crawford, and the offense. To soon to be optimistic?

nyk_nyk

All Star
The only thing Crawford has over Marbury is his handle and height. If Marbury were about 3-4 inches taller, he would be appreciated more.

Kiyaman

Legend
Crawford has best the best asset for the Knicks
On terms of losing.

Jamal's style is the best for a losing team.
Knicks have never seen the playoffs ever since Crawford game.

His low FG% from all over the court.
No defense.
No penetration.
Chucking.
Wreckless play.
Carrying the ball.
Foolish decesion on the court.

He's just not built for winning.

Crawford has missed more clutch shots than he's made...Crawford isn't clutch at all until he increases his skill and is more a dynamic primary scorer(he's the least dynamic primary scorer in the NBA), then he does clutch things in the playoffs.

Never made the playoffs
Player in the NBA with the most losses, least wins, worst winning percentage and losing drought without a playoff apperance.

He's a losing player.

Losing player = losing team.

Its been 9 games, Crawford always gets off to a hot start and falls back to reality, you have to be a moron to think he's a new player on the court. Not even D'Antoni's system can save Crawford's flaws, limitations, and adequate level of basketball, Crawford is just a C+ level basketball player, never will be an all star talent.

Crawford is more capaple of taking over a game over Sprewell?

Sprewell was a two way player who was more clutch and superior offensively and defensively.

When has Crawford ever done this, especially in the NBA finals?

Exactly.

I thought this has been discussed in full detail by MSG.

MSG33 needs to post the link to the official Jamal Crawford sucks thread.

Its been confirmed already.

The Knicks are F....UP as long as Inconsistent, Poor Decision Making, 40% shooter Crawful is still on the roster.

In the Knick career in the NBA they never had a Guard inwhich was labeled like that. I actually thought that Tim Thomas was the wrong teammate to put with Marbury. Untill I seen the performance of Crawful & Marbury in the backcourt. Crawful was the worst teammate to put alongside of Marbury & Hinrich.

The Sprewell video proved that when coach JVG used Ward & Childs or Childs & Houston as the backcourt tandem with Sprewell as the Point-Foward to beat the Miami Heat in a series who was considered the best team in the league that season. And then they walked right through Larry Brown Pacers in a series to get to the FINALS wid da Spurs.

Dantoni is trying to use Crawful in the same capacity as JVG used Spree, when he have Duhon & Nate as backcourt tandems and 3rd guard Crawful as the SF on the floor. It's decent in the 1st half but....the 4th quarter results lead to:

Philly bench player Green ate Crawful up for the Win.

Bucks Session, Jefferson, and Moute took turns eating Crawful alive for the win.

Spurs Finley & Bowen dominated over Crawful for the win.

Mavs Howard boosted the charge scoring consective shots over Crawful & Q.Rich for an overtime which lead to a Mavs Win.

Crawful could score big numbers but he is the Knicks weak area to attack for a WIN in the final quarter.
Dantoni is doing like coach Isiah by letting Crawful be a Starter and Finisher.
It's not right when the rest of the rotation is playing up to par.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
All ready did, but Steph's jizz in your eye's must be blocking your vision Metrofag

Haven't we destroyed you enough?? When will you give up? We have explained plenty of times that Steph is the better point guard. It's not that we all love Stephon Marbury, heck I'll admit, 6 months ago I HATED STEPHON MARBURY. I WANTED HIM CUT AND KICKED OUT HERE. but this is the new Steph, hes in the shape he was when he was 20. He's determined and likes D'Antoni's system. He also knows D'Antoni is a good thing for NY. Bt D'Antoni wants to be in charge of his team, which is too bad, because every champion team has it's Stephon Marbury.
Celtics- Peirce really showed in playoffs, took lead
Spurs-Duncan
Heat-D-Wade
Pistons-Buillips
Bulls-Jordan.....

Knicks-Reed.. wow, long time ago right?? Well, maybe if we had another DOMINATE PLAYER WE COULD GET THERE AGAIN! Stephon Marbury is that type. GET OUTA HERE OriginalKnicksHomo

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Haven't we destroyed you enough?? When will you give up? We have explained plenty of times that Steph is the better point guard. It's not that we all love Stephon Marbury, heck I'll admit, 6 months ago I HATED STEPHON MARBURY. I WANTED HIM CUT AND KICKED OUT HERE. but this is the new Steph, hes in the shape he was when he was 20. He's determined and likes D'Antoni's system. He also knows D'Antoni is a good thing for NY. Bt D'Antoni wants to be in charge of his team, which is too bad, because every champion team has it's Stephon Marbury.
Spurs-Duncan
Heat-D-Wade
Pistons-Buillips
Bulls-Jordan.....

Knicks-Reed.. wow, long time ago right?? Well, maybe if we had another DOMINATE PLAYER WE COULD GET THERE AGAIN! Stephon Marbury is that type. GET OUTA HERE OriginalKnicksHomo

lmfaoooooooooo.....yo no disrespect to team starbury this time but how the F*ck do u not laugh at this idiot, this guy seems to just agree wit the other team starburians cuz he feels good that somebody "cosigns" em.....like come on, this guy just said every championchip team has its stephon marbury.....most of ya starbury fans actually have a brain....he compared stephon marbury to dunca,, pierce, dwyane wade, billups and OMFG, JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo, what a moron

jpz17

Starter
wow, we know why hes called dathruth... I never compared him to them.. I said ever team has its leader or its captain, or its guy that can drive to the basket.. who is as dominate on the Knicks as steph?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
wow, we know why hes called dathruth... I never compared him to them.. I said ever team has its leader or its captain, or its guy that can drive to the basket.. who is as dominate on the Knicks as steph?

so u basically calling marbury a leader or a captain????even worst, lmfaoooo , not even marbury agrees wit u, "Any wonder why the Knicks New York Knicks are such a mess? Take the issue of leadership. Asked yesterday who the team leader is on the floor, Stephon Marbury Stephon Marbury declined comment."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11242007/sports/knicks/team_leader__dont_ask_steph_469934.htm

jpz17

Starter
a captain isn't always offcourt.. a captain to me is someone who you can depend on to get the points in the 4th quarter

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
marburys hit some big shots in his career...he hasnt had the best teammates the past couple of years. You put garnett and ray allen on the knicks, and we'll see how marbury looks then (no homo)

Spurs-Duncan
Heat-D-Wade
Pistons-Buillips
Bulls-Jordan.....

1st answer NO you and your Starburians look like fools and don't respond to common sence.

2nd I never said that Steph wasn't the best PG (ability wise) on the Knicks roster

3rd I glad Steph likes coach's system..... to bad coach don't like Steph

4th Your a complete idiot to compair Steph to any of those player's and or a Leader. How can you call Steph a leader when he's a self absorbed ass that none of his teamates even want on the team? Do you hear any of them talking about Steph? That's cause they don't give a dam :) A leader is someone teamates want to follow, Does that sound like Starbury?

Dumb ass

jpz17

Starter
was goin by a different type of"leader" I'm sorry using that word, haterburys can't put two and two together.. just give it up, you guys are acting like two year olds.. I don't wanna fight. lets end this crap

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
a captain isn't always offcourt.. a captain to me is someone who you can depend on to get the points in the 4th quarter
A captain is a hell of a lot more than a 4th quarter finisher. The Hawk's Williams isn't worthy of being touted a Cap. A real Captain is someone of Bird or Jabaar's character. Self assured, vicious under pressure, critical to the point of insult yet equally as supportive. On and on and on it goes. Big Pat himself droppin the law on Starks when he shoved Reggie Miller (the skinniest, fugliest, a$$ drip to ever step foot in the garden) in the playoffs. Starks was bein' a twat and Pat gave him the what for infront of 20,000 odd fans. Then he missed a layup.... sh1t it.