Funny video if anyone has seen the "were amazing happens" commercial

Paul1355

All Star

Funny video i think it was made by a Knick hater though but the part wit Eddy Curry and Zach is pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lol man i think they got one for like every team and other sports 2...and suprisingly out off all the knicks ones out there the msg one was the only once saying something good about us :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Paul1355

All Star
lol man i think they got one for like every team and other sports 2...and suprisingly out off all the knicks ones out there the msg one was the only once saying something good about us :lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha the commercial tried to make us look like a championship contender lol

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
haha the commercial tried to make us look like a championship contender lol
lol word sad thing about it even more is that those clips were not even playoff moments ccept for the ewing and shyt but as for the present knicks just showed the players hugging or some shyt and david lees tip in -_-

Paul1355

All Star
lol word sad thing about it even more is that those clips were not even playoff moments ccept for the ewing and shyt but as for the present knicks just showed the players hugging or some shyt and david lees tip in -_-

Lee's tip-in was eppic, it was one of the few times i jumped in joy after a knicks game that year. And u know how the real commerical showed players huggin, in the video i showed it has a clip of Jeffries on the ground and Jamal walking right passed him like he doesnt give a shit...LOL..shows how much they love eachother. I seems like so long ago was when Steph first came to lead us to the playoffs...those moments are missed.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
once steph came in man it was like he was our hero...he was in everything here and jerseys everywhere i was like god dam lol...BUT sucks he only led us to the playoffs once 2 get blown out by Jersey and faced kidd someone for some odd reason marbury cant play against >< or is it the other way around? doubt it cuz we always loose to those dam nets...well atleast those Nets were championship contenders back at the time and then...Isiah came into the picture...the rest my friends...is history ><