Knicks @ Milano

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
Do any of you guys know what channel has the game on cause i wanted to watch it but espn and nba tv doesnt have it. PLEASE HELP ME

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Just tuned in at the end of the 1st and Mozgov is very active. Knicks are looking very sloppy though... lost the lead cause of dumb TO's.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Just tuned in at the end of the 1st and Mozgov is very active. Knicks are looking very sloppy though... lost the lead cause of dumb TO's.

You have to expect the TO's. A whole bunch of players who have only played together for a few weeks. Other then the TO's though, I'm very happy with what I'm seeing. Especially Gallo and Amare. Randolph isn't impressing me too much though. He's taking bad shots and doesn't pass much, hopefully that'll change soon. But the blocked shots are getting me really hyped!

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
You have to expect the TO's. A whole bunch of players who have only played together for a few weeks. Other then the TO's though, I'm very happy with what I'm seeing. Especially Gallo and Amare. Randolph isn't impressing me too much though. He's taking bad shots and doesn't pass much, hopefully that'll change soon. But the blocked shots are getting me really hyped!

Yeah Amare and Gallo are doing their thing... AR is very talented but still a project.

Imagine this team with Melo and plus all our young players (WILSON, Gallo, and AR4) I really don't wanna trade any of em for Melo. Just wait til he comes in Free Agency. Very impressed with what I saw from each of them today. Also Mozgov really impressed me. I'm gonna like this guy. Amare did his thing as usual. That 3 he made was pure sex.

tiger0330

Legend
Amare did his thing as usual. That 3 he made was pure sex.
Stat's outside game is underrated. But for 100M I would want more than a guy that could just dunk. His biggest contribution though to me is being the defensive leader, we got the athletes to close down the lane and improve our position from 28th worst in points allowed this season but we need Amare to disprove his rep that he doesn't play D.

Smooth

Benchwarmer
after watching that game now i really know we need mello! trade what ever guy in the knicks team but AS and Felton for mello.

Smooth21

Rookie
I know it wasn't even against an NBA team but it's so awesome to see an elite offensive player in a Knick uniform again. H20 wasn't on Amare's level offensively. Hell you could argue that Pat wasn't ever the offensive player that Amare is.

Just so quick, so strong, so explosive. Mid-range game is lethal and he was even passing better than usual. So many nay-sayers are warning that Amare's production will drop without Nash. Yeah right, there isn't a single player on the planet that can guard Amare one on one. He wasn't THAT reliant on the pick-n-roll for his successes. His face-up game from 15-18' is filthy, too quick for most bigs and if they sag off he'll bury the J. I know his rebounding is so-so and he'll give little-to-no effort on D far too often but I cannot wait to watch this dude tear it up on offense.

Mozgov looked bette than expected but he's definitely on the raw side. AR's below-average basketball IQ was on display pretty often. PG play was very sloppy but I'm not worried. Gallo was just bombing away from deep.

Overall I liked what I saw.

Paul1355

All Star
Do any of you guys know what channel has the game on cause i wanted to watch it but espn and nba tv doesnt have it. PLEASE HELP ME

Okay Wilson Chandler, Amare, and Mozgov were the most impressive....Gallo was streaky but good at elmiating the Milano run in the 4th woth two 3 point shots to seal the deal.

I liked what I saw in CHandler and Amare owned the game.

I expected Felton to be a little better but his assists numbers were solid.

Walker is back to his old self from the end of last year hitting the outside shot.

I still think Melo would be a huge upgrade over Randolph, Curry, Walker, Douglas, 1st round pick....we need guys that can create their own shot....we can't rely too much on Felton

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Chandler looks healthy and ready to start at sg, which is a huge relief. Played very well in Italy, lets hope he can be consistent and carry it on throughout the season. The only worries I have on Chandler is consistency and on ball defense.
Amare was scoring with ease and Felton looked pretty good at running the floor for his first game with a team and system being totally different. The team chemistry will improve but the Knicks really have to make rebounding there number one concern.

domdomdom

Aww... poor italians :/ but they did a pretty good job :). I hope that we europeans will beat just one nba team :D BTW is anyone of u playing at bballzone?

Kiyaman

Legend
Chandler looks healthy and ready to start at sg, which is a huge relief. Played very well in Italy, lets hope he can be consistent and carry it on throughout the season. The only worries I have on Chandler is consistency and on ball defense.
Amare was scoring with ease and Felton looked pretty good at running the floor for his first game with a team and system being totally different. The team chemistry will improve but the Knicks really have to make rebounding there number one concern.

I liked this game for two reasons, we played a 11-man rotation (11 players
received double minutes of playingtime) to get a good look at alot of talent
we have on the roster in a preseason game:thumbsup:. Plus the fact of "PF-Amare &
SF-Chandler" will make a lethal foward tandem for us this season:thumbsup:.
Walker gets big points on our first preseason game of being our lead SG:thumbsup:.

Milan was not suppose to score a 100 points vs NBA teams, our team-
defense is very poor. When we committed a "turnover" we were suppose to
tighten-up on "D" to force a turnover. Hopefully, during the season all these
things will fall into place using a team-ball concept.
We are a young team though, so dont expect miracles at the start of the
regular season.
:gony: :smokin:

knicksin60

Starter
I wanted to read how celebrity coach D'amphoni should have lost his job after allowing his team to give up 113 points to a Euro squad.