David Lee, Rangers intermission interview

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
They have Dlee on MSG here in between the 2nd and 3rd periods of the Rangers game talking about the game.... i think it's safe to say he probably isn't going anywhere...if mgmt had any big plans of seperating themselves from him, i don't think they'd have him on wearing the Rangers jersey being interviewed by Al during a Rangers playoff game..theyd be keepin him on the dl until they know what they doin

New New York

Quiet Storm
They have Dlee on MSG here in between the 2nd and 3rd periods of the Rangers game talking about the game.... i think it's safe to say he probably isn't going anywhere...if mgmt had any big plans of seperating themselves from him, i don't think they'd have him on wearing the Rangers jersey being interviewed by Al during a Rangers playoff game..theyd be keepin him on the dl until they know what they doin

Well Steph did an interview with Al at Mike Dantoni's Press conference this time last year, as well as an interview w/ Clyde on MSG during Summer League and we all know how that worked out. Fact of the matter is David Lee was at The Rangers game on his own behalf, not The Knicks. Sorry D. Lee fans, this means nothing

Scribbles

Rotation player
Sorry to break your heart but Nate and Gallo were also in attendance...in Rangers Jerseys....(musta been on Dolan's agenda or something)

Gallo even took it back to 1997 and tried to raise the roof to get the crowd amped LMAO

Classic.

yeah dude, thats just david lee and nate campaigning. They want to stay with the knicks number 1 because they want to stay with the knicks and number 2 I honestly dont see any teams with true cap space offering them any head over heals contracts. I mean honestly what other team besides the memphis grizzlies can pay them more than the knicks. Problem is they probably wont get as much as they want for any team they sign with. Any winning basketball team isnt paying double fig salaries for these guys, and any losing team is locked up this summer just like the knicks are so you wont see any offers the knicks will be afraid to match. PErsonally I believe both players sign for 3 yrs at around 21 million just based on the fact no other teams that have money, which isnt many will offer them more......now moving on... just because they get resigned does not mean they dont get traded.

either way , I see it being 25 percent chance they both stay 50 percent chance lee stays, and a 25 percent chance just nate stays.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Donnie knows what he is doing and he wants to build a championship. DLee and Nate don't fit those plans in my opinion. Let them both walk and don't even think of matching any offers they get this summer.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Oh Nate and Gallo were there too?

obviously doesn't mean anything too big, but the way i see it, they wouldn't have these players wandering around on MSG at all if they were going to be gone soon...just doesn't seem like something mgmt would want to do if they have plans on them moving on...I still think they both will be gone, but seeing DLee bein interviewed and stuff, reminded me that as far the knicks go right now, he still the 'face' of the team that they want at the moment, or at least want the fans to see.