing and caught me in the middle of making originalknicksgrandson my son. Like i said before that there werent as many insults coming from me. I hope in the future that posters think twice before insulting me. Its the wrong thing to do, maybe at times i hurt this website but theres no comparison between the good i have done and the bad i have done. I have done far more good with my game threads as i will continue to next season. And dont take the F*ck outta here personal, thats always been my saying. I dont mean it in a personal way, its just part of the routine.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
you are such a fucking nerd big fucking deal that you are a knicksonline legend shit me let people say what they have to say i dont talk a whole lot but i read everbody post and just give my opinion and i respect all of the good poster here like metro abc and everbody u just to fool of shit and stay of metro dick man like i know he the best poster but shit get of his dick
I have seen you post on this site, and you are a good poster. If you stay on this website, I could see you as a top 10 best poster on this site, because you are good at making opinions.

metrocard

Legend
Isiahsexuals were excited about the moves, not Knick fans.

I saw the Randolph trade didn't improve the team, just added another cancer; a trend Isiah is famous for. It also gave us the worst interior defense in NBA history.

98% of Isiah's moves killed this franchise.