The King wants to talk to McFlurry...

knicksin60

Starter
What's with the spammers? We had someone spamming this website the other day with sneaker ads, now we have someone spamming with Knicks ticket ads.

mafra

Legend
I've given up counting on anything from E-Curry. I wouldn't read much into this. Players always work out together.... at colleges and other places. Happens all the time.

Remember last offseason, how we heard people were working with Curry? I think Wesley was one of those people backing Eddy. Lebron's confidant Wesley has ties to many players. He might have asked James to do him a favor, and reach out and try to help another one of his clients.

Yeah this eerily reminds me of "To Catch a Predator"
LMAO

To catch an expiring "Bloated" contract

CreepyAnouncerguy: Eddy Curry thinks he has been chating with Donnie Walsh about a contract extansion....He actually has been talking to LeBron James.

(Eddy is shown following Donnie Walsh into a gym)

Walsh: Just have a seat! theres some donughts on the table.

Curry: MMMHH Donughts...

(Eddie picks up a bear claw and a jelly donught. He shoves them both into his mouth at the same time, the jelly explodes out of the donughts like a car being crushed in a compacter, as it land onto Eddy's nice clean suit.)

(LeBron walks in the room)

James: Hey how are you doing? why dont yah have a seat right over here?

Curry: No! I aint doin it! I aint giving u my 10 mill! no! no!!!!!

(Eddie runs out the front door and is tackled by Toney Douglas and Sergio Rodriguez) (rofl)

Eddie curry is now facing 5 years in jail and is being charged with being an obese Money Hungry fatass who cant stay healthy because he eats to many Quarter Pounders with Cheese.

knicksin60

Starter
Eddy Curry's career looks like it's finished.After everything he's put the Knicks through, he shouldn't deserve another chance.It's because of him that the Bulls have a player on their team that could lure Lebron James.This guy has been on the Knicks' roster for nearly 5 years and only has given the Knicks one year of effort.He should have been out of the NBA 3 years.

What team would take on his expiring contract? The Knicks will probably get a mid level center or point guard with a bloated contract for Eddy Curry.I really doubt that a package of Curry and Wilson Chandler will get the Knicks Chris Paul.If I were Mike D'antoni, I would tell Curry to stay home next season.You know that he will be so eager to get into shape this summer since he will want a new contract.That's why I feel that they should give him the Stephon Marbury treatment.

Last edited: