• Bench him the whole season

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Buy him out

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
I dont think hes the best coach in the nba but he is one of the better coaches. I still believe that in the long term we'll see alotta improvement despite my opposing of the starbury benching. Were still a lottery team, how about give the fans SOME excitement after the torture we've endured over the last 4 years

This team would be fun to watch with marbury runnin the point.

I agree but what I didn't expect was all the drama.

King Ewing

Banned

No it wouldn't! Marbury would not be running the point. He'll be throwing up bricks and turning the ball over while some how scoring 24 points, 15 of them in garbage time. Enough is enough guys. Theres a reason Marbury is on the bench and we of all people should know why, we've watched the guy the last 5 seasons. I begged all offseason for no more Marbury, I'm soo happy it happened! :peace:

portega1968

El Cacique
Chandler sleeping! WTH! WAKE UP MAN!!

11 point lead blown

chandler let wallace alone at the 3

richardson another TO

duhon got the rebound with 24 secs... DJ Augustin (couldve been our PG) almost steals it.. crawford hits two FT and we're up by 3

we still got the W!!!!

I dont care against who...its still a W!!!!

Good thing from tonight's game? Coach chose Roberson over Mardy =)

Last edited:

richtree

Rotation player
yeah, and duhon's left hand was pushing felton on the game saving rebound..

we were lucky they didn't call anything there...

crawford just put us up 2 ...

Good Win...

2-2

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
well, it wasnt a blow-out victory from any stand-point, it was a nerve racking win, but a good win. I liked the fact that we shoved a loss in larry brown's face, even though it was a hard fought victory, great game from Z-Bo and Nate. they killed it.

Knicks 2-2-(alright .500)

D-lee42fan

portega1968

El Cacique
well, it wasnt a blow-out victory from any stand-point, it was a nerve racking win, but a good win. I liked the fact that we shoved a loss in larry brown's face, even though it was a hard fought victory, great game from Z-Bo and Nate. they killed it.

Knicks 2-2-(alright .500)

D-lee42fan

and Chandler's 3 blocks =)

jpz17

Starter
No it wouldn't! Marbury would not be running the point. He'll be throwing up bricks and turning the ball over while some how scoring 24 points, 15 of them in garbage time. Enough is enough guys. Theres a reason Marbury is on the bench and we of all people should know why, we've watched the guy the last 5 seasons. I begged all offseason for no more Marbury, I'm soo happy it happened! :peace:

STFU, your from FL, you have no idea whats happenin

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Duhan >>>>>> Marbury
Man, f*(k you. Who the f*(k you think you are saying that Duhon's better than Marbury? You can't even spell "duhan." That's how much he sucks.

Anyway, good win for the Knicks. Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford did it to the Bobcats in the 2nd half. Nate Robinson did it to them in the first half. Chris Duhon and Richardson continue to suck, but the trio of Robinson, Randolph, and Crawford carried the load for them.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
STFU, your from FL, you have no idea whats happenin
I'm telling you, JPZ. These haterburys are rediculous. I bet you they think the Knicks are better off without Marbury, after this rare Knick win. lmao Unlike them, I have a brain. I know that the Knicks went 2-2, last year, too, and they finished 23-59.

TunerAddict

Starter
Get outta marburys ass. Hes done alotta great things and hes been very professional with how hes handled this situation.

Theres nothin wrong to lookin up to athletes...Id rather have an athlete as my role model then some of these actors/entertainers. I used to go around my house imitating patrick ewing and i dont have a serious problem.

You have a serious problem, an emotion known as hatred. If you get that out of you you'll be a happier person.

Lol. Hatred? This has nothing to do with Marbury. Athletes are NOT rolemodels. Ask Charles Barkeley, he'll tell you.

Some to look up to is the single mother that works two jobs to feed her kids, the grandparents that take in their grandkids and raise them because their parent(s) are deadbeats. A role model is someone who struggles to make something of themselves through adversity, someone who makes a difference. An athlete is an entertainer. They are just there to entertain us. We shouldn't model ourselves after ppl that play a game for a living. Thats not a real job.

You can like an athlete all you want and look up to them in the regard that you admire their game or whatever, but looking to them as a rolemodel or a hero is dumb.

And I don't even need the mention the things Marbury has done....Some good, some bad. But in the end, he is an athlete. And sports entertain us. In the real world, they don't count for shit.

And can't forget the excellent ****ing D by wilson... well except on that last sequence where Wallace hit that 3 from the corner.

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont think hes the best coach in the nba but he is one of the better coaches. I still believe that in the long term we'll see alotta improvement despite my opposing of the starbury benching. Were still a lottery team, how about give the fans SOME excitement after the torture we've endured over the last 4 years

The Knicks got 42 points from their bench in this game (Nate 24 & Chandler 18). Just Imagine if Marbury was comming off the bench with them.
I am not digging on the Duhon, Crawful, and Q.Rich trio, they had problems defending and scoring against the Bobcats. Then again they been having problems as starters in every game....even in the Preseason. But thats Dantoni Future players.

My money on the 5-games is still good with this win only if the Knicks could beat coach Eddie Jordan Wizards so I can get paid. Which I doubt.
Eddie Jordon is the best uptempo run n gun coach in the Eastern Conference.

Damn the Bobcats need alot of help. Okafor should be a PF not a Center.
I still dont know why Jason Richardson & Gerald Wallace has'nt click together to become a 40 point tandem. I'm liking DJ Augustin, but this Bobcat team have to make some serious trades this season and in the offseason.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
He is entitled to think whatever he wants. Stop acting like a baby.
I'm not acting like a baby. I just don't like bulls#!t, like your Mardy Collins avatar and signature. Are you in fact Mardy Collins? Why do you think Collins is a good player? He sucks.

PS- Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but they're not entitled to their own facts. Stephon Marbury is way better than a 6.8 point, 37.5%, 4 assist, 2 turnover 66% free throw, scrub like Duhon. If the entire Knicks played like Duhon did tonight, they would've lost by 30. Thank goodness Nate Robinson, Jamal Crawford, and Zach Randolph got hot.

TunerAddict

Starter
I'm not acting like a baby. I just don't like bulls#!t, like your Mardy Collins avatar and signature. Are you in fact Mardy Collins? Why do you think Collins is a good player? He sucks.

You are the bggest baby on this site. You sit on your pedestal like you are some god when you aren't shit. That guys opinion is just as valid as yours. You have NO right to tell him to shut the **** up and talk down to him like that. But then again....you're the pussy too afraid to write the word **** out.....

Akamu

The King
Close games to unstable teams, and losing or getting lucky to more consistent and better teams. That's how it will be unless something is changed.

I didn't see a fast past offense until Nate and Chandler got on the floor, those 2 players are the difference on this team and an exception to D Lee.

:barf:mad: people hating on the better player in Starbury-

TunerAddict

Starter
Close games to unstable teams, and losing or getting lucky to more consistent and better teams. That's how it will be unless something is changed.

I didn't see a fast past offense until Nate and Chandler got on the floor, those 2 players are the difference on this team and an exception to D Lee.

:barf:mad: people hating on the better player in Starbury-

Yeah the game changed a lot one nate and wilson got on the court...

But even when they were on the court the passing was still horrendous. They were giving the ball away. Ribbon on it and all...

Akamu

The King
Lol. Hatred? This has nothing to do with Marbury. Athletes are NOT rolemodels. Ask Charles Barkeley, he'll tell you.

Some to look up to is the single mother that works two jobs to feed her kids, the grandparents that take in their grandkids and raise them because their parent(s) are deadbeats. A role model is someone who struggles to make something of themselves through adversity, someone who makes a difference. An athlete is an entertainer. They are just there to entertain us. We shouldn't model ourselves after ppl that play a game for a living. Thats not a real job.

You can like an athlete all you want and look up to them in the regard that you admire their game or whatever, but looking to them as a rolemodel or a hero is dumb.

And I don't even need the mention the things Marbury has done....Some good, some bad. But in the end, he is an athlete. And sports entertain us. In the real world, they don't count for shit.

Who are you to say who is a role model? You go around telling people they can't down talk another person on who they think is better or not but here you are doing the same hypocrite.

Athletes such as Stephon Marbury do things out side of basketball towards his community and for the fans and that alone could be considered something to look up to, so check your self before you make incriminating statements.