a little glimpse of gallinari.

I could see that working well. With his height, he could shoot over pretty much any 2 guard. I'm not sure how quick he is, but that would be a good experiment. There's a lot of possibilities for him, because he's so versatile.

Good news, Gallo's back in full contact practice:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/ny-spknix0110,0,6281926.story

can you imagine a rubio gallinari backcourt?
that would be ridiculous.rubio's 6-4, 18 years old, by the time he's 21 he'll probably be 6-7 or so.
a 6-7 point guard, and a 6-11 shooting guard.:peace:

dre48ny

Rotation player
Kind of sucks that he is injured cause with the Knicks being so short-handed, he would've obtained many minutes thus helping his development. If he can stroke the ball from that distance consistently, he will have a big impact on this team and make a name for himself in the NBA. I would like to see if he can use his height to create more of an inside game to complement his jumper.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hate to remind US.......

There is no what if's when it comes to Euro Player Gallinari......No Dantoni.....No Gallo on our Knick roster.

We are the only team that got BOO'S on our selection on draft night. Why? a large majority of Knick-fans were looking for a PG to replace Marbury, or a consistent player (Mayo, Westbrook, or Gordon) to replace inconsistent Crawful with our 6th selection......picking Brook Lopez to replace Curry & James would've been acceptable to Knick-Fans.

The Pacers would not have selected Gallo at 11 over Rush (Granger), the Nets at 10 over Lopez (Yi), Bobcats at 9 over Augustine (No more Morrisons), Bucks at 8 over Alexander (best SF showing in draft), and the Clippers at 7 over Gordon (they needed a replacement of inconsistent Mobley).

Will someone please comment on what team would've selected Euro Player Gallinari when he refuse to show his talents in any draft camp, plus no USA Sports commentator knew anything about Gallo talents other than rumors.

It's been 6 months since Gallo been drafted and still no-one has put a "You-Tube" showing of Gallo playing with his Euro team. The Knicks post-game show has yet to show features of Gallo playing Pro-Ball in Euro games.
What is the secret.....or are we supposed to stay in suspence while SF-Chandler, SF-Harrington, SF-Tim Thomas, SF-Jefferies, and SF-Q.Richardson teach Gallo how to play this season???

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
I hate to remind US.......

There is no what if's when it comes to Euro Player Gallinari......No Dantoni.....No Gallo on our Knick roster.

We are the only team that got BOO'S on our selection on draft night. Why? a large majority of Knick-fans were looking for a PG to replace Marbury, or a consistent player (Mayo, Westbrook, or Gordon) to replace inconsistent Crawful with our 6th selection......picking Brook Lopez to replace Curry & James would've been acceptable to Knick-Fans.

The Pacers would not have selected Gallo at 11 over Rush (Granger), the Nets at 10 over Lopez (Yi), Bobcats at 9 over Augustine (No more Morrisons), Bucks at 8 over Alexander (best SF showing in draft), and the Clippers at 7 over Gordon (they needed a replacement of inconsistent Mobley).

Will someone please comment on what team would've selected Euro Player Gallinari when he refuse to show his talents in any draft camp, plus no USA Sports commentator knew anything about Gallo talents other than rumors.

It's been 6 months since Gallo been drafted and still no-one has put a "You-Tube" showing of Gallo playing with his Euro team. The Knicks post-game show has yet to show features of Gallo playing Pro-Ball in Euro games.
What is the secret.....or are we supposed to stay in suspence while SF-Chandler, SF-Harrington, SF-Tim Thomas, SF-Jefferies, and SF-Q.Richardson teach Gallo how to play this season???

Was n't Nets assistant GM Kiki Vanweigh(wrong spelling) quoted as saying that if the Knicks didn't take Gallanari they would have taken him with the 10th pick? Gallinari worked out with the Knicks and Nets so you do the math Kiya.

All you do is complain man seriously. There was no clear cut pick at number 6 for the Knicks. Some people wanted a point guard (myself included), some people wanted a big man, and believe it or not some people wanted Gallinari. So no matter who we picked there would have been boos. You gotta stop with the OJ Mayo, and Russell Westbrook stuff because they both were off the board by our pick and they only way we were going to move up in the draft was to trade David Lee. If you wanted to trade Lee and the 6th pick for either Mayo or Westbrook you may have been able to do it, but i still doubt that woulda worked. You gotta remember Lee was a hot commodity last off season but nothing near what he is now.

Kiya I know your a massive Renaldo Balkman fan, and you believe if he was still on the roster we would be better. What reaction did Balkman get on draft night? I seem to remember a ton of boos. Way more boos then Gallinari recieved.

Fans are wrong alot of the time. Eagles fans Booed McNabb and he has played in 5 NFC championship games and may be on his way too his second superbowl so the arguement about fans booing is lame.

If Gallinari comes back in Feb. and gets consistant minutes for 25-30 games and stinks the Garden up feel free to complain. But let the 19 year-old play before you rant and rave. I truly have a strong belief that the Gallinari is going to be a solid player. And how often do athletic 6'10 ball handling shooters come around? They are a rare commodity. I have no doubt we can find a player at the level of Brook Lopez or DJ Augustine with this years lottery pick.

Nowadays it seems like there are 3-4 new rookie PG's who make an immediate impact every year and this upcoming draft class has 4 promising bigman (Thabeet, Monroe, Mullens and the kid from Vandy) that very well may have more upside then Lopez,

paris401

Starter
If Gallinari comes back in Feb. and gets consistant minutes for 25-30 games and stinks the Garden up feel free to complain. But let the 19 year-old play before you rant and rave.

i agree..until the time that zepole cannoli comes back , just sit back and sip a espresso... there will be plenty of time to beat him into submission...oops did just say 'submission' ....hope eddy is'nt reading this...