The Official Waive Eddie Blouse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nk11

Benchwarmer
i know hes kinda crazy now, but no one can honestly say with a straight face that eddie house is anywhere near the player starbury WAS and STILL IS. he just didnt have a good shot to succeed here bc of dant. its irrelevant that he's busting ass in china right now, bc he SHOULD be busting ass as a starter somewhere in this leagur right now...imho.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Looked pretty damn good last night

I am so glad House and S-Rod are in our back court. Did you guys see Duhon face when they cut to our bench... Even he knows his minutes are on gone.

I dont want any Celtics on our team because they are our rival kinda like the Redskins and Ravens or Skins and Giants but i'll take the hit as long as I don't have to see #1 run the point anymore.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
i know hes kinda crazy now, but no one can honestly say with a straight face that eddie house is anywhere near the player starbury WAS and STILL IS. he just didnt have a good shot to succeed here bc of dant. its irrelevant that he's busting ass in china right now, bc he SHOULD be busting ass as a starter somewhere in this leagur right now...imho.

good post. you're right.

house is a straight up bitch. coming out of boston saying he don't want to be here. fukk that niqqa.

yo, you doing good as a newbie, but do me a favor and get that homo outta your sig man. he's a disgrace.

smokes

Huge Member
good post. you're right.

house is a straight up bitch. coming out of boston saying he don't want to be here. fukk that niqqa.

yo, you doing good as a newbie, but do me a favor and get that homo outta your sig man. he's a disgrace.

When did House say he didn't wanna be here?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
When did House say he didn't wanna be here?

If you look at interviews and whatever, he is visibly displeased about being here. Whatever, he had an amazing game against oklahoma, I'm hoping him and S-Rod keep it up.

I knew as soon as I saw that sig someone was going to mention it sooner or later:smokin:

KingCharles34

All Star
No need to get emotional like a woman on her 9th month of her pregnancy. Or are you upset because there is a better number 3 in town now? You can start sucking his now. A black specimen is a black specimen after all. :cool:

PS: Welcome back scumbag. :beer:
I bet u already have a Lebrick Knicks jersey and you probably use it to wipe up your jizz u little homo :smokin:

I found a video for u dog, get your Lebron jersey ready

Your a faggit man, we dont need your type on here. You probably just skeeted all over your jersey. But be careful when watchin that, u dont want your mom or little sister to walk in on you while u get your little dikk out and your watchin Lebron highlights. And wash that fukkin jersey once in a while, that sh!t smells...and when your done with that, disable your knicksonline account because nobody like you here. Your a faggit and im gonna beat your ass with my fist no homo. Stay in your bracket faggit

You think your slick biting my style and using it against me...well i did some research and i found an exclusive image of u jackin off with your lebrick jersey

24wvdkj.jpg

You little baby faced faggit, this just confirms the type of dreams we thought you were havin...

TeamStarbury is back and in full effect, we still runnin shit in 2010. Happy New Year and RIP to this Leboner loving homo

bron.gif

Was good MSG son..
chillin mayne...still part of Team Starbury :)

KBlack25

Starter
Oh Lord, here we go again...

I do agree on the Lil Wayne comment though...anyone that considers themselves a rap fan and likes Lil Wayne seriously needs to get on something, anything else...I'd list all the rap artists that have shit out better records than Lil Wayne, but that list would go on forever....

Status
Not open for further replies.