Trade for Boozer?

Toons

is the Bo$$
Toons....6.8 Wilson Chandler is the perfect NBA SF which should've average 24 mpg in his rookie season rather than DNP untill the last 20 games.
PF-Boozer would be the perfect compliment to improve SF-Chandler IQ on both sides of the court. And would've been the best PF to tandem with Curry in our 2007-8 (23 WIN) season. Curry did average 18 points on 57% FG in 24 minutes per game in the first 30 something games that season.
But No Defensive effort from Curry, Zach, and Lee lead to consecutive losses.

Boozer domination in the paint area help Big Z soft performance change to start scoring down low on the Cavs, and Boozer helped Okur softy performance (bigtime) when he arrived in Utah.
Detroit thought they had the next C-Laimbeer in Okur but after 3 seasons of Okur we all know what position Detroit selected with their 2nd pick in the draft after Lebron James was selected.....sports writers and draft scouts were screaming SF-Lebron, SF-Carmelo, SG-D.Wade, PF-Bosh, and C-Darko....and who did the Detroit Pistons draft???
Okur improving Boozer is a laughing joke! if u ever seen the tandem of Lebron & Boozer.

The Cavs are still trying to replace what they got from Boozer at the PF position....Gooden did well, Ben Wallace was a drop lower than Gooden, Varejao is better at the center spot than the PF but is doing a helluva decent job playing both F/C.

The Utah Jazz better keep Boozer, Milsap, and Okur, so they could go after a need this offseason which is a SF to replace the 2 years of inconsistency they been getting from AK47, plus sell the Knicks 2010 pick for 6.6 SG-Derozen to replace Harping ole a$$.

he is perfect for our team if we have a 6'10'' sf in danillo who will be starting soon. we can have a big team without disadvantage. chandler at the 2, gallo at the 3, lee at the 4, shotblocking center at 5......then just upgrade our pg.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I don't know why everyone is down on Boozer!! First of all, you can't compare Lee to Boozer, while Lee can rebound (I have said this many times before) he can not defend the low post. Boozer is strong enough to defend his position and body up his man. He can impose his will and that is not something Lee can do!! Lee might be able to do it at a later time in his career but right now he can't. Personally I would love to see the Knicks go after Boozer and Tyson Chandler! I think with those both of them, the can dominate the paint and yet run the fast break. I think the addition of those 2 players, the Knicks would instantly be a contender! They would be a perimeter player short of being a top team in the NBA again!! If Hughes can get his game back, then he might be that outside guy but that is contingent on his game getting back to what it was. If not, I would like the Knicks to see if they can make a sign and trade for Joe Johnson or go see if they could pry Prince away for Detroit.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I don't know why everyone is down on Boozer!! First of all, you can't compare Lee to Boozer, while Lee can rebound (I have said this many times before) he can not defend the low post. Boozer is strong enough to defend his position and body up his man. He can impose his will and that is not something Lee can do!! Lee might be able to do it at a later time in his career but right now he can't. Personally I would love to see the Knicks go after Boozer and Tyson Chandler! I think with those both of them, the can dominate the paint and yet run the fast break. I think the addition of those 2 players, the Knicks would instantly be a contender! They would be a perimeter player short of being a top team in the NBA again!! If Hughes can get his game back, then he might be that outside guy but that is contingent on his game getting back to what it was. If not, I would like the Knicks to see if they can make a sign and trade for Joe Johnson or go see if they could pry Prince away for Detroit.

idk about contender lol but we'd be a nice playoff team if things were put the right way. and imo we shud keep hughes because its his contract season next year. hopefuly we'll see that all-star like season he put up in washington during his contract season then.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I just watched Lakers v Jazz game 1, and Boozer's defense is shit rotten. He was the last man back on D plenty of times and seems to be oblivious on how to utilize all 270lbs he's packing on the block.

Gasol is built like a straw and had Boozer befuddled with his footwork. Even that fat turd of a Celtic center wasn't having that last year!. Perkins is it? He has the lateral movement of a para-olympic swimmer.

Either way, unless he's cheap for that one year left and then traded, get him outta here.

Chandler would be nice I agree. He'll be suffering from Paul withdrawal in the points column if he does arrive here. I can only remember one alley-oop pass from Duhon all year. And that was to Nate!

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
^ I think Donnie was pretty clear from what I got from his interview the other day that he doesn't plan on having Duhon as our starting pg come season opener....hopefully he can make it happen whatever it is he plans on doing...

As for Boozer, i didn't watch much the game...but i did see Boozer had prob most points in the game with 27 or so... i agree though i suppose his D isn't the best...he's obviously a much better player the Dlee...but not known for his D...if we can get him cheap do it, if not prob not..

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I just watched Lakers v Jazz game 1, and Boozer's defense is shit rotten. He was the last man back on D plenty of times and seems to be oblivious on how to utilize all 270lbs he's packing on the block.

Gasol is built like a straw and had Boozer befuddled with his footwork. Even that fat turd of a Celtic center wasn't having that last year!. Perkins is it? He has the lateral movement of a para-olympic swimmer.

Either way, unless he's cheap for that one year left and then traded, get him outta here.

Chandler would be nice I agree. He'll be suffering from Paul withdrawal in the points column if he does arrive here. I can only remember one alley-oop pass from Duhon all year. And that was to Nate!

I've watched Boozer plenty of times to see that he can impose his will on his mam. If Gasol is giving him trouble, it's because Gasol is 7 feet tall! Now, Boozer could adjust for the following game and have better success with Gasol. All in all, I have watched Boozer dominate too many times to have a bad game or even a bad series change my opinion on him. I also suggested they get Tyson Chandler as well. If the Knicks had both these players, they could be interchangable in the paint. Gasol is a 7 ft jump shooter and I have seen even Duncan have a bad game against him. I think he would be the pure 4 that the Knicks need.