D'antoni says Steph refused to play

Paul1355

All Star
I agree with you. Don't get me wrong, by me saying Steph could have proved D'Antoni wrong, I'm talking about Marbury playing with some passion if he indeed played in that game. Whatever the case, he isn't part of the Knicks future plans and I hope to see an end to this soon...hopefully it benefits the team.

This is New York and it's almost expected for the media to jump on every bad situation and even make it worse by dreaming up scenarios with unsupported facts.

Nice signature man....i like how u put all those guys in Knicks uni's...very creative:thumbsup:

Akamu

The King
Of course you're going to say he won, he's your banner provider. I murdered that hoe, in 5 minutes time, after he spent hours researching my posts.

The few lines I bothered to read don't even say anything bad about me. Only thing funny in there are pictures he found on google.

As for fear, it's more like life. I don't have time for you hoes and your gossip threads. Let the impartial people go to the earlier parts of this thread and judge who won.

And Metro, what exactly are you good at, when it comes to actual basketball analysis? I say nothing. You're funny than mug, but that doesn't make you a good poster, just like Akuma's banners doesn't make him one.

All right, girls, don't have too much fun.

QueenVashti.jpg

It doesn't take that long to disassemble a scrub who makes himself look moronic, this was done effortlessly.

Lol, showing how frustrated you are after I dismantled you only proves how badly your taking your ass whipping.

The few lines you bothered to read, LMAO...you read your demise an endless amount of times, you mentioned practically everything I smashed you on in another post, stay crying.

You just got hit by a mac truck going 100 miles an hour, the impact was so devastating it knocked you into a drunken unconsciousness, when you woke up and found out how damaging the collision was the frustration embodied you and now your looking for a way out of your crippled state.

Posting pictures of trannies and men kissing isn't going to help you play off an ether.

Go back to your job and tell the students how you got your ass handed to you by Akamu-

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Let's see, ho, you're full of shnit, you're delusional, I won, nothing in this last post of yours proves otherwise, I'm your master, I own you, I'm your daddy, bow down.

Akamu

The King
Let's see, ho, you're full of shnit, you're delusional, I won, nothing in this last post of yours proves otherwise, I'm your master, I own you, I'm your daddy, bow down.

Your a hot mess, I would stop posting about this if I were you, what's done is done and the scar will not be removed.

Go look in the mirror and identify the loser that is you, clown-

Jake17822

Rookie
Ohh Marbury...

Marbury needs to go. There is way too much drama here. New York is going in the right direction by firing Isiah but now its Marbury's time to depart. Listen, there are way too many people who are tooling on the Knicks. Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about! Just read this article to see what I'm talking about. This historic franchise needs to start winning NOW because they have been a joke this decade and the people of New York deserve a good basketball team.