Walsh to have surgery

quiggle

Starter
this seems almost scripted, Walsh will be away for a bit then the Knicks will continue their losing ways, giving reason for Dolan to not exercise some extension for Walsh because he has not brought a winning product to New York, opening the way back for Zeke to return.

get ready everyone! :)

iSaYughh

Starter
Once Zeke gets his hooks into the org and Dolan...it's a fata compli he takes over and powermoves into gm.

Walsh knows this, which is why he was so scared and irate when it looked like Dolan was bringing in Isiah as a "consultant".

I'm not a fan of Walsh. I've skewered him since talk of Plan 2010 started to come to fruition. But Isiah petrifies me. Unless he's learned from his mistakes and he just had to get his feet wet; and to his grandiose self that meant plunging himself, and our franchise, deep into an ocean.

tiger0330

Legend
Zeke see's Chris Mullen waiting in the wings as Walsh's successor so I don't blame him for thinking he could do a better job than Mullen. I don't want either guy to be negotiating contracts and managing the cap both are horrible, the team will be in perennial luxury tax purgatory with either guy.

Paul1355

All Star
this seems almost scripted, Walsh will be away for a bit then the Knicks will continue their losing ways, giving reason for Dolan to not exercise some extension for Walsh because he has not brought a winning product to New York, opening the way back for Zeke to return.

get ready everyone! :)

Zeke won't come back...Dolan is an owner of a company so he can't be this stupid to put Zeke back into the drivers seat without getting hounded by fans for years.

Odds are Dolan will pick some random guy instead of Walsh picking Allan Houston or Chris Mullen