• No

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
Probably only 8 more...up from 22...so wow a solid 30 win team with him. Yeah that makes him so worth that 20 million.

2.5 million a WIN/with him in the lineup/game.

WOW
wat do u want him 2 do beg not 2 b given so much money. i can hear it now please dont pay me! anyway u cant down talk a guy who gives u more wins. you wood ratherpay him via buyout and not get thoze wins???!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Curious. How many wins do you predict if Marbury is on the team this year?
Not a lot. I predict the Knicks can win about 30-35 games, with Marbury in the starting lineup-not on the bench. But without Marbury, the Knicks will get humiliated and win a franchise low 22 games. If Donnie Walsh makes a big move this summer, and he does a blockbuster trade, I say the Knicks make the playoffs with the 8th seed. But that's only if he makes a blockbuster trade.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
wat do u want him 2 do beg not 2 b given so much money. i can hear it now please dont pay me! anyway u cant down talk a guy who gives u more wins. you wood ratherpay him via buyout and not get thoze wins???!!!

If I had my way I'd cut everyone from this team and eat the contracts...get Thibedou in here as my head coach. I would have an open call to talent in the NYC areas to try out for the team.

This is NY, the mecca basketball, trust me WE CAN find 12 guys who can play ball for SHITLOAD less money...and save a ton of cap who will play with heart, compassion, and hustle..you know how we used to be in good ol days of the 80's-90's!!

And guess what I'd only have to give them each about 1 million a season...

Starks

Starter
Oh Lord, I think its safe to say theres enough Marbury appreciation threads for one week.

This rabid man crush stuff is getting a little too weird.

Can we have "I luv titties" appreciation thread instead?

How about an official "Eva Mendes Appreciation" thread?

Athlete or not, I never seen heterosexual grow men get such a hard on over a fellow man.

This is publicly turning into some thing really awkward and embarrassing for everyone else to witness.

I thought this site was supposed to be about celebrating the Knicks franchise- Not one individual player. There isn't anyone bigger than the Knicks. Can we agree to that?

This just doesn't seem like a Pro or Anti Marbury thing anymore. It doesn't even seem like people forcing a personal agenda to others. It seems like a fanatical unhealthy obsession.

C'mon guys. Theres too many threads dedicated to one player who will probably not be part of the knicks anymore in a few weeks, and there are too many people who keep wasting energy trying to rip make others hate marbury.

Seriously, lets raise the integrity of the site. Many of the older smart posters seem to have abandoned this place and thats not cool.

Oh Lord, I think its safe to say theres enough Marbury appreciation threads for one week.

Athlete or not, I never seen heterosexual grow men get such a hard on over a fellow man.

This is publicly turning into some thing really awkward and embarrassing for everyone else to witness.

I thought this site was supposed to be about celebrating the Knicks franchise- Not one individual player. There isn't anyone bigger than the Knicks. Can we agree to that?

This just doesn't seem like a Pro or Anti Marbury thing anymore. It doesn't even seem like people forcing a personal agenda to others. It seems like a fanatical unhealthy obsession.

C'mon guys. Theres too many threads dedicated to one player who will probably not be part of the knicks anymore in a few weeks, and there are too many people who keep wasting energy trying to rip make others hate marbury.

Seriously, lets raise the integrity of the site. Many of the older smart posters seem to have abandoned this place and thats not cool.

Word Im down for one of those types of threads

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Agreed! I'm almost ready to abandon this site. It's getting ridiculous. Let the Starbury lovers have this site. They can change the name to Starbury Online (SOL) instead of Knicks Online. Then they can wallow in their man love for Marbury all by themselves while other intelligent posters go to another site and discuss what's really important...THE NEW YORK KNICKS! This used to be the best Knick site around until all of this group Marbury masterbation started. Not to mention the personal attacks if you didn't join in the homosexual fantasy.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Another win for team Starbury!!!!

2i7pe6g.gif