Toons

is the Bo$$
HE IS.....
thats obvious u jackass

money g, i agree, i was meaning more long term tho
u have a point, dino cant play 4 or 5

Toons

is the Bo$$
metro, u honetly think ur gonna sucker me into an arguement to defend crawford?? wow.....u must think im as retarded as u

metrocard

Legend
metro, u honetly think ur gonna sucker me into an arguement to defend crawford?? wow.....u must think im as retarded as u

It hurts you though right?

Its okay, you've made progressions from blindness to blurriness.

I'm glad you're accepting Crawford as a negative link to this franchise and its future.

Unfortunately my brother you've been 4 years late on that.

Peace.

Toons

is the Bo$$
lol...hurts me? ur a funny guy
crawford is good...
thats is...
dantoni fukked up giving him 38 minutes
he missed his last 6/7 shots

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Crawford is a SHOOTING guard...who can't shoot.

33% is below average for a SG.

You failed Lord Crawford once again.

Al shoots too far behind the arc??? lol...what does that mean, whats your point?

Finish your sentences.

GetRealstic, Warriors would never do that deal anyway, they want the trade centered around Lee. Warriors want to get rid of Harrington and get Lee, they're take Curry if they get Lee, not Collins. Learn how to read, peace brother.

And Marbury is a washed up PG that can't pass...what's your point? Crawford is our starting SG and scoring leader. His shot selection is not the greatest but he certainly contributes more than Marbury. That said nothing you said changes the fact the Harrigton is an injury prone 3 point chuck artist that does not play D or rebound.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Good idea metro

as soon as i heard al harrington wanted to be traded i thought of the trade i made in the fantasy draft game we played in the summer, when i traded curry for al harrington. I know the warriors wouldnt do that straight up, but you took it a step further involving other players and if i was donnie i would make that trade right now. It makes us a better team right now and in the future.

smh @ lee stans catching feelings

WORST POST BY MSG

A 11 YEAR VET, ALL HARRINGTON IS GOOD FOR OUR FUTURE!!
LMAO
HAHAHAHA

Toons

is the Bo$$
EXACTLY.....harington should not be a knick.
it makes no sense trying to find trade scenarios that work, when the piece we are acquiring does not hurt or help the team. he wud b taking minutes from lee and gallo and chandler.

stupid trade, u wud have to be an idiot to accept this.

but you took it a step further involving other players and if i was donnie i would make that trade right now. It makes us a better team right now and in the future.

metrocard

Legend
Crawford has contributed to more losing.
Ever since his arrival, we've gotten worse.
Marbury's arrival lead to a playoff appearance.

Marbury is in the best shape of his life, calling him washed up makes you a failure in assessing elite athletes.
Marbury can't pass?
He has 6,396 assist in his career.
22nd of all time in NBA history.
You're brilliant.

Crawford doesn't rebound
doesn't play defense
doesn't make right decesions with the ball
doesn't make the right passes or play within the offense as he should.

He does
chuck
travel
lose a lot
does a lot of clown tricks with the ball
shoot under 40% FG
shoots 33% 3pt.
One dimensional scorer.

Harrington actually shoots well for a SF/PF hybrid, better than Crawford PG/SG hybrid. PG/SG are suppose to have more range on the perimeter, but Crawford is below average therefor he doesn't.

Harrington averages in per 36 mins

16 ppg
7 rebs
45% FG
36% 3pt
on 2 turnovers.

Crawford averages in per 36 mins

16 ppg
3 rebs
40% FG
34% 3pt
2.4 turnovers

Harrington is a more productive athlete, better talent, and more skilled. Plus, Harrington has proven he can preform in the playoffs.

Harrington has played a full NBA season before, Crawford hasn't.

2003-04 NBA 521 (3)
2004-05 NBA 512 (6)
2007-08 NBA 494 (6)

Crawford is one of the biggest chuckers in the league.

A level chucker.

Harrington is just a C level chucker, plus theres nothing wrong with chucking when you're in the 37-40% 3pt range.

Crawford is in the 30-35% range.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
WORST POST BY ME...IM A BITCH ASS FAG NAMED TOONS AND I ENJOY SUCKIN COCK

A 11 YEAR VET, ALL HARRINGTON IS GOOD FOR OUR FUTURE!!
LMAO
HAHAHAHA

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was about to ether your bitch ass but metro already did that. Now im just gonna piss on you ashes faggit :lol:

manaster-fail.jpg

Toons

is the Bo$$
come with something new ma boy
u probably look at craws stats more than me.
u have this same arguement every time

if crawford sucks so much, and harrington is barely better than him, what does that say about al? not much huh? i bet msg is mad at u for making tam S lose. U take the most losses in the cru. lmao, ur the jamal crawford of team starbury.

ur acting like it was a trade of harrington for craw straight up, ur craw arguement holds no water, once again. we know how to get to nba.com and view stats. u dont have to keep copying and pasting. where is ur insight?

crawford played 80+ games for 4 seasons
harrington has 5 seasons of 60 games or less

this is not a marbury war....those are over....dont quote ur stale marbury shit

get ur corny per/36 min stats.....no1 lives up to those. get that weak shiit.
his stats are 13 n 5....point blank
dont pretty it up with per/min stats you dumb shitt

the point is, WHY WOULD U WANT 2 CHUCKERS ON 1 TEAM

METROTARD, U HAVE TO B A REAL JACKASS

TODAY IS A SAD DAY IN TEAM STARBURY HISTORY

*takes off hat as metro falls to the floor*

(feel free to retaliate with youtube vids and message board war pics) my co-workers can get a laugh off of how much time u spend on sendin a diss lol
hahahahaha

Toons

is the Bo$$
how clever msg...
does everything u say have to be realted to homosexuality?
i think u need to turn off the LMN
u dont seem sure about urself

Toons

is the Bo$$
admit it msg....the trade of david lee, n8 n cury, for al n cru is stupid. just plaid retarded, and is against where our team is headed.

Toons

is the Bo$$
be real with urself,. think about it....do u really think that makes sense? lee n n8 n curry, for a 11 year guy n sum prospects.

if u think that makese sense, u just lost a whole lot of respect my dude

Al Harrington stinks, ask any warriors fan. He got booed in their home opener almost as bad as Curry and Steph did in ours.

As for Curry trade no way the warriors are dumb enough to do that. If fatass doesn't fit in D'Antoni's system he's going to all of a sudden fit into Nellie's? Please.

Here's a bay area columnist on Harrington trade possibilities.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...ould-be-top-bidders-for-harrington/#more-2261

moneyg

Starter
Al Harrington stinks, ask any warriors fan. He got booed in their home opener almost as bad as Curry and Steph did in ours.

As for Curry trade no way the warriors are dumb enough to do that. If fatass doesn't fit in D'Antoni's system he's going to all of a sudden fit into Nellie's? Please.

Here's a bay area columnist on Harrington trade possibilities.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...ould-be-top-bidders-for-harrington/#more-2261

the only reason he got booed was because he requested a trade nto because of his talent.

if thats the case....i guess u can say the same thing about kobe when he got booed by LA fans when he requested a trade to chicago last year. right....:smokin:

Toons

is the Bo$$
no you cant....kobe is kobe

al is nowhere near kobe....they should not be in the same sentance

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This year is more about getting under the cap and evaluating talent. Curry does not fit in this system, and is eating up cap space. A Curry for Harrington trade would be done in a heartbeat by Donnie. Harrington has one less year on his contract and gets us much closer to cap flexibility after next year. This trade makes perfect sense for us, but I think Golden State will be asking for too much or trying to unload too much crap.

Toons

is the Bo$$
the trade does not make sense....they want lee

if it was curry for harrington, any ass would say yes, but they are asking for lee

i wouldnt even trade lee for al straight up

lee better than al

moneyg

Starter
no you cant....kobe is kobe

al is nowhere near kobe....they should not be in the same sentance

thats right. nowhere near........kobe

thats why u cant say he is garbage just because he got booed for requesting a trade. every palyer that has ever played would get booed by their home fans if they requested a trade.