Which current NON-Factor can be our X-Factor?

From non-factor to X-Factor

• Total voters

Toons

is the Bo$$
Which players in the nba that receive no PT, that can come on the knicks and make an impact?

Brevin Knight

Jamaal Tinsley

Sean Williams

Al Harrington

Marco Belinelli

Jason Kapono

Sebastian Telfair

Shane battier

Jamario moon

i think sean williams or telfair can coem in and make an impact, but i hear telfair isnt far from marbury attitude wise

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Sean Williams, definitely. Shot-blocking is one of our biggest weaknesses and he's one of the best shot-blockers in the league.

I would give Jason Kapono 2nd. The dude shoots like 50% from the 3-point line. That's incredible, and we all know how much D'Antoni likes shooters. I wouldn't consider Jason Kapono a non-factor though. He's still playing 26 minutes a game. Sean Williams hasn't even played 26 minutes all season. What a shame.

Paul1355

All Star
Kapono hands down

Our team shoots three pointers like it's our job and Jason Kapono can hit three pointers very well. If he was on our team we could feed him three pointers at least 6 times a game coming off the bench, even more.

Blas

Benchwarmer
I am going to have to say Marcus Williams. This guy is a team player. Even right now he is working his butt off in Golden State even though he isn't getting PT. He is also hungry to learn. He stays after practices and watches game film, etc.

And with his great attitude, he has a good skill set. When 2010 rolls he could be ready to run our guys with our supposed superstar.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Jamario Moon definately, thie guy is a beast and a great shot blocker, stealer and finisher.

I couldn't think in the whole NBA of a more exciting lineup that involves nate, lee, moon and chandler.

He would complete our team in my opinion, as I think he is a great defender, and is mature already.

Duhon
Moon
Chandler
Lee
Zbo

-------

6th man Crawford
lee
Nate
Gall

Fill out a very nice 9 man rotation.

I know moon generally plays forward, but he can shoot threes and has played at the 2 before

Jamario Moon definately, thie guy is a beast and a great shot blocker, stealer and finisher.

I couldn't think in the whole NBA of a more exciting lineup that involves nate, lee, moon and chandler.

He would complete our team in my opinion, as I think he is a great defender, and is mature already.

Duhon
Moon
Chandler
Lee
Zbo

-------

6th man Crawford
lee
Nate
Gall

Fill out a very nice 9 man rotation.

I know moon generally plays forward, but he can shoot threes and has played at the 2 before

Moon is a little older Version of Wilson Chandler don't you think?

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Moon is a little older Version of Wilson Chandler don't you think?

sort of, Moon is a better defender, while Chandler is a better scorer.

Both players are perfect for the D'Antoni system, and we haven't see anything like a chandler for a while.

I would love have two, and these sort of players would complement each other very well.

jpz17

Starter
1. Sean Williams (our system relies on fast breaks, they happen from stopping on defense.. **cough** randolph)
2. Al Harrington (guys a beast)
3. Marcus Williams (STILL better than Duhon)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Sean Williams hands down, he will give us instant energy and could block shots and run the floor real well, something this team really needs

and i think MSG means we already have a Non-Factor that could/will be our X-Factor and thats

STEPHON MARBURY

thats why he finds this tread funny..but i could be wrong, but i think thats what he means loll...and i agree

1. Sean Williams (our system relies on fast breaks, they happen from stopping on defense.. **cough** randolph)
2. Al Harrington (guys a beast)
3. Marcus Williams (STILL better than Duhon)

Well you got the first 1 right :)

Al Harrington is Z-Bo with more range and less heart (dude won't bang down low for offence or get boards)

and get off Duhons back..... here's the stats abcd won't post -

Assist's 6.8 / Turn Over's 1.38 / Steals 1.5 , at 36 min per game

I would love have two, and these sort of players would complement each other very well.[/quote]

I like what Moon brings to the table and all, but I see him as another SF/ under sized PF on our team and we all ready have Chandler,Gallo,Jeffries,Q, and Rose and filling that role. We need 3 things on this team.

1. A "PG"
2. A "C"
3. A "Super Star" (hahaha)

portega1968

El Cacique
ERIC SNOW!!! He's still on the Cavs salary cap!!!

weak joke, ok... anyways, even if it's offtopic, a poll of GM's considered Eric Snow the former player most probable to become head coach very soon. Strange opinion 'cause he looks very lost when Rick Kamla or Andre Aldridge seek his input on NBATV. But, I'm certain he would help teach our backcourt a thing or two about defense.

All the above players are riding the pine for some reason:

Harrington is damaged goods. He would help upfront but would cancer this team.

Brevin Knight can rack up the assists ocassionally but he just doesn't cut it as a starter right now.

Jamaal Tinsley plays strong but is also very inconsistent and Walsh is probably grateful that JT's constant legal problems are not his concern anymore.

Sean Williams would be a nice plug in the middle but he kinda competes personality-wise with a Brian "Bison Dele" Williams or dare I say Eddie Griffin? Him and Z-Bo would probably burn down the locker room.

Marcus Williams would rock if we were a DLeague team. Am I the only fool who's happy we didn't pick this bust when we had the chance?

Kapono not needed neither is Moon nor Battier... we already have their skills on the team.

A Sebastian Telfair affair would not be advisable; it'll be like a poor man's Marbury-like experience.

I believe Marco Belinelli can be developed into a Stojakovic-type contributor, but we should stick with our current scoring guards and focus on bringing in someone for the middle.

Etan Thomas / DeSagana Diop are not named here and I know they have no offensive game, but they can probably average 2 blocks and 10 boards in 28 mins per game. Diop however is not worth the 4year/$20mil deal. Thomas is 30, but at least his deal is up in a year.

Dallas is losing ugly right now and just maybe they can be talked into Kidd and Dampier for Stephon and Curry. Eddy and Dirk would be an awesome inside-out tandem that can really benefit Dallas. Both Dampier and Kidd would be off our books by 2010, and just maybe Kidd would resign for an adjusted price to mentor our backcourt.

metrocard

Legend
Sean Williams, definitely. Shot-blocking is one of our biggest weaknesses and he's one of the best shot-blockers in the league.

Williams gets no PT because he has no work ethic and is lazy. Do your research. Theres more to PT than just a skill in one attribute.