I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

To all you hoes,

The Knicks is my team, I was rocking Knicks jerseys since before you bitches were born. Show your dad some respect, when he gets home from work, take my shoes off and get me my plate, when I step into the door. I might bless you with some knowledge and truth on this Knicks shit.

As for various fat internet hoes, too young and broke to ball, too ugly to bag a bitch and living in the suburbs, fronting like they're in the Jackson Houses on 160th street (Kolegro), you should bow down, when I enter this bitch ass thread.

Don't question my history, I've got a legacy of terrorizing bitch ass hoes like you, searching their pockets, taking their girls, baggin their moms. Question your future, son, talking shit on the internet to a legend. You should just shut the **** up, all you hoes, talking to me and you can't even throw down like you've been promising.

GAME 7 RESULTS: OG KNICKS FAN: 100-MSG/Kolegro/METRO: 1

-OG :afro:

Yo I can't lie. That shit was hella funny!!! You tryna act hard and all priceless man...:lol:

Last edited:
miss_piggy_flash.jpg

????? Explain...

metrocard

Legend
Correction:

The Knicks is our team on this forum-

No one cares about your old dirty jerseys-

UFP17115S.jpg

If you have to demand respect you get no respect, stop begging already you sound like my dog. At least my dog is disciplined enough to KNOW when to stop-

sit2.jpg

The knowledge you give is irrelevant and is of no use to us-

millionaire_idiot_fail-713308.jpg

"As for various fat internet hoes, too young and broke to ball, too ugly to bag a bitch and living in the suburbs" This clearly describes you-

fat-chair2.jpg

Thinking your tough because you picked on kids/people smaller then you makes you lesser then any hoe, and automatically drops your credibility, not that you even had any to begin with-

Think before you type/speak, your the kinda guy I had a fun time dislocating-

29-1.jpg

Hahaha, very creative.

He'll probably call you out now, since he's always pissed off.
Dude is all talk, no action or swag, just like the other clowns
They're bringing this forum to shit...lol always frustrated and shit, always complaining about something. Just SHUT UP and POST...lol, cry baby bitches like lance, kol, jm, this dude, etc...lol they don't understand no one cares what they say on this site and a couple of days from now everyone will forget about them because most of their post are about nothing, their writing style is boring, and they don't come with facts.

Its just boring now, lol. It was funny, but now its sad how these individuals are.
I guess some people don't get that needed attention offline, so they come here to established people like us for that attention.
losers :lol:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
I Deaded The Beef Cause Ya Scared To Meet Up And Fight Then I Go Live Life, Come Back A Few Days Later And I See A Few 300 Word Essay Replies With You Talking About Me And Posting My Picture LOL

And U Always Say The Same Shit, Its Crazy LOL, I bet Your Angry As ****, I Can See It In Your Long Replies.

Let It Go Son Its Over, U Wont Meet Up Its Over

metrocard

Legend
You still afraid to post your information and address?

Listen, on some real shit.
You can't beef with me, you gotta be on a very high level for me to consider you.
The reason why I went after you because you're an easy target.
-Easily frustrated.
-Likes to stalk/google/go out of his way and effort to photoshop and save -pics of men on his computer
-White boy trying to act PR and Hood.
-Claiming the BX when he has no proof hes from there
-Has the head of garfield the cat.
-Takes pictures alone in his room looking depressed.
-A SOHH refugee who can't live without an internet forum(lol, don't even front on me, people on this site know I could disappear from this site and come back, I got my life fatman, you got yours?)
-Gets really mad when you ether him, you could obviously see the frustration as he avoids this site less and less. (LOL, he probably gets mad nervous logging on this site because of how many times I smack this ***** on a weekly basis)

Why you taking it heart? You already proved you're a fat pussy who has been SHOOK to even rep your block, atleast OG came with stupid shit but he didn't come down like a coward.
I posted my INFO TWICE and you didn't take action. Its funny how you dead the beef after I posted my info for the second time. This ***** was probably like "oh shit, metrocard is really hood"
Yo, you whack son. You're the whackest poster on this site, and continue to be. I'll make it an inconvinance for you now since you're proclaimed as the whackest poster and whenever you post, people will acknowledge your whackness.
People on SOHH shitted on you, now you come here to be made a clown of? Damn son, just go outside already. You're not succeeding on the internet, might as well try outside even though the potential is dead.

The funniest thing is, I could talk all the shit I want because I know you a herb ass fat wigger who isn't real enough to step into my block. Thats where the advantage goes to me. Physically, lets be real. You're an outshape white dude who's 26 and does nothing physically enhancing. No exercise, no athletics or training, no sex life, and doesn't go out much. You're not built for it, another reason why you sounding like a cry baby right now. "Metrocard lets end the beef, I don't want no more" LMAOOOOO. There is no beef.

This is just a situation where you're helpless and I get to crack jokes all I want until the MODs feel bad for you and lock this.
Go ahead, repeat what you've been saying. Its not like you said anything new or could come up with anything :lol: Keep trying though, I appreciate your effort.

For REAL tho, why you sweating another guy's photo album? I don't know why you want to roast yourself like that :lol:

LMAOOO @ Kol dodging these questions worst than Bush dodging Katrina questions.
Just keep holding my pocket.

300 words, 1000 words, no me importa, you stay mad and I'll get mad laughs :lol: :smokin:

metrocard

Legend
Stop trying to be like this cartoon.

pinochio%201.gif

Lying is a whack style.

This is you:

garfield-anime-wallpaper.jpg

That fits you nicely, you're straight up pussy; mad shook :lol:

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Kinda have to agree on this...

THANK YOU!

lance, kol, jm, this dude, etc...lol they don't understand no one cares what they say on this site and a couple of days from now everyone will forget about them because most of their post are about nothing, their writing style is boring, and they don't come with facts.

Don't worry I only got a few lines to say. No one cares what we have to say? Funny you had to say it, cause if my memory serves me correctly, you yourself have responded, and quoted me on a couple of my posts. Only a couple of days ago you quoted and AGREED to my post about Baron Davis. LOL!

Oh and stop instigating senseless debates, that are directed solely on a poster, on other threads where everyone are calmly discussing the Knicks and the NBA. Save them for threads such as these. Oh and maybe you could stop bringing back old threads that are half a year old or even 2 years old. We already know about that. We've learned from it, we're well aware of it, and we're just looking ahead to the future. I mean what's the point? For you just to say, "Marbury was right." and/or "Its good to know Isiah isn't here."? I don't get it. Furthermore those threads contain endless debates primarily about Marbury where no one ended the winner or the loser. Now that all such debates have mellowed down a great degree nowadays, I don't think bringing those back up is a good idea for this site.

That's all.

metrocard

Legend
THANK YOU!

Don't worry I only got a few lines to say. No one cares what we have to say? Funny you had to say it, cause if my memory serves me correctly, you yourself have responded, and quoted me on a couple of my posts. Only a couple of days ago you quoted and AGREED to my post about Baron Davis. LOL!

Oh and stop instigating senseless debates, that are directed solely on a poster, on other threads where everyone are calmly discussing the Knicks and the NBA. Save them for threads such as these. Oh and maybe you could stop bringing back old threads that are half a year old or even 2 years old. We already know about that. We've learned from it, we're well aware of it, and we're just looking ahead to the future. I mean what's the point? For you just to say, "Marbury was right." and/or "Its good to know Isiah isn't here."? I don't get it. Furthermore those threads contain endless debates primarily about Marbury where no one ended the winner or the loser. Now that all such debates have mellowed down a great degree nowadays, I don't think bringing those back up is a good idea for this site.

That's all.

You're not important here, go away with your gay suggestions. You gave nothing to this site except a lot of urking, bitching and crying.
Go co-sign with someone, we know you're too stupid to think of an idea or original thought by yourself.
Stop lurking my post. You've been doing it ever since I registered.
You're obsessed with me more than Filipino dudes obsessed with Pacquo's cock. (Cotto would ****ing destroy that shrimp).
When you post, I look below you and see a guy with a lot of envy and inside himself.
You lack the confidence to even step up to me. It took you 2 years to even come at me with a reply. I saw it in your post you were holding back, you're a little emotional asian, so pushing your buttons is easy. I'll keep doing it till you'll have another nervous breakdown, run and cry home saying "metrocard this did".
Trust me, no ONE will miss you from this site, 90% of the people here don't even know you and you take this more serious than ME, lmaoooo.
LOL @ you getting a boner because I agreed with you. "LOL!"
Ight I love you long time, go take a deep breathe, it'll be alright.
Learn how to take a joke and shut the **** up.
This isn't your time to expose yourself.
Go back to lurking, thats probably the best way you could contribute.