N.Y. KNICKS vs. MIAMI CLIT 12-28-10 @ 7:30 PM

nuckles2k2

Superstar
isnt that almost the norm

Nahh, the norm for Gallo now is pulling a Houdini, one of the best disappearing acts you'll ever see. But in this game he's reverting back to the old, pre memory foam mattress commercials, Gallo. He and Will are vital to us doing anything against this MIA team...otherwise all of the attention goes back to STAT and the paint area and our chances of doing anything are almost nonexistent.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what an alleyoop! this game seemed to had turned into another blowout but we're back!

KingCharles34

All Star
I gotta give the Heat credit, they got a real good team. But fukk them, I'm content with where the knicks are at. After all these years ill gladly take 5th or 6th place in the east

la2ny

Starter
Alot of the reasons we almost beat Boston are the same reason we get blownout by Miami. Tempo and styles

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Damn, I think the game's over ..

The only way we win is if we out score the heat by 16 points in the 4th .. and that aint happening.

momentumbreaker.gif

Get the ball/Go to the rim. I dont understand why we're settling for 3's. This is what our guards should be doing every time down. Break down the defense. Its like they're stuck in mud on the outside. Miami knows we want to force it to STAT. So they're playing defense accordingly. Get the ball take your man to the rim. If you look that's all Miami is doing to us. You either get the layup, get fouled or make the pass to the open man. ITS ALL GOOD. It's obvious we're playing nervous, that's why the jumpers aren't falling. TAKE IT TO THE RIM...

Another thing. Anthony Randolph! How is it we cant use him in this game? We need length and athleticism. You cant tell me he couldnt help out on defense. So he isnt court savy on offense. Tell him not to shot unless he gets the offensive rebound. Its been done before with players with a whole lot less skills than he has. Man I hate the Heat. We need MELO, BAD...