Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Buy him out

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
co-sign

thanks bro...i felt it was very necessary to sh!t on duhoe with this thread. He has been a non factor to this point and I gotta give a lot of credit to you, kiyaman, abcd, and everyone else for sh!ttin on duhole and seein the truth, that starbury is still the best player on this team and he belongs startin and playin 40 minutes a game. Theres no hope for some of the haterburys like notreal and lgay. They have been proven as haters, blinded to the truth. There opinions are strongly biased makin them invalid. The team starbury movement has reached a new level of greatness and swag. I got one more thank you....to kiyaman for joinin team starbury.
You are a c0ck.
Your opinions are strongly biased making them invalid.
There's no hope for some " Team Fellatio " members. All so achingly blinded BY the truth. The Team Fellatio has reached a new level of ludicrous and irritating.

The Official MSG33 Pregame Strategy:

Masturbate @ high friction over his own opinions all the while knowing that his precious princess Stephony is soon to be banished because he is not a winner regardless of his ability even though he has been payed like Mike.

Please piss off along with Shitbury and your little ladies club upon his overdue ousting as the Knicks most unsuccessful star (lol) player.

xx

love you