with Marbury gone what do the Knicks need?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Marcus Williams has been nothing but a bust fella. I'm with you that we should have easily drafted him over Balkman, but the fact remains Williams can't get any time in Golden State and they play up tempo. What makes you think he'd do anything more here.

Nate Robinson has proven clearly he is a player that will continue to get better. And no he will never be the number one option but as far as quickness and ability to get his own shot i have no problem with Nate being an option late in games.

Also Williams can't shoot.

:aplause::aplause::aplause::beer:...you said it i'd rather have Duhon then Williams, Williams is slow not a pass first pg he's a scorer and yet he cant shoot for shit, Duhin keeps our team together and passes and keeps everyone focused on the game

and Nate is a beast and only getting better, he's our new Starks we traded starks lets not do the same thing twice...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
The Knicks need a center.

977009.jpeg

Hasim Thabeet!!! dude is sick and only 20 years old and getting better our system will be great for him

Hasim Thabeet!!! dude is sick and only 20 years old and getting better our system will be great for him

I'm a Cuse fan as well as a Knicks fan (something about Orange :p haha) ,anyway I have been preaching Thabeet for the last 2 years cause I have to watch him completely close down the lane against Cuse (and we have/and have had some good bigs in SYR.) Problem is unless we trade up and get a top 5 pick there's no way we land in this years draft :(

Kiyaman

Legend
What the Knicks need when Marbury is gone....

This was the question we all answered days before the 2008 draft night.

99.9 percent of us said "O.J. Mayo".

After coach Larry Brown season it was official that Marbury was better suited as a small SG, that could play combo-guard within the rythm of the game.
Crawful should've been traded when we picked Mardy Collins in the draft.
We were supposed to start and finish the 2006-7 season with 4 guards Francis, Marbury, Nate, and rookie Collins.