The Cock is still growing

metrocard

Legend
Q: Danilo, tell us the truth about your height.
A: I'm 6-10 without shoes but doctors say i'm not finished growing...

Q: Did you know, before the draft, you'd have been picked by NY?
A: I had 2-3 possible teams but i'm honest: yes, i knew. They told me that the day before.

Q: How is your back? Do you play with the Italian NT Team in the euro qualification tournament or NY wants you to come back to the States?
A: It takes a lot of time: i've changed the therapy last week because the previous one wasn't right but now it's better. Me playing for my country is not a problem for the Knicks, they're helpful. If i'm ready physically i'll play for sure.

Q: What are your impressions about NY atmosphere? Last year it wasn't exactly friendly...
A: It's true but many people in the staff are changed, starting from coach D'Antoni. I think now it's a lot better and the future plans are good: things are gonna be better down the road.

Q: What about Stephon Marbury, the most payed player in the franchise?
A: It's still a stand-by situation. He's under contract with the Knicks but his situation is not clear. I believe the final decision is up to D'Antoni. He already coached him in Phoenix but i know nothing about their relationship...

Q: PG chapter: Duhon has arrived and he's more a PG than Crawford. Could it be a positive factor for your play having a pass-first PG?
A: Chris is a nice player: i've seen him working out and he's an excellent defender and good passer. Crawford is more of a scorer, an isolation player but not a PG...

Q: What about the USA Team in the upcoming Olympic Games in Bejin?
A: I've seen them working out in Las Vegas and they gave me a great impression. They're the best team on paper but the key is to find the chemistry and the desire to win. The charismatic leaders are James and Bryant: Lebron is unbelievable, has a very strong personality for a kid his age. He's similar to Kobe in that.
Tougher opponents will be Spain, Greece, Lithuania and Argentina with Spain a little bit above the others.

The Big Cock is 6"11 on the court...could grow to Bargnani's size of 7"1 at max.

With his perimeter skills, frame, ability and basketball IQ...theres no telling how good he will be.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Why is call big cock? If big cock put fat eddy cury in wheelchair so is not abel play in season then galinaro has great season and deserf MPV titel.

Paul1355

All Star
this is old news, i think most people knew he was still growing by all the reports by Donnie Walsh talking about it after the draft.

New New York

Quiet Storm
this is old news, i think most people knew he was still growing by all the reports by Donnie Walsh talking about it after the draft.

But we have not been informed about his back, and his feelings on his coach and teamates. I think his response about Steph was interesting. I also wasnt sure, but it sounds like he said at first Mike Dantioni was not a big fan of his when they first met.

Paul1355

All Star
But we have not been informed about his back, and his feelings on his coach and teamates. I think his response about Steph was interesting. I also wasnt sure, but it sounds like he said at first Mike Dantioni was not a big fan of his when they first met.

i only commented on the big bolded part, but i read the rest and hearing that the Knicks told him a day before they wanted him says alot, what if OJ Mayo fell into their spot? you cant pass him up. And i think Mike D admitted once that he wasnt a fan of his at first but then saw him play and became a fan lol...im pretty sure he said something of that nature. He has a good attitude and he's honest, i like him already(no homo).

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao

Lebron is unbelievable, has a very strong personality for a kid his age

Big cock called lebron a kid :lol:

lmao @ the thread title...I think at the end of the year we gotta have an award for most homo thread title. Theres been at least 3 or 4....

The Cock is still growing
I like the Big Cock
Official Big Cock Thread

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
My vote goes to "The Cock is still growing." That thread title is just sick. lol "I like the big cock" is a funny one, too.