Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Atlanta Hawks 5/30/2021 1:00 pm [Game #4]

Trae Young is a funny dude. He gets more calls than anybody and every time he gets called for a foul, including hitting Randle in the head, he?s like ?what foul??.

We?re missing so many open looks from 3. We trail 4 at the half. We?re living in dangerous territory. Hawks are a run waiting to happen. Can?t come out of the half at all complacent or they will turn that 4 point lead into a 14 point lead in the blink of an eye.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Despite the Hawks' hot streak, the Knicks are only down by 4.

The Knicks need another playmaker this off-season. Doesn't need to be a big contract level player. It could be Lonzo, Rondo, Jeremy Lin, etc.

Last edited:
I mean, we come out screwing around and suddenly we trail by 12. You can see this crap coming. How is this still happening in game 4?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is slowly getting out of hands, Trae Young is just too good and Barrett & Randle are basically useless this series. It would be a miracle if we manage to win another game under these conditions

Derrick Rose and Taj Gibson showing why experience is huge. These guys aren?t falling apart because it?s a playoff game.

Trae Young is roasting Bullock and Bullock can?t hit a shot. Why is he in the game?

Running out of time.

Hawks look ready to hit us with the knockout punch.

We got annihilated in this 3rd quarter. Absolutely obliterated. At no point did we make any adjustments until we were already down 17.

Awful.

Hawks knocked down everything and what they didn?t knock down, they got to the foul line on instead.

That 3rd quarter was brutal. Most of it spent watching a broken down lineup struggle to stay on the court with a team on fire.

Nate McMillan is a kind man. He just said we are a ?tough defensive team? and that they?ve had to work hard to score on us. That is a generous interpretation of this game.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I can?t lie I?m watching the 500 and the Knicks are in my little kitchen TV. We can?t win with JR playing this bad. Drose is our 1st option and that?s pitiful. Shame JR/RJ:(